UK Mech Corps List

2 replies to this topic

#1 GHQCommander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:44 AM

I'm seeking a Mech Corps within my timezone, Great Britain. Any other part of the EU is not my timezone, I always feel the couple of hours makes a big difference and will be of even more importance in a territory game.

I also thought it would be a chance for all UK Mech Corps to build a list.

Please state your genuine, active player numbers and what factions your Mech Corps intends to be loyal to, if any i.e. all of them, specific ones or none.

As a Mercenary Corporation, all members’ earned loyalty points go to the Merc Corp. The Merc Corp must have a minimum amount of loyalty points with a faction before they are able to engage in planetary combat on behalf of that faction. Loyalty points also determine the type and level of contract a Merc Corp is permitted to bid on. These loyalty point restrictions mean that a Merc Corp’s membership, must remain active in order to maintain the required level of LPs.

Edited by GHQCommander, 24 June 2012 - 06:08 AM.

#2 John Clavell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:56 AM

Wolf Spiders 1st Battlemech Company (EU)

Strength

We have about a full company of EU pilots, and I'd like to double that. But to be honest, I'm not interested in the numbers game. If you want a unit which has the biggest player base, then we probably not the unit for you. If you want to be part of a unit which is focused on building on our notorious past, and aim to continue to be a competitive force in MWO via team work and dedication then we probably are the unit for you!

Loyalty

Aside from the few friends we have made in the community, we are only loyal to our own unit, and our own agenda. Otherwise we'll work for the highest bidder.

Edited by John Clavell, 24 June 2012 - 05:59 AM.

#3 Uhtredd

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBehind you!!

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:19 AM

Hi,

We currently have over a battalion of UK/EU Pilots.

The feeling is we will support Steiner.

Pop onto our website and TS for a chat if you would like to know more.

Easy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users