29 replies to this topic

#21 Zultor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 171 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 03 January 2015 - 09:44 PM

The Huggins srm4 build is incredibly OP. Expensive to pull off with having to invest in srm modules but dang it literally continuously fires srm4.

#22 RiotHero

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 311 posts
  • LocationDetroit

Posted 03 January 2015 - 09:50 PM

View PostZultor, on 03 January 2015 - 09:44 PM, said:

The Huggins srm4 build is incredibly OP. Expensive to pull off with having to invest in srm modules but dang it literally continuously fires srm4.

I think the limiting factor is ammo. If you have enough you are way to slow. I'm not sure that these High dmg games aren't arty assisted. I got spammed 5 times by arty in one game so yes it's still a thing.

#23 Ovion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 3,182 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 05:10 AM

I actually forgot to pick up the Huggin last sale ><
Will have to wait for the next one.

But I'm thinking a build like this?
HUGINN
Or maybe this:
HUGINN

#24 Sylow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 194 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 01:08 AM

I would never sacrifice the jumpjets. They add a lot. The 280XL reactor i find sufficient, though and 1.5 tons of MG ammo usually run out for me just before the match ends, so it suffices. The remaining mass goes into SRM ammo and usually is enough.

#25 Darrious Quinn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 244 posts
  • LocationUS East Coast

Posted 09 January 2015 - 02:57 PM

I agree, you should keep the JJs if for nothing else but a quick escape over something and out of line of sight. The Hugh is too sluggish of a bird to truly air-dance like the spiders and lynx, but its enough to get you over that hill and away from fire.

#26 mad kat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:51 AM

The huggin is mental. but i find those autocannon missiles attract too much attention at times.

But damn is good for punishing assualts. Always liked the SRM/Machinegun combo.

#27 NUJRSYDEVIL

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 331 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 05:00 AM

I attached the SRM4 Cooldown module to my Huginn, I did not notice an immediate difference. IIRC it only cools it down an additional 2.4% for 27.4% total. Not worth the three million.

#28 Big Tin Man

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 04:17 PM

View PostNUJRSYDEVIL, on 22 January 2015 - 05:00 AM, said:

I attached the SRM4 Cooldown module to my Huginn, I did not notice an immediate difference. IIRC it only cools it down an additional 2.4% for 27.4% total. Not worth the three million.

Level up your cooldown to lv 5. 12% cooldown from the module + chainfire = NEVERENDING ROCKETS.

#29 terrycloth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 769 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 04:45 PM

I notice a huge difference if I take the SRM4 cooldown level 5 off. Enough of one that I just always leave it on the Huggin now.

It goes from 50% cooldown reduction to 55% w/ fast fire to 67% with the module. That's 3 times as fast instead of twice as fast. Very noticeable.

#30 POOTYTANGASAUR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 595 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 23 January 2015 - 04:54 PM

Quirks need to have a max benefit of like 15% or they just need removed and then add weapon manufacturers like they were supposed to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users