11 replies to this topic

#1 boblish

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5 posts
  • LocationYork. UK

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:13 PM

I am not a happy chappy....I can no longer play this game...can I have a full refund of the many pounds I have spent on this game...please..!!!?

#2 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:46 PM

This thread is so descriptive... can we be more vague please?

Why can't you play?
What makes you deserving of a refund?
What is your problem you are experiencing with the game to make it so you can't play?

Right now, I hear whining and no reason presented for the whine.

#3 Ironwithin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,613 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:47 PM

View Postboblish, on 31 October 2014 - 03:13 PM, said:

I am not a happy chappy....I can no longer play this game...can I have a full refund of the many pounds I have spent on this game...please..!!!?

You can't play anymore ? Why ?

#4 XphR

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 3,513 posts
  • LocationTVM-Iceless Fold Space Observatory Entertaining cats...

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:49 PM

Elaborate?

#5 The Massive

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 331 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:34 PM

Maybe you should email support.

#6 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 01 November 2014 - 12:59 AM

View Postboblish, on 31 October 2014 - 03:13 PM, said:

posting this in patch feedback will not get you any help unless you elaborate, more information may allow us to help you fix the problem.

if you have spent money on this game and want a refund the only way this can happen is if you email support@mwomercs.com
and explain to them exactly what the problem is, demonstrating that it is a problem with their game (and not for example with your ISP or PC), and even then if it is your founders money you are asking to be refunded you are about 2 years too late for that, sorry.

#7 boblish

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5 posts
  • LocationYork. UK

Posted 01 November 2014 - 05:13 AM

ah...a response, thanks for your help guys, am getting ( this session was lost) on log in, first time I have had it even though the server is showing active, have tried many times to log in, same problem, by the way, I don't want a full refund, just me having a rant..!

#8 Ironwithin

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,613 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 November 2014 - 05:47 AM

View Postboblish, on 01 November 2014 - 05:13 AM, said:

ah...a response, thanks for your help guys, am getting ( this session was lost) on log in, first time I have had it even though the server is showing active, have tried many times to log in, same problem, by the way, I don't want a full refund, just me having a rant..!

Try de-activating your firewall/AV-software for a short while and see if it helps. If it does, try creating a rule for MWO in your firewall settings.

Check if your windows has all updates installed and maybe call your ISP to see if it's something on their end.

#9 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 08:20 AM

Is what Ironwithin's suggestion doesn't work (or does even), you can (still) contact support. They are very helpful there.

Any other symptoms you can come up with? New programs that you may have placed on your computer or changes on your end? Has this been happening since the new patch, or just at the time of posting? Etc.

#10 XphR

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 3,513 posts
  • LocationTVM-Iceless Fold Space Observatory Entertaining cats...

Posted 01 November 2014 - 10:17 AM

I know when my line is having massive packet loss it manifests issues ranging from lost sessions at login to false patch attempts. A line test could reveal some outside issues that may be at play.

#11 boblish

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5 posts
  • LocationYork. UK

Posted 02 November 2014 - 03:38 AM

thanks again for your help, had just installed a new anti-virus and MWO was the only game it was blocking for some reason, it has now been allowed...what a noob I am not to have done this basic check, thanks to all for replying, all of your comments where a great help, and a reality check..!!

#12 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 03:42 PM

Happy to see your problem resolved! Good luck in your matches!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users