Quirks/clan

No replies to this topic

#1 Ao

Rookie

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:52 PM

As all of you know the insertion of quirks into the game makes for some interesting coversations. I have read somewhere that clan mechs will be receiving quirks as well. Will they be on par to the IS quirks? I can understand if the quirks move with omnipods but are they going to compete to what IS has now I mainly run IS lights and Clan Heavys and Assaults and it seems lately that clan heavy and assaults get really beat to hell even trying to get into range to deal damage. range improvements and cool downs and durations on energy weapons are playing a big part in IS success since the insertion of quirks. I own both waves of clan mech and alot of them are truly unplayable by all but the most patient of players "which I am not". Summoner, Nova, Myst ,lynx adder leave alot to be desired.

The quirks some mechs especially lights get is a little excessive. Why does a 20 ton locust seem to get 1 quirk for every ton? I mean seriously is someone a serious fan boy or can we get a little perspective as to why lights seem to get more quirks?

I hope to see some balance come into play soon because I do truly love my clan mechs, I mean after all I did pay real money for them and, to see their effectiveness shot down would be kind of insulting.

If any founders or devs read my post please consider giving us a sample of any upcoming adjustments that may be made to at least 1 Clan mech. The quirks that the myst lynx and the nova received this patch still doesnt help them in the slightest....

Edited by Scrotumus, 10 December 2014 - 09:16 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users