• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:58 PM

View PostDavegt27, on 12 December 2014 - 03:56 PM, said:

how did you watch?

We stream a lot.

Look here for Twitch MWO listings, then look for 'Lord' or 'HoL'.

Right now Krivvan is streaming.

Edited by Adiuvo, 12 December 2014 - 03:58 PM.

#182 Evogenesis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts
  • LocationGreat White North

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:09 PM

View PostTriordinant, on 12 December 2014 - 03:49 PM, said:

If Clan 'mechs and IS 'mechs were were balanced against each other, IS factions would fight the Clans instead of each other. Since they're not (last official all-Clan team vs all-IS team test by PGI had Clans winning two thirds of the time), it's natural for most IS players (especially small Units and soloists) to join "fair" fights against other IS 'mechs.

Let there be no question, so long as Marik border worlds are threatened by aggressive Fedcom actions I will jump to the defense of the FWL.

That said, I actually don't have a problem with Clan and IS mechs not entirely balanced against each other. In "general" the Clan weapons give them an advantage at range, while "generally" IS mechs are better suited at brawling ranges. On the defense, clanners need to close to attack the base which plays to the IS strength. On the offense, let just overrun them with sheer numbers.

Any planet with a Lord tag just makes it a primary target :)

#183 Telmasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:20 PM

@ thread topic... I've seen games where Dropships rack up 10+ kills, I really don't see the argument for how they don't defend properly.

#184 Moonlander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 684 posts
  • LocationCocoa Beach, FL

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:05 PM

View PostTelmasa, on 12 December 2014 - 04:20 PM, said:

@ thread topic... I've seen games where Dropships rack up 10+ kills, I really don't see the argument for how they don't defend properly.

Well, they also shouldn't be able to be spawn camped... unless it's being done so by long range support. The reality is, we don't know the circumstances surrounding the accusation so we don't know what actually happened and the method they used. People often exaggerate circumstances when they're upset that a top ranked unit picked and flung them like boogers.

#185 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:08 PM

Dropships are easily tank-able by a group of 6 or more mechs. They should do more damage IMO. The dropships for defenders also need to be moved away from the damn orbital cannon.

#186 Lucky Noob

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sovereign
  • The Sovereign
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:13 PM

Twitch.TV, they stream there

#187 Brody319

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:22 PM

View Postpwnface, on 12 December 2014 - 05:08 PM, said:

Dropships are easily tank-able by a group of 6 or more mechs. They should do more damage IMO. The dropships for defenders also need to be moved away from the damn orbital cannon.

yes. Have them drop them in drop zone areas. Have a little side area specifically for defenders to drop at.
give the dropships 24 PPCs. that will stop the damn spawn campers.

#188 Karamarka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 809 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:22 PM

Dropships are nuts on the thermal map not the snow one because they shoot into the gates.... they are way to close to omega/gates lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users