About That Dropship Mode We All Been Waiting For

362 replies to this topic

#361 King Arthur IV

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:44 PM

i want everyone to bring 4 mechs so i have a better chance of getting the death start achievement. :)

#362 Karl Marlow

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:47 PM

I hadn't thought of how that will effect achievments. It'll be interesting to see if we can earn achievments in these larger matches. Maybe there will be a new achievment.

Achievment get:

You win

Kill 48 mechs in a single match without dying once.

Reward: Infinite MC.

Carry Harder

Kill 24 mechs in a single match and still lose.

Reward: Cockpit item - worlds smallest violin.

Darwin award

Lose all four mechs without doing a single point of damage

Reward: -500 DKP

Edited by ThomasMarik, 14 October 2014 - 10:53 PM.

#363 Johnny Reb

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,945 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio. However, I hate the Suckeyes!

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:12 AM

View PostSirLANsalot, on 14 October 2014 - 06:18 PM, said:

2 respawns in which I, and others, will be bad for the team in, and hinder them more then help them.

Its a matter of choice for the big 90, 95,100t assault pilots, who get **** on all the time by everyone else who is NOT in the rolling lance-in-a-mech. Those of us who like our big mechs, and cannot lie, want to be able to bring 2 of them at least. However, due to the new announced restrictions, Clanners will not be able to do that, we get ONE, one mech, the rest are just there to "fill the gap".

Either Raise the tonnage cap for Clans to 250, so us Clanners can take our big mechs, and then 2 little Myst's, that we might be able to do something in. OR.....OR, let us just take the 2 mechs we want and forget the others, or take a 40ton medium for 3 mechs.

Its a matter of allowing the PLAYER to choose his play style, even if he is "punished" for it by only having 2 mechs, rather then a full complement of 4. As it stands now, Clans will have very little Deck Diversity.

Very few mechs to choose anyway will limit that diverity also.

View PostThomasMarik, on 13 October 2014 - 09:39 PM, said:

You know until MASC is fixed a 240 ton rule means we will never see a player with 2 Dire Wolves in their drop bay.

So f@ck the clanners!

2, 100ton IS still means 2 locust also.

Edited by Johnny Reb, 15 October 2014 - 12:13 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users