36 replies to this topic

#1 Rokkaku

Rookie

• The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:20 PM

Unlocked for all wave two clan mechs other than the mad dog? Does anyone else have them unlocked for that chassis?

#2 Brody319

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:22 PM

you can't put it on the invasion variant yet.

#3 Thorznakh

Rookie

• The Infernal
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:23 PM

Nope, they want me to pay 1500 MC to put it on the Mad Dog [I disagree]!

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 09 December 2014 - 04:16 PM.
Language

#4 Anarcho

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 538 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:23 PM

It took some time, but I got all the camos and colours, they are injecting it with time, patience :)

#5 Brody319

• The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:24 PM

View PostThorznakh, on 09 December 2014 - 12:23 PM, said:

Nope, they want me to pay 1500 MC to put it on the Mad Dog... bullshit!

Calm your ****. Just log out and log back in, its a known injection issue.

#6 Valkyrie Vewas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 349 posts
  • LocationPhx Az

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:06 PM

Ahh I should have the cammos for the maddog correct Reloged a few times. Do you all have them?

#7 Brody319

• The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:12 PM

View PostValkyrie Vewas, on 09 December 2014 - 01:06 PM, said:

Ahh I should have the cammos for the maddog correct Reloged a few times. Do you all have them?

They said there was a problem adding the Maddog skins, Just wait they said they are working on it. They also said to email support if you accidentally put the pattern on the maddog and ended up spending MC.

The camos work on all Clan Wave 2, Non-invasion mechs though,

#8 Valkyrie Vewas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 349 posts
  • LocationPhx Az

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:13 PM

got yah so I should have them just takes sometime?

#9 Brody319

• The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:17 PM

View PostValkyrie Vewas, on 09 December 2014 - 01:13 PM, said:

got yah so I should have them just takes sometime?

Nah gotta wait for them to fix the maddog, you can put that pattern on the other wave 2 mechs no problems (non-invasion)
the paints can be used on any mech though

#10 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:28 PM

Hey everyone,

As outlined on the Wave 2 page, the Clan Faction Patterns released today only apply to whichever Wave 2 'Mechs were included in your respective package purchase. Attempting to apply those Wave 2 Faction Patterns to any Wave 1 'Mech will require the standard amount of MC to do so.

If you applied a Wave 2 Faction Pattern to any Wave 1 'Mech and incurred the MC cost by mistake, and if you wish to revert that action, we will be offering MC refunds together with pattern removals during our next maintenance window.

The Mad Dog 'Invasion' variant was made available after the release of Wave 2 to players who purchased both the Masakari and Man-O-War Clan Collections. As the Mad Dog was not included with the Koshi, Fenris, Loki, or Man-O-War Collections, it is not considered part of the Wave 2 Collection and is thus not eligible for receiving the Clan Pattern reward items.

#11 Valkyrie Vewas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 349 posts
  • LocationPhx Az

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:31 PM

Alex Maddog isnt a wave 1 correct?

#12 SgtMagor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,542 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:40 PM

yea. thx for the info, I was wondering why I was missing 2,000 MC

#13 Budor

• 2,565 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:42 PM

Can you apply faction camo to any wave 1 mechs at all?

#14 SgtMagor

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,542 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:46 PM

View PostBudor, on 09 December 2014 - 01:42 PM, said:

Can you apply faction camo to any wave 1 mechs at all?
Yes, if you want to be charged for them...I did it by mistake, there for Wave II now!

#15 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:06 PM

View PostValkyrie Vewas, on 09 December 2014 - 01:31 PM, said:

Alex Maddog isnt a wave 1 correct?

Yeah, I should have added some extra clarification specifically for the Mad Dog.

The Mad Dog 'Invasion' variant was made available after the release of Wave 2 to players who purchased both the Masakari and Man-O-War Clan Collections. As the Mad Dog was not included with the Koshi, Fenris, Loki, or Man-O-War Collections, it is not considered part of the Wave 2 Collection and is thus not eligible for receiving the Clan Pattern reward items.

That being said: If you received the Mad Dog 'Invasion' variant as part of your Ultimate Clan Reward for having purchased the Masakari and Man-O-War Clan Collections, we will be injecting Clan Pattern unlocks for any and all of the Clan Faction Content you had selected.
So, for example, if you selected 2 Ghost Bear and 2 Clan Wolf Clan Faction Content packs, you will be receiving a Ghost Bear and a Clan Wolf Pattern unlock for your Mad Dog.

We will be performing these injects for eligible Ultimate Clan Reward players soon.

#16 Alienized

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,781 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:12 PM

i just wrote a mail to support as i had to pay 3k MC for colors from the chosen factions that i was putting on my wave 2 pack myst lynx and ice ferrets.

cart out said that i had to pay no MC for it and they were in the *owned* category of the colors yet i had 3k less.

hope this gets fixed too =) (in any way^^)

#17 TercieI

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,152 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:13 PM

View PostAliisa White, on 09 December 2014 - 02:12 PM, said:

i just wrote a mail to support as i had to pay 3k MC for colors from the chosen factions that i was putting on my wave 2 pack myst lynx and ice ferrets.

cart out said that i had to pay no MC for it and they were in the *owned* category of the colors yet i had 3k less.

hope this gets fixed too =) (in any way^^)

This happened to me too...twice? That or I was also charged for cockpit items. I've sent an email to support, I'm sure they'll get it sorted.

#18 Brody319

• The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:14 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...d-restrictions/

#19 Escef

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 8,529 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNew England

View PostAlexander Garden, on 09 December 2014 - 01:28 PM, said:

As the Mad Dog was not included with the Koshi, Fenris, Loki, or Man-O-War Collections, it is not considered part of the Wave 2 Collection and is thus not eligible for receiving the Clan Pattern reward items.

And yet it was the mech pictured when we picked our faction rewards, and was advertised as bonus content in Wave 2. This situation displeases me.

EDIT: Ah, already fixed, excellent!

Edited by Escef, 09 December 2014 - 02:23 PM.

#20 TercieI

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,152 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

View PostAlexander Garden, on 09 December 2014 - 02:06 PM, said:

Yeah, I should have added some extra clarification specifically for the Mad Dog.

That being said: If you received the Mad Dog 'Invasion' variant as part of your Ultimate Clan Reward for having purchased the Masakari and Man-O-War Clan Collections, we will be injecting Clan Pattern unlocks for any and all of the Clan Faction Content you had selected.
So, for example, if you selected 2 Ghost Bear and 2 Clan Wolf Clan Faction Content packs, you will be receiving a Ghost Bear and a Clan Wolf Pattern unlock for your Mad Dog.

We will be performing these injects for eligible Ultimate Clan Reward players soon.

So it wasn't supposed to be included, but you're essentially changing your minds and "including" it now?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users