Wave Ii Camo Ready?

3 replies to this topic

#1 At Least Three Bears

• PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 12:50 PM

I am a camo harlot of the worst kind and I am wondering if the camos will be ready for wave II mechs. As I remember with the 1st wave, we only had that ugly zig zag thingy. Now that I have seen the phranken one on an adder, I feel silly for buying it.
Focus your inner chi and aim your knowledge juices all over me so we can all know, and spare me the dishonor to dress my ferret with the lowest kind of bling available so I can feel special.

Edited by bronsteijn, 25 October 2014 - 12:57 PM.

#2 Bartholomew bartholomew

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,250 posts
  • LocationInner sphere drop point

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:29 PM

Buy em all and get the neeto clan specific special camo's

1 for each. Go look at the page..

#3 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:05 PM

What he ^ said!

All other camos become available as soon as the mechs are released for c-bills and MC.

#4 LordKnightFandragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,239 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:31 PM

View PostEgomane, on 25 October 2014 - 03:05 PM, said:

What he ^ said!

All other camos become available as soon as the mechs are released for c-bills and MC.

and when they do, I will totally get that CW camo they show on the wave 2 website on that Vulture.

View Postbronsteijn, on 25 October 2014 - 12:50 PM, said:

I am a camo harlot of the worst kind and I am wondering if the camos will be ready for wave II mechs. As I remember with the 1st wave, we only had that ugly zig zag thingy. Now that I have seen the phranken one on an adder, I feel silly for buying it.
Focus your inner chi and aim your knowledge juices all over me so we can all know, and spare me the dishonor to dress my ferret with the lowest kind of bling available so I can feel special.

Warhawk kinda looks cool in Phraken camo.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users