You Are A Pirate !

2 replies to this topic

#1 BoBo Jones

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 04:38 AM

hi pgi/mwo people.

we have created are clan and have created tags.but we have hit another problem.
you have the clans as in the clan invation(clan wolf , jade falcon and so on) , you have the house of the inner spire(house davion.........) . you get the merc core and you even have the lone wolves for those that want to opt out.
but where are the pirates. pirates are a valid part of the mech warrior lore. we the outlaws clan have members that like inner spire and members that like the clans.we had a discution that many groups had i can imagine , what side shall they follow. we desided that pirates best represent are outlook on the mech warrior universe.
when players drop you see there name , clan tags(if they are in one) and there flag(to show what side they like to be affiliated with.
i would like to ask that a dev add a new flag to the list . a nice skull and cross bones flag.
this would have an effect of making the mwo community warfare game (when it gets here) more richer and indepth , give some players the knowledge that there is another option then lone wolf for those that opt out of the clan vs inner spire and give those players a distincion.
i cant immagine that it would be that difficult to do . so please can we get us all a pirate faction to mwo.

[redacted]

Edited by Egomane, 25 October 2014 - 05:42 AM.
A suggestion doesn't need a recruitment-ad

#2 Warrior UK

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 142 posts
  • LocationUK South Coast (Sussex)

Posted 26 October 2014 - 01:31 AM

There is more than one Pirate outfit in the MWO universe, I think there was about four or five the last time I looked on the Wiki unit list some time ago. The Pirate units could also have their own form of ethics and code of conduct on the field of battle as we have in our unit. We have the Buccaneer camo in game which would be more beneficial for Pirate units than any other as most units, (houses/merc) would more go with some camo style that was not Pirate related.

So far PGI you have kept to some form of lore with the building of MWO and it would be a shame to leave out the Pirate units which I agree would make the CW side richer and more in depth, not only that in CW, with Pirate units in CW there is always the element of these types of units to come along and just attack a planet that is a C-bill opportunity, or hit and run contract for another unit to come in and take over, the possibilities of how far richer these types of units would make CW only depends on how in depth you (PGI) would like CW to be with contracts and so on.

Yes I for one would like to see the Pirate lore side of the MW universe added to the game with their own faction icon (skull and crossbones), after all, all of us at some time in our lives have been a Pirate either as a child or adult for a child and have had a lot of fun doing it, so lets not leave this out..........Arrrrr!

#3 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 26 October 2014 - 02:12 AM

thats the only thing the title trigger

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users