Pgi, What The Point Of Trying To Bring More Players Into Your Game?

2 replies to this topic

#1 MrMadguy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 01:03 AM

PGI, what the point of trying to bring more players into your game, if your servers can't handle such amount of players? I understand, that more players, playing at the same time = more even teams and that you trying to bring as much players, as you can, on every weekend via offering some contests, challenges and tournaments. But. On every single weekend I see, that while my ping stills exact the same, I have noticeable delay of any action - at least half a second. I have been playing Wow for many years and I know, that when your ping is ok, but you feel some delays while playing the game - that certainly means, that it's server lagging. I heard, that you've got brand new data center, that should improve quality of your service. So... Where? When I press "zoom", "thermal" or "night" visions, I have approximately 500-1000ms delay, before I got the result. When I shot at very slow light from 1-10 meter distance via something like AC/10, while leading it as usual - I have a miss (no red crosshair) several times in a row. Buy new hardware already or stop this crap. You complaining, that your MM is so lame due to too few players, playing at the same time. Ok. Now we got many players. And what we have as the result? Yea... Lags... So what's the point?

Edited by MrMadguy, 04 October 2014 - 01:06 AM.

#2 Impyrium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 2,104 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia

Posted 04 October 2014 - 01:16 AM

Uh... so what's your ping listed as averaging at? I know low pingers have had problems, though I'm tempted to say that it's still probably your ISP if it's lagging more on the weekends...

#3 Kiiyor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 5,565 posts
  • LocationSCIENCE.

Posted 04 October 2014 - 01:27 AM

My experience has been better than ever now that the servers have moved, and from what i've seen on the forums, the sentiment has generally been echoed.

Have you logged a ticket with support? If the answer is no, perhaps you shouldn't have posted.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users