40 replies to this topic

#1 Blacke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 238 posts
  • Location3rd Takata Lancers

Posted 15 November 2014 - 06:09 AM

As per the unit leaders meeting the House Kurita Enjin site is up to begin discussions of design and layout as we approach community warfare.

http://house-kurita.enjin.com/home

#2 Kreisel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 466 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:18 AM

Just off the bat I'm going to suggest we get up a series of links to all the House Kurita unit websites and teamspeaks (you can actually set up links that when clicked will open a webpage that can launch teamspeak directly without you needing to type in any info to log into a server, you can even set it to put people in a specific channel such as the House Kurita channel of Comstar.)

Some useful new player tip and links might be be a bad idea either. Like links to Smurfy or Kanajashi's Video tutorials stuff to get new pilots into House Kurita and well armed with skills and knowledge that will help them on the battlefield.

If the goal is helping to co-ordinate for community warfare, after that I'd say the most important thing to get set up are the forums and beginning the discussion on what kind of access Mercs with only a 1,2 or 3 month contract are going to have. Anyone have thoughts on how the forums should be organized?

If we want this to actually be uses the big question is: What do you get from logging into this website that you don't get from just logging into the game or visiting PGI's House Kurita Forum.

#3 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 05:00 PM

Players that aren't logged in should definitely still be able to see updates on who we are focusing attacks or defending. This way pugs can just look really quickly to get on board without too much trouble.

#4 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 19 November 2014 - 10:46 AM

Unit leaders/diplos please register and we can get a forum set up to plan and such.

#5 Timuroslav

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Gunsho-ni
  • Gunsho-ni
  • 672 posts
  • Location米国のネバダ州のリノで住んでいます。

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:39 PM

Ya, go the website, It's so fresh. We could use your impurt, art, and suggestions!
FOR THE DRAGON!

#6 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 03:10 PM

I'd like to encourage all House Kurita pilots to sign up on the site if they are interested in community warfare. This will be the main hub of information regarding strategy and attack/defend focus.

#7 PhoenixGSR

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:28 PM

I've signed up. played my first match, we win, cause no defenders lol but yeah seems aiight, could get to be really good.

#8 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:34 PM

There will be a neutral house kurita teamspeak going up in the near future for CW organization. We currently are using the House Kurita channel on comstar.

#9 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:31 AM

Official House Kurita Community Warfare teamspeak is now ONLINE!!

ts3server://House-Kurita.enjinvoice.com

#10 Artur Valour

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 129 posts
  • LocationTexas, Holy Terra

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:41 AM

View PostKreisel, on 16 November 2014 - 02:18 AM, said:

Just off the bat I'm going to suggest we get up a series of links to all the House Kurita unit websites and teamspeaks (you can actually set up links that when clicked will open a webpage that can launch teamspeak directly without you needing to type in any info to log into a server, you can even set it to put people in a specific channel such as the House Kurita channel of Comstar.) Some useful new player tip and links might be be a bad idea either. Like links to Smurfy or Kanajashi's Video tutorials stuff to get new pilots into House Kurita and well armed with skills and knowledge that will help them on the battlefield. If the goal is helping to co-ordinate for community warfare, after that I'd say the most important thing to get set up are the forums and beginning the discussion on what kind of access Mercs with only a 1,2 or 3 month contract are going to have. Anyone have thoughts on how the forums should be organized? If we want this to actually be uses the big question is: What do you get from logging into this website that you don't get from just logging into the game or visiting PGI's House Kurita Forum.

100% of this is applicable to me. I run a small Merc Unit,The Dark Horse Irregulars, with a one month contract with Kurita right now, though I am thinking I should just throw in for a lifetime. I have never used Teamspeak, but realize without some form of in-game communication we are going to get rolled by the better organized Units - especially the competitive ones. I just signed up for the house-kurita enjin community after a player last night told me about it (Paddie I think). Any help, advice on using Teamspeak and getting more organized is much appreciated!

#11 muskrat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 234 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:23 PM

Welcome Artur Valour and the Dark Horse Irregulars to House Kurita
It is great to see another unit wearing the Red Dragon even if for a short contract

Bow
Muskrat

#12 Rihko

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 37 posts
  • LocationLincoln, NE

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:48 PM

The front page's shoutbox is a good place to check if you are looking to pad out a drop (or want to know where the groups are going). It's a quick and easy way for someone to say "We've got a six-man queued for Paris" or something, and people can check it without having to log in. <3

As for the rest, yes, brief guides on using TeamSpeak, as well as any common tactics you want people to know about ahead of time - things like where to stand (or not stand) while waiting for the gate and so on, to help keep CW newbies from getting sniped to death by potshots and so on.

#13 Artur Valour

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 129 posts
  • LocationTexas, Holy Terra

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:36 PM

Thank you all... we are honored to fight alongside all of you. Rihko, Thank you for the advice on the shoutbox. I will post questions here if I have more.

For the Dragon!

#14 MadC4t

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 108 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:02 AM

Ignore this post folks.

thanks Ikka. ;)

Edited by MadC4t, 23 December 2014 - 07:10 AM.

#15 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:05 AM

That would be the Servants of the Dragon thread below this one.

#16 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:14 AM

We need to get our HK Pugs on this. It is really bad out there as far as coordination.

#17 Arcainite

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 97 posts
  • LocationNew Gotham City, Irurzun

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:44 AM

Applications are beginning to pile up ever since they asked me to approve only people from my unit on the Kurita enjin site...if this keeps up, I may begin approving people from other units again as we started off doing. There may not be an admin for EVERY unit, so this may be necessary.

#18 PocketMoney

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 4 posts
  • LocationRiver Valley

Posted 11 January 2015 - 08:09 PM

Unified Front:
I suggest we unify all units under one banner: Draconis Combine Military; tag=DCM. We consolidate the teamspeak servers with the individual units represented within that server. This would allow us to form organized twelve man units to defend our territory in faction warfare at any given time. Our tactical position puts us on the defense right away and only a strong defense will keep us in the game as soon as this gets out of beta. An active admin player within Enjin should become the General of the Army, other admins should be the generals, and current unit leaders Lt. Generals. We can not allow pugs to determine the fate of our territory.

PocketMoney

#19 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 11 January 2015 - 08:58 PM

With the ability to soon (Jan 20th patch) have non-unit members join a CW group, the idea of one unit- while a decent one, is not needed. All that will be needed is for HK units/affiliates to hop onto the HK TS, join an active dropship, and follow the battle plan set out by the DCMS Council.

#20 Conreg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 111 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 11 January 2015 - 09:01 PM

View PostLord Ikka, on 11 January 2015 - 08:58 PM, said:

With the ability to soon (Jan 20th patch) have non-unit members join a CW group, the idea of one unit- while a decent one, is not needed. All that will be needed is for HK units/affiliates to hop onto the HK TS, join an active dropship, and follow the battle plan set out by the DCMS Council.

You beat me to it. This is why we should pay you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users