Had Enough

44 replies to this topic

#41 Asmosis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 05:56 AM

When you die, ask "why did I die?"

If your answer is "the team sucked" then you haven't thought hard enough about the question. You need to accept your mistakes before you can learn from them.

People love to blame elo, but that doesn't have much to do with the outcome of a match. you zigged when you should have zagged, or you were facing east when you got flanked from the west. Simple things like that cause people to get killed, which turns the tide of a match.

#42 Voivode

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:21 AM

View PostAsmosis, on 03 October 2014 - 05:56 AM, said:

When you die, ask "why did I die?"

If your answer is "the team sucked" then you haven't thought hard enough about the question. You need to accept your mistakes before you can learn from them.

People love to blame elo, but that doesn't have much to do with the outcome of a match. you zigged when you should have zagged, or you were facing east when you got flanked from the west. Simple things like that cause people to get killed, which turns the tide of a match.

Don't just quit match after death either, spend a little time observing other people playing. You can learn a lot about what does and doesn't work that way.

#43 Darth Futuza

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:30 AM

View PostLoRdLoSs1337, on 29 September 2014 - 04:52 PM, said:

Well I've had enough of this 50/50 win/loss ratio crap.
When I join a game, i want a equal chance to win. But hey, that never happens. EVER.
For as long as I can remember playing this game, it's always been a complete stomp for one of the teams. What I want to know is why you would design a matchmaker around keeping your win/loss ratio at 50/50?

Yea I am mad. Because even if the entire team is communicating, together as a group, constantly changing positions and concentrating fire, even then we still lose 2-12.

How does that even happen? This would have been the best game ever with the most collaboration between team mates, and yet according to one of the enemy players, communication was minimal between their team.

So even if you have your entire team working together, you could still lose.
Hooray for 50/50 win/loss matchmaking.

Group up with me and you'll win, I'm lucky.

#44 Lil Cthulhu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 554 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:14 AM

Wins / Losses 2,059 / 1,645

50/50 cap? Never heard of it.

Posted Image

Simply for more solo only peen stroking: Kills / Death 3,954 / 2,095

Edited by Lil Cthulhu, 03 October 2014 - 11:17 AM.

#45 KKRonkka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:15 PM

If you play with 1-2 friends you're doomed to face full premades. It f*cking sucks big time.

And dont you dare to start that "losing is part learning" when majority of players are incapable of breathing and controlling their mechs at the same time. They wont learn from mistakes. There are so small amoutn of players I see same guys repeating their mistakes over and over again.
/rant

Edited by KKRonkka, 03 October 2014 - 01:17 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users