Clan Wave 2 And Pre-Order Rewards Question?

8 replies to this topic

#1 Angel of Annihilation

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:33 PM

I was just looking the the rewards for when you pre-order and my question is if I buy before Sept 30, do I get all 4 reward levels?

Example, if I buy now, do I get the 30 days + 14 days + 7 days + 3 days of premium plus the camo, fractured map (whatever that is), stein and the extra mech bay or do I only get the Camo and 30 days premium?

#2 Star Wolves Admin Account

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:36 PM

I think the cutoff is listed below the preorder rewards themselves.

Cheers!

#3 LT. HARDCASE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,706 posts
  • LocationDark Space

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:37 PM

No you only get the premium listed for the level you buy, so buying the Loki set only nets you the 30 days, not all of the days from each level combined.

You then also collect all of the reward trinkets from every level up to the level you bought.

Edited by Kevjack, 21 September 2014 - 12:38 PM.

#4 Angel of Annihilation

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:41 PM

View PostKevjack, on 21 September 2014 - 12:37 PM, said:

No you only get the rewards for the level you buy, so buying the Loki set only nets you the 30 days, not all of the days from each level combined.

That is not what I am talking about. I know that if I buy the Loki pack I only get the items listed in the Loki pack, What I am taking about though are the special rewards listed under the packs, the ones that say if you order by such and such a day you get this as a bonus.

If you look they give up to 4 different rewards depending on when you buy. 1st reward if you buy by the end of this month is 30 day premium and the Polygon camo pattern. 2nd Tier is order by Oct 31 and get the Fractured Map dohicky and 14 days of premium and so on and so forth. What it doesn't specify is if you buy a pack now whether you just get the 30 days premium and the camo pattern or if you get all the other rewards as well which would include a total of 25 additional days of premium, the map, the stein and an extra mech bay. The value of purchasing now obviously goes up significantly if all this is included.

Edited by Viktor Drake, 21 September 2014 - 12:45 PM.

#5 LT. HARDCASE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,706 posts
  • LocationDark Space

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:48 PM

View PostViktor Drake, on 21 September 2014 - 12:41 PM, said:

That is not what I am talking about. I know that if I buy the Loki pack I only get the items listed in the Loki pack, What I am taking about though are the special rewards listed under the packs, the ones that say if you order by such and such a day you get this as a bonus.

Oh I get you. That's... a good question. My initial thinking was that you only get each one as your order date gets later and later, meaning that ordering by Sept. 30 only nets you the Polygon + 30 days.

But now that you've brought it up, I don't know if my thinking is correct. We need dev confirmation on this.

#6 ThermidorFallen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Carnivore
  • The Carnivore
  • 224 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 September 2014 - 01:01 PM

If you order now you get all the early order items. It was the same during the first Clan Pack and Phoenix.

#7 Angel of Annihilation

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 01:03 PM

View PostKevjack, on 21 September 2014 - 12:48 PM, said:

Oh I get you. That's... a good question. My initial thinking was that you only get each one as your order date gets later and later, meaning that ordering by Sept. 30 only nets you the Polygon + 30 days.

But now that you've brought it up, I don't know if my thinking is correct. We need dev confirmation on this.

Yeah that does makes sense but also doesn't make sense. Let say you wanted the 30 day premium and the Stein but hate the camo pattern. Now your conflicted. Do you wait to get the Stein and lose 21 days of premium or get the premium but end up with the worthless camo (to you anyway). Also in the past it seem like these rewards accumulated but I can't recall them ever having premium time added into them like this either.

View PostThermidorFallen, on 21 September 2014 - 01:01 PM, said:

If you order now you get all the early order items. It was the same during the first Clan Pack and Phoenix.

Including the extra 25 days of premium or just the items?

#8 ThermidorFallen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Carnivore
  • The Carnivore
  • 224 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 September 2014 - 01:06 PM

View PostViktor Drake, on 21 September 2014 - 01:03 PM, said:

Including the extra 25 days of premium or just the items?

Yep, full 54 days and items. We got like 60 days or some such from Phoenix Pack early bonuses.

Edited by ThermidorFallen, 21 September 2014 - 01:08 PM.

#9 ThermidorFallen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Carnivore
  • The Carnivore
  • 224 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 September 2014 - 01:12 PM

Oooh wait, just checked the FAQ,

"Q: When will I get my monthly rewards?
Purchases made before September 30th midnight UTC will receive the 1st Monthly reward on October 1st (Polygon camo delivery date is Dec 16th)

Purchases made from October 1st to October 31st midnight UTC will receive the 2nd Monthly reward the on November 1st

Purchases made from November 1st to November 30th midnight UTC will receive the 3rd Monthly reward the on December 1st

Purchases made from December 1st to December 15th midnight UTC will receive the 4th Monthly reward the on December 16th"

That's pretty pants if you don't get all the rewards but the actual buy page just says "Order by X date" and not order during X-Y days. Not sure if this is just missing the "and other bonuses later" at the end of each tier.

*Another edit* Tweeted Russ to ask.

Edited by ThermidorFallen, 21 September 2014 - 01:21 PM.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users