#1 Vilsen

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 12:09 PM

Hi,
Below are two suggestions from me.

1) Release the map maker for the community. I'm sure there are plenty of skilled people out there who could contribute for free. They send the maps to you and you screen them and approve the ones you like. This leads to more diversity. After over 5000 games, the few maps we have tend to get tedious.

2) Mechlab. When adding ammo, please put a filter on that only shows ammo for the equipped weapons. I believe there aren't many players who equip their ammo before their weapons. If so, they can change the filter to "show all".

#2 Trashhead

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 261 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 01:29 PM

1) +1
I'm a longtime fan of the Thief-Series, and after Looking Glass released the map maker to the community, a vast amount of maps, sometimes even entire series of maps + a full add-on (Thief 2X) with own story and cut scenes became available to the community.
So there is a lot of potential here.
However, i doubt the map designers would agree on OP's idea: they might end up mostly reviewing maps send in by the community.

2) +1,000 !
It's so annoying to browse through all the ammo until you found the one you wanted to add.
Or better: show the ammo you have weapons for installed first, and all other ammo behind that.

This should be done in the same manner for weapons-modules, btw.

#3 ScorpionNinja

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 170 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 01:43 PM

but but #2 is common design sense. That shouldve been in place when UI2.0 was FIRST put in! hahahaa

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users