Shadow Hawk Model

54 replies to this topic

#41 Hartsblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 772 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:16 AM

View PostPunk[KMSD], on 25 January 2012 - 05:33 AM, said:

Keep in mind, animation is all about exaggeration. If you don't then the eye may not pick up the movement. As far as clipping, thats more in the building of the model. Gray stated he never really intended that thing to dance, so when building it he didn't over think the joints and just made them look correct.

And this is what happeneds if you are super OCD and must make everything work "for real";

Posted Image

Well, except the feet...got lazy/bored.

Great work as always, Punk! Good to see you and so many of the other guys/gals from IS3025/IS3028 here, though I haven't PhybrOptk lurking around. Are you guys still in touch?

I went by Darkhorse back then (if you were wondering...) :)

#42 Punk KMSD

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:06 PM

View PostHartsblade, on 25 January 2012 - 08:16 AM, said:

Great work as always, Punk! Good to see you and so many of the other guys/gals from IS3025/IS3028 here, though I haven't PhybrOptk lurking around. Are you guys still in touch?

I went by Darkhorse back then (if you were wondering...) :)

Heya Darkhorse. I talk to people every once in awhile, haven't see Phybr in ages. He's probably lurking out there somewhere, if I know him.

#43 Infospy

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

I've just read the "Decision at Thunder Rift" and I personally want to see Shadow Hawk, Phoenix Hawk and the Marauder in MWO... They just have to be in it...

#44 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:33 AM

View PostInfospy, on 03 November 2012 - 05:10 PM, said:

I've just read the "Decision at Thunder Rift" and I personally want to see Shadow Hawk, Phoenix Hawk and the Marauder in MWO... They just have to be in it...

Harmony Gold is the only thing standing between us and those mechs.

But why post here, necroing such an old thread? :)

#45 MadFJohn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 202 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

wow you do understand by doing this you also got half of the griffin , wolverine, Thunderbolt and the Battlemaster . they all have similar leges . sweet keep going i want to see more .

#46 Ra-ul

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 122 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:42 AM

View PostMadFJohn, on 06 November 2012 - 03:00 PM, said:

wow you do understand by doing this you also got half of the griffin , wolverine, Thunderbolt and the Battlemaster . they all have similar leges . sweet keep going i want to see more .

Which enables a lot of people to do those by downloading my model :lol: I´m currently more into 2D and not going to model high-poly any time soon in my free time.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users