75 replies to this topic

#41 Fr0z7y

• PipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 66 posts
  • Locationbehind 73h_m0nz73r

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:16 AM

lolz, i like the three ams on that kitfox, i forgot that the locust only has 2, i thought one of them had 3 like that... anywho, do you have laser ams yet on clan stuff? or are you still using ammo too?

why would i troll on a forums that i have paid to play on this game, wouldnt that be like burning money?

they are trying to set this game up like tabletop and rp. and who am i to tell you what to do? no one, i just felt like saying my peice. you said yours. nice come back.

it's okay, the community warfare is going to make everything be like it should be.

the dcms if not rping, is just a picture of a dragon. no im not in it because its japanese based.... lolz. its the military like feel and just a lot of other stuff i liked, although they do have some traits and stuff they do to enemy combatants that scare the crap out of me.

on another note, i dont like tetris, if i want to be competitive ill play another game. i play this one because its fun. once they have it setup to be competitive yes, ill play competitively.

quarks and cw and all that stuff.. its coming and will be nice to see...

#42 Rushin Roulette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:50 AM

Posted Image

#43 JSmith7784

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 139 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:46 AM

I can't believe I just read all of this. It must be a joke. Basically "I'm really serious about you not taking this game so serious, oh and seriously you can't pilot IS mechs if you're in a clan and you can't pilot clan mechs if you're in a IS house unit and I'm serious about this too." It's a game with many toys and I think I feel like "playing" with them all.

#44 Priest4357

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 130 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:06 AM

View PostFr0z7y, on 05 November 2014 - 12:16 AM, said:

quarks and cw and all that stuff.. its coming and will be nice to see...

They finished their Quark run.... See?
Posted Image

#45 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:25 AM

Hey, why'd you start this Fr0z7y? Really not thought out very well. (Yes I'm asking for it)

#46 Rebas Kradd

• 2,969 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:44 AM

People are allowed to take seriously things that they've invested their money in, I think.

#47 Scout Derek

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:44 AM

View PostRebas Kradd, on 05 November 2014 - 10:44 AM, said:

People are allowed to take seriously things that they've invested their money in, I think.

Not questioning whether they can, but the why of it...

#48 Fr0z7y

• PipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:47 PM

okay, here, let me say this, please? can i? you invested your hard earned money you slaved over to get these mechs. honestly, well done. brutally well done. now you are trying to help make this a competitive game. k0ol man. so am i.

here, let me help you out private, let me help you out.

shoot the clanners in the arms, then run. 45% of their weapon systems are in the arms. if you want a competitive gamers stand point on this, that's what you do, and for dire wolves, you just run in a random crooked s pattern at them (which is what they train you to do for snipers) and you pick off their arms. is mechs can hold too many weapons in the guts, but in clanners, their strengths lay in the arms. you have to peal them back like an onion. tear apart the arms. then start work on their friends, let them watch you destroy their friendly mechs while they can do nothing because they have no weapons... u want competitive, that's a hint.

please do look at my other posts, you will see tactics. you will see organized chaos. i'm telling you how to destroy the clanners. this is competitive gaming right? you want to be competitive, that's competitive.

#49 Nick Makiaveli

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationKnee deep in mechdrek

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:03 PM

My thoughts? First, learn to use capital letters. Second, aren't you taking this whole thing abit to seriously yourself?

I mean, if you don't like your clan, get a new one or go solo. Second, drama queen much? "Don't care if I get banned"

Overall, not impressed.

#50 Ridir Semii

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 499 posts
  • LocationPort Torture, Washington, USA

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:48 PM

OK, I have a serious question for the OP. Let's assume you are not just trolling, but have something real to say here.

If we are to assume that, then by your reasoning, I should not be allowed to run my:
TDK Commando, which I mastered during OBT
CN9-AH and AS7-S, both of which are gifts to me from PGI.

So here is my Question.... ARE YOU SAYING I SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO RUN THESE MECHS BECAUSE OF MY 'FACTION'?

I will never agree that this is OK, just because I run Ghost Bear. Get a clue bro.

#51 Dakkss

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 185 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:34 PM

Obviously a troll. I mean, faction in this game doesn't even mean anything. All it is, is some little picture you selected when you went into your forum profile. Maybe with CW being in a particular Clan or House will have some weight. But not at the moment.

Why don't you go play TT or something if you're so pedantic about who has what mech.

EDIT: We can't use @n@l on the forums? lol

Edited by Dak Darklighter, 05 November 2014 - 06:35 PM.

#52 Fr0z7y

• PipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:28 AM

im not being an obvious troll. okay, also, what it means is simple, you can and should switch your faction thingy before you go try to run around in your blinged out commando.. in the video log they just put up about the coming changes and all the logs they have.. you will have to do that to use your commando. for the cw thing. but private matches and what not, that or however they do pick up games after those changes, they will make you run mechs based on your factional warfare tag.

long story short, you guys are doing more trolling than you are saying i am doing, which im not, im not trolling. im merely stating facts. which just because you dont like it doesnt mean they aren't true. just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean its not going to happen. yes, all the pretty shiny little pixels in your hangar you can use, but you have to change some more pixels to use them once the system is implemented.. we have been (and pgi dont get mad please, a lot of video game developers do this) still beta testing even though its in release. do any of you have steam? downloadable content. you pay for more parts of the game which did not get released on launch. we aren't beta testing, it's more like charlie testing.. or dlc testing while having fun.

