Unable To Download Game (Md5 Mismatch)

2 replies to this topic

#1 FalconerGray

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 362 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:15 PM

After the most recent patch, I had a constant spree of Cryengine errors, meaning it was impossible to join a match. Followed both the repair tool and 7-zip options the whole way through multiple times with no success, so followed the next instruction which was a complete uninstall/reinstall of MWO.

I've received the MD5 crash 5 times straight today, even after trying a variety of different recommended methods each time (I've read all the threads on this issue but can't find a solid result).

Where to from here?

Any help would be much appreciated.

#2 9erRed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • 1,566 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:19 AM

Greetings,

After checking each game file, there was no errors?
- There is a direct download site for each section of the game install, a location where separate items can be specifically downloaded.
Contact Niko about the location address.
http://mwomercs.com/...lai-lubkiewicz/

This may help but will take longer to 'get all the files'. But they should be complete and without errors.

9erRed

#3 FalconerGray

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 362 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 02:14 AM

Hi Red,

I wasn't aware that I could check the game files, as it wouldn't complete the installation. I did check the destination folder once and found it empty.

To make sure I cover everything, I've decided to do a fresh windows installation. I'm probably overdue for that anyway so if it turns out that the problem was on my end, great, but if not, I still haven't lost anything.

Will report back once I have an outcome.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users