Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nothing spectacular in 16 games, but money generation sure doesn't appear to be 'broken' from my sampling.

I think the relation is not ok, compare your screesn, your damage assista nd kills, soemtimes your performance is quite different, but yet the "reward" seems to be nearly the same. Then you have hardly better looking ones having much more "reward". This si what somehow feels "wrong" I hardly fel that my reward is truly related to my feeling of how well I did. I did carppy matches and yet rewards very juicy. Then it was the entire way around.

View PostJoseph Mallan, on 23 October 2014 - 03:52 AM, said:

I earned 104K on a loss yesterday... You're losing wrong!

doesn't cares 34k for 2 kills nearly 400 damage is entirely wrong.

Edited by Lily from animove, 23 October 2014 - 04:31 AM.

#162 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMallanhold, Furillo

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:32 AM

View PostLily from animove, on 23 October 2014 - 04:29 AM, said:

I think the relation is not ok, compare your screesn, your damage assista nd kills, soemtimes your performance is quite different, but yet the "reward" seems to be nearly the same. Then you have hardly better looking ones having much more "reward". This si what somehow feels "wrong" I hardly fel that my reward is truly related to my feeling of how well I did. I did carppy matches and yet rewards very juicy. Then it was the entire way around.

But we don't see all the bonuses the OP received to make all that cash v the times he may have soloed a really good game. May just be that Carrying a team is not as profitable any more as working WITH your team has become. ^_^

#163 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:47 AM

View PostEboli, on 23 October 2014 - 03:50 AM, said:

LRMs...

Cheers!
Eboli
How do you feel LRM's exploit the new reward system in a negative manner?

#164 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:53 AM

View PostLily from animove, on 23 October 2014 - 04:29 AM, said:

doesn't cares 34k for 2 kills nearly 400 damage is entirely wrong.

Not on a loss. You failed, you don't get the big payday cause your employer lost his shirt cause you didn't do your job.

Edited by Joseph Mallan, 23 October 2014 - 04:54 AM.

#165 Alexander MacTaggart

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:07 AM

Whatever the reason (whether I'm new, or just bad) I am consistently getting less c-bills since the reward system change. I have to have an extremely good win to make what I would get in a mediocre match before.

It's not bad enough to get me to stop playing, but it's more than bad enough to convince me that activating the premium time I got with the Koshi pack would be a waste of it. Which means that buying more premium time would also be a waste.

Seems like if enough people are in my situation this could cut into some of PGI's income, since premium time is absolutely not worth paying for if you're making 40-80k a match.

Not to even mention the match where I was insta-cored by a Daishi and netted ~17k.

#166 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:11 AM

View PostAlexander MacTaggart, on 23 October 2014 - 05:07 AM, said:

Whatever the reason (whether I'm new, or just bad) I am consistently getting less c-bills since the reward system change. I have to have an extremely good win to make what I would get in a mediocre match before.

It's not bad enough to get me to stop playing, but it's more than bad enough to convince me that activating the premium time I got with the Koshi pack would be a waste of it. Which means that buying more premium time would also be a waste.

Seems like if enough people are in my situation this could cut into some of PGI's income, since premium time is absolutely not worth paying for if you're making 40-80k a match.

Not to even mention the match where I was insta-cored by a Daishi and netted ~17k.

You don't need to be good, you need to not be alone, or stand toe to toe with the enemy. Bob and weave! If I can in a Atlas with a standard engine everyone can (unless they are sporting that Urbanmech make do). Take that pot shot at the enemy Mech running across your path for a Flanking/backstab bonus.

#167 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:20 AM

View PostJoseph Mallan, on 23 October 2014 - 04:32 AM, said:

But we don't see all the bonuses the OP received to make all that cash v the times he may have soloed a really good game. May just be that Carrying a team is not as profitable any more as working WITH your team has become. ^_^

sry but no, most of the times i have sen now, everyone palys the same, with the difference I tag opps now because when I do so i get juicy rewards. But tagging an opponent in the battle does hardly improve the teams performance or their killing efficiency. I juts use the tag to grab Cbills out of a fight that is as regular as always. Thats not effort thats not reward, thats just printing c-bills because its possible.

take a situation, 3 guys come across medium, two guys fire and blow him apart, the other does nothing than pointing the tag and probably do only a very slight amount fo damage. calculate the rewards, tag damage is 35*x, while real damage is

while the others get damage * 21.
Then they share 2300 for component destruct. 4000 for a kill 3500 for an assist (so doing half the work is abit above half as rewarded as pointing a tag to the opponennt, LOL). and 5000 for kill most damage.

thats now 14800 reward + some for damage 2poeple have to share. If now solo kill and brawler condition s are met, yes then you cna get a lot of more rewards. But thats situational.
vs 6000 + assist of 3500 for just pinting and maybe giving some damage (no matter how useless and where this damage was).

xploit the system with a medium laser a tag and just tag and shoot at anything being in focus fire to get ridiculous amounts of rewards. No one cares by this reward system is that tag was tactically used or just spamed at the guy being shot down. It just cares that a tagger was pointed.

