561 replies to this topic

#41 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:41 PM

Thx for the friend invite Blueduck, is your name on TS the same? Been in Dropship 20 but havent seen you yet I think?

#42 Star Wolves Admin Account

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:39 PM

NP FOx, I was on early this evening but am done playing now. I normally only get on teamspeak if someone requests. If I'm just playing casually I normally don't worry about the headphone and speaker but if you really want to try some coordinated play just message me in game and I'll pop on teamspeak.

#43 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:55 AM

View PostBlueduck, on 18 October 2014 - 09:28 PM, said:

Hey everyone in the unit,

When you get a chance plz post when you are typically on just in case someone is looking to play with you.

Really appreciated and thanks so much!

(6-8 Central Time during weekday, tends to vary a lot)
(1p.m.-1 a.m. Fridays and Saturdays; Sunday is crazy but I can be on a lot)

Anytime after 9pm EST on weekdays and weekends is usually a crapshoot but after 10pm EST.

Cya on the battlefield my brothers!

#44 Celegrim

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 21 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:22 PM

Now that I'm actually a member, I guess it's appropriate to post my play times :)

I'm usually on some time after noon on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and sometimes on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
I'm recently engaged, and have just purchased my first house, so internet for me on the weekends isn't going to be a thing for a while (gotta find another job first).

I have a few projects (papers/reports) that I have to get done over the next couple of days, so I probably won't be on a whole lot in the days to come. There will probably be another week like this one towards the end of the semester (I'm so glad I'm graduating in a month).

#45 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:04 PM

Congrats on the house Trent. What is your degree going to be in?

#46 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:02 PM

Hey guys, would any of you want to join me in this fun tournament?

http://mwomercs.com/...ity-tournament/

Would be nice to get involved and nothing too serious, would allow us to meet new folks to drop with, make allies etc...

Let me know here and I'll post on our behalf. I think a 4 man would be nice. Although i think its all mixed anyways, so the more the merrier :).

Thx
Foxdie

Edited by F0xdi3, 13 November 2014 - 12:04 PM.

#47 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 06:18 PM

Hey FOxdi3,

I would like to but they have it on a Thursday. :-/

If it was during the Christmas holiday time I would be off from work on some vacation but that week is going to be a nightmare. Even the weekend would work but the week is basically impossible for me.

Sorry friend, if you hear of another one on the weekend or around Christmas time let me know and I'll join you.

#48 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 06:47 AM

Ya no problem Duck, I'll keep an eye out on the community run events and if more fun tournaments pop up I'll let folks know.

Anyone else think they can make it. Thursday December 4th at 8pm EST. Muster around 7:30pm EST.

#49 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:18 PM

Ok fellas, seems like its a full tourney. We can be added to the standby list. (Some team always drop out)

All i need is 4 more pilots, we are then mixed with another 5 man unit to create our 10 pilot team. First to win 2 matches wins the map.

Great way to meet new pilots and friends.

Edited by F0xdi3, 14 November 2014 - 01:19 PM.

#50 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:47 PM

Hey all,

Per FOx's request and others, I have created a website for us. It needs some work but info regarding it is now listed on the first post of this thread. Give me a heads up if you want to be involved in the design in anyway.

#51 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 10:04 AM

View PostBlueduck, on 15 November 2014 - 11:47 PM, said:

Hey all,

Per FOx's request and others, I have created a website for us. It needs some work but info regarding it is now listed on the first post of this thread. Give me a heads up if you want to be involved in the design in anyway.

Awesome Blueduck and thx, this will help us to better communicate and give us a sense of home :) I'm not any good at website design, maybe somebody knows better and is willing to help us out?

#52 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:49 PM

I'm certain we can get it at least looking sort of descent. I think Hitman said he has some art ability. Maybe he could help a bit if he has time..

#53 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:51 AM

View PostBlueduck, on 19 November 2014 - 08:49 PM, said:

I'm certain we can get it at least looking sort of descent. I think Hitman said he has some art ability. Maybe he could help a bit if he has time..

If u would grant me admin access, I could help out with the website design. I read up a bit on it.

#54 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:18 PM

No problem FOx, I'll add you to the admin list on Friday when I get done with work.

#55 Deacon Grimm

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 06:23 AM

It's great to see all the new activity and people , would like to do some semi-organized drops in the future . (a little training might be good, I need more than a little :blink: )

#56 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:10 AM

View PostDeacon Grimm, on 21 November 2014 - 06:23 AM, said:

It's great to see all the new activity and people , would like to do some semi-organized drops in the future . (a little training might be good, I need more than a little :blink: )

Hey Deacon, come join us on the new website. And the rest of you aswell, we can plan and talk about our drops there.

Please post on the above website if you want to chitchat out of these forums. Currently I do not have plans to upgrade to the premium version which allows us to host a teamspeak server but that can change if enough people show interest. Please let me know if you want to assist in the design of the website and I can make you an admin.

TeamSpeak: Address, na1.mech-connect.net

I'm typically in Dropship 20 although we can move around if necessary. We definitely can do team speak and will try to as we get in major offenses but it is not mandatory.

#57 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 04:44 PM

Hey all,

Due to his effort and our ever increasing numbers (we're actually kinda big now o.O ) F0xdi3 agreed to join me as a unit manager. He has been very enthusiastic about helping to pull events together or organize various elements of the unit and as such I wanted to give him more ability to do such.

Please remember this doesn't mean he or I, "outrank" you. We simply are here to serve you and implement any ideas or events you might like. In short, we're here to help you and everyone who wants a chance to lead on the field can.

If you would like to assist in similar type work feel free to message me and we can talk about it.

My best everyone and thanks again to F0xdi3 for again being willing to help us out.

Edited by Blueduck, 21 November 2014 - 04:56 PM.

#58 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 04:52 PM

Sure Deacon. If you want training I can provide pretty much at any time.

We have been doing quite a few organized drops in the evening on central time zone. If you would like to organize something feel free or let me or F0xdi3 know and we can try to set something up.

It can be difficult with so many people working but I'm certain we can at least get a 4 man going if not more.

#59 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 05:55 PM

Hey all,

We had really good team games this weekend. A lot of 6 mans and I have to say that we carried the teamin most games. xD

Devious has also developed our units signature kill move which is hilarious I promise.

Thanksgiving is upon us and I hope everyone has a good holiday and can join us for some games if time allows.

Hope to see you soon.

#60 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 07:59 AM

Regarding this info below, I have asked Asatur to change our cluster to 1st Wolf Regulars instead. Upon further research of the 2nd Cavalry, they were mostly comprised of tanks. So I have asked for a change. Stay tuned.

Alternate Identification (Theta, 2nd Cavalry): In order to play with other units we did take an additional name tag associated with Lore. This is not a role playing unit but it is nice to have for tournaments and such.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users