Support Team Not Responding

Contact Support

3 replies to this topic

#1 Lazarus Cannon

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:50 AM

I've been unable to log in with my main founder account (not this one, obviously) since the 10th. I can't get into either the site to use the forum or the game itself, and no, I haven't been banned.

I mailed the support address 'support@mwomercs.com' as soon as I encountered the error, and although in the past they've been really helpful I've had no reply at all from them yet.

What are my options if the support email itself is the problem? This is dragging on ridiculously long now, I think 9 days is an unreasonable time to wait for a simple reply.

#2 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:01 AM

http://mwomercs.com/...og-in-progress/

Support is currently working hard to adress the backlog that accumulated due to the transfer from IGP to PGI. As frustrating as this must be for you I can only ask you to please be patient!

Edited by Egomane, 19 September 2014 - 02:02 AM.

#3 Lazarus Cannon

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:19 AM

View PostEgomane, on 19 September 2014 - 02:01 AM, said:

http://mwomercs.com/...og-in-progress/

Support is currently working hard to adress the backlog that accumulated due to the transfer from IGP to PGI. As frustrating as this must be for you I can only ask you to please be patient!

Thanks for that. At least I know the reason now, I'll hang on and wait.

Feel free to delete the thread if you like.

Edited by Lazarus Cannon, 19 September 2014 - 02:21 AM.

#4 Procyon Alpha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 165 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN USA

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:21 PM

Game is not reponding here either. I ran the repair tool and nothing has changed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users