#53 Ridir Semii

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 499 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:26 AM

the fact is dude, they will NEVER make me change my faction to play my commando, I paid real money for it, get a clue, your opinions on the matter are nowhere near correct and I can see why your unit doesn't want you... you are a problem waiting to implode on yourself, good luck with whatever you do, but know this... in this case and instance... you are wrong

#54 Goosfraba

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 221 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:36 AM

I am Commander Mayor General Goosfraba the IV and you should all respect my authority!

#55 Scout Derek

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:13 AM

View PostFr0z7y, on 05 November 2014 - 04:47 PM, said:

okay, here, let me say this, please? can i? you invested your hard earned money you slaved over to get these mechs. honestly, well done. brutally well done. now you are trying to help make this a competitive game. k0ol man. so am i.

shoot the clanners in the arms, then run. 45% of their weapon systems are in the arms. if you want a competitive gamers stand point on this, that's what you do, and for dire wolves, you just run in a random crooked s pattern at them (which is what they train you to do for snipers) and you pick off their arms. is mechs can hold too many weapons in the guts, but in clanners, their strengths lay in the arms. you have to peal them back like an onion. tear apart the arms. then start work on their friends, let them watch you destroy their friendly mechs while they can do nothing because they have no weapons... u want competitive, that's a hint.

please do look at my other posts, you will see tactics. you will see organized chaos. i'm telling you how to destroy the clanners. this is competitive gaming right? you want to be competitive, that's competitive.

Um... I know a better way, it's called getting a unit and then deathballing or focus fire....

#56 BloodyProphet

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:32 AM

WOW, just read through all the post on here thus far. (im bored) And Fr0z7.......just shut up man, every post you have made is just trolling or not very thought out. Also it is really very stupid on your part to start a post titled
STOP TAKING THIS GAME SO SERIOUSLY

and then piss and moan that some people are playing mechs that YOU do not approve of.

#1 Its a freaking game man, have fun or F%^& off.
#2 If i paid for it it is mine to do with as i so chose.
#3 Tags mean nothing at all right now.
#4 My group chose to put that tag up not me.
#5 This is in NO WAY an RPG, it is a "tactical" shooter.

#57 Revis Volek

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:50 AM

View PostFr0z7y, on 01 November 2014 - 12:44 PM, said:

definitely trolling.. wanted to see what yall could come up with. but no, seriously on a competitive note, clan mechs are the best in game, but you know, whatever, it's a game. i had fun reading your comments ;p thanks!!!

You have nothing better to do with your time?...idiotic at best. At least make some CONSTRUCTIVE posts.

Also the only time ANYONE will be stuck to IS/Clan mechs during CW, Normal public drops will still be just the way they are now. Group and Solo running any/mixed tech. Once CW starts if you participate you will be stuck to mechs from either IS or Clan....they are not dividing them up into faction owned chassis' or anything like that.

Get your facts straight OP.....

View PostFr0z7y, on 05 November 2014 - 04:47 PM, said:

None of those tactics are viable or anything comp teams use....If you wanna kill clanners go for the legs, DWF you shoot the CT or the back. I dont know who you play for but nothing you stated up there is anything that will work on a comp level. Shooting an ARM is uselss when the ST takes more weapons off and is a little easier to hit. (less dead space around it)

Also my DWF has 2x Gauss in the ST's....so good luck taking my arms. :D

Edited by DarthRevis, 06 November 2014 - 10:05 AM.

#58 Johndar

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 96 posts
  • LocationSome place I shouldn't be

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:50 AM

I would mercy lock this thread if I could. CALL IN THE PINK THUNDER!

Edited by Johndar, 06 November 2014 - 10:55 AM.

#59 Jody Von Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:31 AM

View PostUminix, on 06 November 2014 - 08:26 AM, said:

the fact is dude, they will NEVER make me change my faction to play my commando, I paid real money for it, get a clue, your opinions on the matter are nowhere near correct and I can see why your unit doesn't want you... you are a problem waiting to implode on yourself, good luck with whatever you do, but know this... in this case and instance... you are wrong

Well, actually....

A PLAYER’S FACTION SELECTION
The faction a player has aligned to will be a hard rule as to which ‘Mechs they can use and which planets they can attack/defend.

At least when it comes to CW, this will be the case.

As Darth Revis says above, Public Queue is still anything goes.

Jody

Edited by Jody Von Jedi, 06 November 2014 - 10:34 AM.

#60 Ridir Semii

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 499 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:40 PM

View PostJody Von Jedi, on 06 November 2014 - 10:31 AM, said:

Well, actually....

A PLAYER’S FACTION SELECTION
The faction a player has aligned to will be a hard rule as to which ‘Mechs they can use and which planets they can attack/defend.

At least when it comes to CW, this will be the case.

As Darth Revis says above, Public Queue is still anything goes.

Jody

as I said, they will never make me change my faction to play any of the IS mechs I have, you reference CW and I totally agree with it there, but this clown was saying I will NOT EVER be able to play them...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users