6Th Rangers: Night Talons Are Recruiting!

84 replies to this topic

#21 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 10:01 AM

Night talons are still looking for pilots www.6RNT.sortieboard.net

#22 thejeremys

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:28 AM

As someone recruited by this same forum thread, I just want to throw out there that this is an AWESOME unit to be a part of. I've had a great time so far, really good people to hang out with.

Come join us!

#23 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 09:55 AM

http://www.6RNT.sortieboard.net The Night Talons is a growing unit that is competent and has fun playing the game. After all it's a game right it's supposed to be fun!

We assist new players if wanted with private match training as well as help with builds that suit the play style of the player. If you feel this is something you'd like as a new player come check us out.

For the more experienced player we have good unit cohesion and great unit dynamics. We also have fun doing it and getting good scores doing it. We're good sports when we lose and yes good sports when we win.

Hope to see you all on the battlefield.

#24 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 06:48 PM

Bump

#25 LightTreason

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:31 AM

I'm another recruit, and I love this unit. It's a great group of guys who play hard and smart, but also have fun doing it. We are teamwork-oriented. So, it's not about being the best player (although we have some exceptional ones), it's about working together, which is what makes this unit so much fun, and also what has made it so successful both in CW and regular drops. I really think anybody could fit in here, whatever skill level, age, or time commitment to MWO. We've got some casual players, some serious ones, and people of several ages and nationalities, but when you put us together on the battlefield we play as one, and we're always a force to be reckoned with. I hope you come check us out. Add me in game or message me here and I or several others in the unit can help you get started with us. See you all on the battlefield!

#26 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:15 AM

The Night Talons are still looking for pilots looking for a fun experience. We are laid back casual but still have good skills and bring it to the battlefield. We accept new pilots as well as experienced. We will help inexperienced pilots as well with game mechanics and game play.

Edited by Chameleon257, 16 January 2015 - 10:02 AM.

#27 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:32 PM

6th Rangers: Night Talons are looking for pilots that want a fun environment that like to have fun with the game. We all have families to take care of and we spend our time on the game diligently and having fun with it as a release. If this interests you come check us out at http://6RNT.sortieboard.net

#28 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:11 PM

Isn't this getting a bit trite NS? I mean everytime we bump our thread not more than twenty minutes goes by and you all bump yours no matter how much time we wait to bump. Other units no bump but 6RNT and it's an immediate bump less than 20 minutes no matter what :) lol either way our name is on here to stay.

Edited by Chameleon257, 27 January 2015 - 03:14 PM.

#29 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:23 PM

View PostChameleon257, on 27 January 2015 - 03:11 PM, said:

Isn't this getting a bit trite NS? I mean everytime we bump our thread not more than twenty minutes goes by and you all bump yours no matter how much time we wait to bump. Other units no bump but 6RNT and it's an immediate bump less than 20 minutes no matter what :) lol either way our name is on here to stay.

an intriguing question, so i went back 6 posts and compared posting time of both of our threads. i listed the last 6 recruitment bumps by 6rnt on the left side, then went back through our thread and put posts from the same day on the right. i leave you to come to your own conclusions, i can go back further if you like

6RNT NS
today 2:32 PM today 2:52 PM (after 6rnt post)
1/16 9:15 AM 1/16 4:33 PM (after 6rnt post)
1/2 5:31 AM no post
1/1 6:48 PM no post
12/27 9:55 AM no post
12/18 11:28 AM 12/16 6:37 (before 6rnt post)

apologies the spacing is wonky. it looks fine when in post edit but it shrinks the spaces down in the post

Edited by Stealth Raptor, 27 January 2015 - 03:24 PM.

#30 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:24 PM

Okay maybe I'm exaggerating it just seems like it though :) lol

Maybe it is just coincidence :)

Edited by Chameleon257, 27 January 2015 - 03:25 PM.

#31 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 06:34 PM

Bump still need pilots :)

#32 SunshineActual

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:22 AM

We are always looking for more laid back competent folks who know how to have a good time gaming! We all have lives outside of the 6RNT your active level is dependant on you lots of us have families. If you are looking for some adults who enjoy playing the game who work together and will be happy to help you get better look no further! We like to think of ourselves as casually competative!

Want to play with grown ups look us up! Try us out if you dont like our style no harm no foul! Come find us on the House Kurita TS.

#33 Time Bandit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 326 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:35 PM

Come join the 6RNT as we take names and kick ass across Kuritan space!

#34 LightTreason

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 03:01 PM

This is a great unit for anyone interested. Got players of all facets, from competitive to casual. We do lots of Community Warfare, but interest in CW is not required as we have various public groups going throughout the day. We have a lot of fun, but we also know how to buckle down and win in tight, disciplined matches. Our emphasis is on teamwork and coordination. Been going pound-for-pound with some good teams recently, and we are only getting better. Reply here, on our forums, in-game, or hit us up on the House Kurita Teamspeak (scroll down to find our channel). Join us as we honor the dragon

Hollaback, yo!

#35 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 03:19 PM

Teamwork is the key for us we have a lot of active pilots no drama and we've been playing cw a lot could use more pilots. Come join us at www.6rnt.sortieboard.net we help new pilots gather the knowledge on the game. Established players will love the open forum for ideas, we're always open to new ideas.

#36 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:13 PM

Bump for teamwork and killing clanners in the name of the Dragon!

#37 Mi Ro Ki

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-shu
  • Tai-shu
  • 106 posts
  • LocationEta Carinae

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:34 PM

awesome atmosphere! laid back members! Learnt heaps in the first cw! Thanks for the unit invite! Bump!

#38 Time Bandit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 326 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:01 PM

Ready for loads of fun? We do CW, casual, any and all are welcome!

#39 Time Bandit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 326 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:37 AM

Want to play a role? We've got a spot for you!

#40 Time Bandit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 326 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:23 AM

Super bump!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users