Noob Mistake

2 replies to this topic

#1 St0rmshad0w

Rookie

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 08:38 AM

Greetings every one... To my shame.... I have made a grievous error last night after returning to the game...Due to changes in the game, I got confused in my first match and mistook an ally for an enemy. ( now before you start throwing lrm salvos at me) In my defense... the new lance colors threw me for a loop. I was trying to test my weapons to get them into a good grouping and fired and hit one of my one... He in turn and right full so engaged me and we shamefully battled. In the midst of hat fight a second team mate was hit.

The team chatter lit of about me alpha striking some one in the back. I could have parachuted of my mechs foot I felt so embarassed...

So to those two team mates in the pick up group... My humblest apologies for my gross dereliction of Noobness and my continued engagement after the first salvo landed.

St0rmshad0w (J3ster)

#2 GuineaPigSparky

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 12 posts
  • LocationWestern Rim

Posted 04 October 2014 - 08:41 AM

Bravo J3ster...I'll be on the lookout for you. ... and stand clear of your front end....LOL at least during this weekend's solo event.

#3 Darth Futuza

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 08:42 AM

There's nothing like a gold old Trial of Grievance in the middle of a war. Posted Image

I wasn't there, but I'm sure I would forgive you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users