View PostJoseph Mallan, on 23 October 2014 - 04:53 AM, said:

Not on a loss. You failed, you don't get the big payday cause your employer lost his shirt cause you didn't do your job.

The job is to win the mission, not to tag for money. You tagged to provide specific targets for lrm's or narc them for that purpose, now you tag for the money. You simply tag anything just because of that. and the gyus doing the real job, hardly get rewarded for it.

Edited by Lily from animove, 23 October 2014 - 05:23 AM.

#168 UnsafePilot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:23 AM

View PostLily from animove, on 23 October 2014 - 05:20 AM, said:

sry but no, most of the times i have sen now, everyone palys the same, with the difference I tag opps now because when I do so i get juicy rewards. But tagging an opponent in the battle does hardly improve the teams performance or their killing efficiency. I juts use the tag to grab Cbills out of a fight that is as regular as always. Thats not effort thats not reward, thats just printing c-bills because its possible.

take a situation, 3 guys come across medium, two guys fire and blow him apart, the other does nothing than pointing the tag and probably do only a very slight amount fo damage. calculate the rewards, tag damage is 35*x, while real damage is

while the others get damage * 21.
Then they share 2300 for component destruct. 4000 for a kill 3500 for an assist (so doing half the work is abit above half as rewarded as pointing a tag to the opponennt, LOL). and 5000 for kill most damage.

thats now 14800 reward + some for damage 2poeple have to share. If now solo kill and brawler condition s are met, yes then you cna get a lot of more rewards. But thats situational.
vs 6000 + assist of 3500 for just pinting and maybe giving some damage (no matter how useless and where this damage was).

xploit the system with a medium laser a tag and just tag and shoot at anything being in focus fire to get ridiculous amounts of rewards. No one cares by this reward system is that tag was tactically used or just spamed at the guy being shot down. It just cares that a tagger was pointed.

Seems like good reasons to lower the tag payout and/or force it to only apply when your team's missiles hit the target.

#169 Satan n stuff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 3,508 posts
  • LocationLooking right at you, lining up my shot.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:28 AM

View Post151st Light Horse Regiment, on 22 October 2014 - 02:21 PM, said:

Or maybe pgi broke part of the game which worked fine to start with.

Show me those match results of yours.
I'm still doing well over 150K with even a half decent match before adding mech and premium bonuses, so I'd like to see some proof of your claims.

Edited by Satan n stuff, 23 October 2014 - 05:30 AM.

#170 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:33 AM

View PostLily from animove, on 23 October 2014 - 05:20 AM, said:

sry but no, most of the times i have sen now, everyone palys the same, with the difference I tag opps now because when I do so i get juicy rewards. But tagging an opponent in the battle does hardly improve the teams performance or their killing efficiency. I juts use the tag to grab Cbills out of a fight that is as regular as always. Thats not effort thats not reward, thats just printing c-bills because its possible. take a situation, 3 guys come across medium, two guys fire and blow him apart, the other does nothing than pointing the tag and probably do only a very slight amount fo damage. calculate the rewards, tag damage is 35*x, while real damage is while the others get damage * 21. Then they share 2300 for component destruct. 4000 for a kill 3500 for an assist (so doing half the work is abit above half as rewarded as pointing a tag to the opponennt, LOL). and 5000 for kill most damage. thats now 14800 reward + some for damage 2poeple have to share. If now solo kill and brawler condition s are met, yes then you cna get a lot of more rewards. But thats situational. vs 6000 + assist of 3500 for just pinting and maybe giving some damage (no matter how useless and where this damage was). xploit the system with a medium laser a tag and just tag and shoot at anything being in focus fire to get ridiculous amounts of rewards. No one cares by this reward system is that tag was tactically used or just spamed at the guy being shot down. It just cares that a tagger was pointed. The job is to win the mission, not to tag for money. You tagged to provide specific targets for lrm's or narc them for that purpose, now you tag for the money. You simply tag anything just because of that. and the gyus doing the real job, hardly get rewarded for it.
I know I look for the TAGed mechs. It helps my 4 SRM6s blast enemy Mechs to paperweights, so Narcing helps me get more damage and Money so Please keep using Narc and TAG. It helps be bring home the lots of Bacon! We both profit nicely.

