Assign Colors To Teammates

2 replies to this topic

Poll: Custom colors for group members (32 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think?

1. Yes, that would be really nice. (28 votes [87.50%])

Percentage of vote: 87.50%

2. No, does not need. (4 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Yenisey

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 11:45 AM

For better orientation in battlefield I suggest allow the group leaders to assign colors to teammate before launch.

The colors are visible only to members of the group.

See picture
Posted Image

Edited by Mr Marty, 29 November 2014 - 11:58 AM.

#2 Nothing Whatsoever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,655 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 30 November 2014 - 02:06 AM

I wouldn't leave it up to leaders, but such an idea would be nice to see, especially if we ever see any bugs come up again that affect teammates and out Magic Doritos.

Fortunately, I haven't seen that bug in a while that does not produce the blue dorito for teammates recently, but I'd rather feel safer than sorry and would at least like to see this in Community Warfare (which seems to be able to make use of decals if I'm not off my rocker!).

#3 Omi_

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • 336 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:54 AM

I actually had this exact same thought yesterday when we were having trouble getting a pre-made to push with our assaults. Namely, it gets hard to find certain players by name using the overlay and all 12 players on your team are still alive.

All that blue in your face gets nauseating really quick. Too much blue... we need more colours and the ability to assign them for the team arbitrarily. You could then identify a player's role by their colour.

EDIT: How about more and differently sized shapes, too? Like a slightly more elaborate taco to identify the 'mechs that people should rally behind for pushes (Timberwolves, Dire Wolves, Banshees, etc.).

Edited by Hornsby, 03 December 2014 - 12:58 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users