- - - - -

Help Me Get Back In?

12 replies to this topic

#1 pureriffshelp

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:10 AM

Hiya everyone,
So i first started playing when the game was in alpha. I bought one of the early packs that came out.
Since then i have uninstalled the game and i want to get back into it. My account name was pureriffs and you can see the posts I made from when i was playing.
I dont however know which email i used or the password required.

I have emailed the devs many times and all I get is an automated reply. I have been trying for months and want to play with my friends again. Can anyone plz help me?
:'(

My email address's have also been blocked as hotmail now sucks and wont unblock any of them. I want to get the game switch over to my gmail account.

#2 Summon3r

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:21 AM

send in a support ticket through this account

#3 pureriffshelp

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:36 AM

I have, this is what they are not responding to, =(

Edited by pureriffshelp, 07 November 2014 - 08:36 AM.

#4 RedEagle86

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 246 posts
  • LocationSaskatchewan

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:01 AM

If you have recently sent it in, please bear in mind that they are currently (still) undergoing a backlog. When PGI split from IGP, they had to take over the 'Support' duties. From what I've heard, 2 weeks is the average minimum wait time for a new ticket.

#5 LauLiao

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:42 AM

View Postpureriffshelp, on 07 November 2014 - 08:10 AM, said:

So i first started playing when the game was in alpha. I bought one of the early packs that came out.

Everything got reset when they went from closed beta to open beta anyway, so none of your stuff other than your founder stuff will be there anyway.

#6 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,558 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:48 AM

I know what you mean, man. I got locked out of my own Hotmail account too, so I can't check a ticket I sent a month ago. Hotmail has been a right blow to deal with lately. Good luck in getting this sorted out, but Lau's right - there will be nothing left in your account unless you purchased a founders package (it sounds like you did).

#7 Voivode

• The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:58 AM

What I'd suggest is keep playing on the account you can access for now. There is a backlog, as another poster said, so there's a wait to have responses to tickets right now.

Go crazy with the account you can access. Drop matches, buy a couple mechs and build them how you think will be fun. If you get your old account back you've made some mistakes and learned from them. If not, you'll have made progress on the new account.

Welcome back. Feel free to friend me in game if you'd like someone to drop with. I never mind dropping with new players(or refurbished players)

#8 TheCaptainJZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,677 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 November 2014 - 11:46 AM

I'd suggest getting in contact with Niko the Community Manager. http://mwomercs.com/...lai-lubkiewicz/ He is also on twitter.

I think account issues are one of their primary concerns and they focus on that part of the backlog first so I don't think it should take 2 weeks but I don't know.

In the meantime, feel free to continue using an alt account, but I would hold off on progressing too much and certainly hold off on buying anything until you get this resolved. But there's no point in denying yourself some practice. that way, when you do get your old account back, you'll have a better idea of what you'd want to do differently.

#9 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:17 PM

sorry about your account trouble! Hopefully Support will be able to resolve this for you once your ticket comes up in the queue. There's nothing us forum-goers can really do to help with the issue.

In the meantime you should be playing and learning, and if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

#10 Oto Kanon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 02:53 PM

It would be best if you gave them all the account information you had including the package you bought and maybe when you bought it to prove that it is yours. Most support staff would be wary of others trying to claim accounts of other people as their own. If you purchased a pack before, include the information on how you purchased it and such to make it easier.

#11 pureriffshelp

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:29 AM

I have been waiting for months, is taken ages, i know it sounds strange to them and may be hard to verify,
I have lots of mechs as i played the game when it was released so i really dont wana have to get them all back. And as i paid for things as well it seems silly to make a new account.
Is a real shame i would just like some human reply =(

#12 pureriffshelp

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 03:49 PM

Still no response....

#13 dragnier1

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:07 PM

It's gonna be hard for them to search their database if you don't even remember the email. Did you use one of your main emails or an obscure one? Did you keep any mwo related emails from your playing during alpha?

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users