Edited by Joseph Mallan, 23 October 2014 - 05:35 AM.

#171 Shadow Magnet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLake Constance, Germany

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:34 AM

View PostSatan n stuff, on 23 October 2014 - 05:28 AM, said:

Show me those match results of yours.
I'm still doing well over 150K with even a half decent match before adding mech and premium bonuses, so I'd like to see some proof of your claims.

I experience also a massive drop in C-Bills and XP - but it is a waste of time to look at single match results.
PGI has the statistics of ALL matches.

In the end it boils down that PGI decides what range of C-Bills and XP you are supposed to get in average for a loss and a win and then they need to fine tune the reward system.

We don't even know what PGI thinks those numbers should be. I really would like to see a comment from PGI on this. How much should a player earn in average on a winning match, not counting PT and hero bonuses? 100k? 150k? 200k? 250k?

#172 KraftySOT

• The 1 Percent
  • 3,617 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:01 AM

Posted Image

Youre doing it wrong.

#173 Satan n stuff

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 3,508 posts
  • LocationLooking right at you, lining up my shot.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:06 AM

View PostShadow Magnet, on 23 October 2014 - 05:34 AM, said:

I experience also a massive drop in C-Bills and XP - but it is a waste of time to look at single match results.
PGI has the statistics of ALL matches.

If anyone's going to be claiming that they are rewarded less for the same amount of effort, they had better produce some evidence to back up that claim. Maybe the blue text on the first page has you confused, but the majority of the people here do not in fact have access to 151's match statistics.

#174 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:13 AM

View PostKraftySOT, on 23 October 2014 - 06:01 AM, said:

Posted Image

Youre doing it wrong.

I would liked to have seen the rest of your bonuses Krafty. How much did the Conquest victory bonus pay out for instance?

Edited by Joseph Mallan, 23 October 2014 - 06:13 AM.

#175 Duran Vancor

• PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:15 AM

View PostSatan n stuff, on 23 October 2014 - 06:06 AM, said:

If anyone's going to be claiming that they are rewarded less for the same amount of effort, they had better produce some evidence to back up that claim. Maybe the blue text on the first page has you confused, but the majority of the people here do not in fact have access to 151's match statistics.

View PostDuran Vancor, on 23 October 2014 - 04:17 AM, said:

Posted Image

Stormcrow Prime, 6 ERML, 1 ERLL

I welcome any explanation, telling me what I did wrong here.

#176 KraftySOT

• The 1 Percent
  • 3,617 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:16 AM

View PostJoseph Mallan, on 23 October 2014 - 06:13 AM, said:

I would liked to have seen the rest of your bonuses Krafty. How much did the Conquest victory bonus pay out for instance?

Gimmie a sec I think I have the scrolled down pic too

#177 AdamBaines

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:17 AM

View Post151st Light Horse Regiment, on 21 October 2014 - 04:38 PM, said:

I know how to screenshot >_>

..........so you'll just have to accept my word for it.

Uuuuuummmmmmm.....no.

#178 KraftySOT

• The 1 Percent
  • 3,617 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:18 AM

Posted Image

Crap I scrolled over the actual capture bonus, including the 'first capture' bonus, I believe it was around 12k in total capture payout.

#179 KraftySOT

• The 1 Percent
  • 3,617 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:20 AM

Btw that was a Raven 2x, with 3 med lasers, tag and narc.

Not bad pay for 58 damage ;)

Imagine if I had 7 kills assists, 1 kill and 9 spotting assists in that round.

Id have made over 200k. Doing 58 damage.

Teamplay is being rewarded *big thumbs up*

#180 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:22 AM

View PostDuran Vancor, on 23 October 2014 - 04:17 AM, said:

Posted Image

Stormcrow Prime, 6 ERML, 1 ERLL

I welcome any explanation, telling me what I did wrong here.

You carried the team from the look of it. And 165K per match is good pay, 660 thousand C-bills an hour... Thats about a Raven every 4 hours of play(every 6 if you take bio breaks). And its not good enough for you why?

Edited by Joseph Mallan, 23 October 2014 - 06:23 AM.

24 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users