[Guide] The Ultimate Dire Wolf Guide

81 replies to this topic

#81 PeeWrinkle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 384 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:19 AM

Lot of good builds listed here. I have used several with varying success. That said I do have one questions, please forgive me if it has already been answered somewhere else. I see a lot of 2xGuass 4xERLL builds with all the weapons in the RA and RT and all the Heat Sinks in the LT and LA. Is there any merit to splitting these weapons to balance them out so half are on the left side and half are on the right?

I ask because in my experience using one side as a shield with the Dire Wolf is tough because it does not have great torso twist. I also usually find that I almost always completely loose one arm and torso. If I did that and lost the heat sink side it would severely hinder the mechs ability to fire without overheating. And if the weapons side is lost, well it would be useless for the rest of the match or until it was destroyed completely. So my thought is the Dire Wolf is much better with weapons spread through out the mech.

Please let me know which you think is better and why.

Thanks

#82 FearNotDeath

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 305 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 02 October 2014 - 03:44 PM

View PostArctcwolf, on 01 October 2014 - 07:48 PM, said:

with the new cooldown reduction to lvl 5 im not surprised seeing more quad UAC5's walking around. almost constant juggling while lasers do the real damage, whether its 4x meds or 2x lpls doesnt matter much other than regarding range.

but have you ever watched a quad uac5 get juggled? watch shots fly everywhere or not at all. doesnt help if u get popped first

Sounds like some people can't handle screen shake yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users