527 replies to this topic

#501 Mordale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts
  • Locationon some backwater rock of a planet

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:03 AM

BORING on the Marik Contract,....So Yes we wanted a fight and we got one,...AND? The PL votes on when we go and what we do! Yes all 250 Plus members vote!,.... WE are a MERC Unit,...Not a House Unit,..WE go where the Fun and C-Bills are,.....So Sorry to say,..your ALL WRONG,....IF we wanted to start something we would be Attacking all day and Night on Liao! But we where Bored,...sorry to kill your Party.
Please do keep taking about us! It does help our Recruitment Drive! :D
We do not Work for AFFS Command.

Side Note:
Look Piddles,...your now famous!!!!! Told you we would make you Famous! :rolleyes:

Edited by Mordale, 27 January 2015 - 10:05 AM.

#502 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 12:18 PM

View PostMaxwell Albritten, on 27 January 2015 - 06:52 AM, said:

Choochoo! Here comes the clue train! Last stop: all the tiny FedRat brains!

This is the Liao Coordination thread. Not the Liao Coordination thread with random Davion input.

Geeeeet ouuuuuut.

One of us is confused. I still don't see the moderator tag on your profile. Maybe you cash point that out for everyone. Since the forum here isn't faction locked it's a place for everyone to discuss Liao related topics.

Let us know when you get that mod authority though. I'm sure we all await with baited breath.

Everyone has felt with false flag stuff. Kudjoon and a few others have put forward solutions to the issue. Sucks but I'm not convinced PGI had any interest in fixing it.

#503 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 27 January 2015 - 12:29 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 27 January 2015 - 12:18 PM, said:

I am bad at MWO so post instead!

Hey, at least you can admit it in public, mate. Pretty brave of you.

Edited by Maxwell Albritten, 27 January 2015 - 12:33 PM.

#504 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:16 PM

View PostPiddles, on 27 January 2015 - 08:52 AM, said:

Hey look, I'm in that screenshot, I'm famous!

PL is a merc unit. We agreed to go Marik for this contract, yet it seems impossible to find a group to fight as Marik (defending against clans gets old after awhile and you want to switch it up). Thanks for the fight yesterday SoR, as you could tell we weren't taking it very seriously and were just looking for some shooting. Glad you came along to play :)

Sorry we didn't impress anyone, ever, it seems. We don't mind, makes things easier.

Perhaps then as mercs, you should better acquaint yourselves with the alliances of your employer before taking a contract.

#505 Gonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • LocationOdessa, Ukraine

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:32 PM

Privet!

1st
Davions will counter attack Liao on 28.01.2015 all night from 20:00 CET. (proof) (But it can be a disinformation, cause only one person replied in this topic)
So i think tomorrow we need to be prepare to defend with all our forces.

2nd
I wish to present you a CW rating page, on which you can see the current planets quantity of every Unit, and every faction from the begining of CW.

Posted Image

Some disclaimer:
Table rated units indicates the number of planets which unit have at the current moment.
Table rated factions indicated the current number of planets in each faction, in parentheses indicates the number of planets that faction gain or lose from the beginning of CW.
The script loads about 2MB of data, so on a slow connection can work in a few seconds.

#506 Piddles

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:43 PM

View PostFaith McCarron, on 27 January 2015 - 01:16 PM, said:

Perhaps then as mercs, you should better acquaint yourselves with the alliances of your employer before taking a contract.

Who says we didn't. True, we aren't the biggest fans of House Liao, but maybe not everyone associated with House Marik feels the same way about the ceasefire as those who agreed to it do... but that's just me being sneaky, like I said we were bored and were just trying to find a match... and we did!

Mordale, I already WAS famous. Just everyone didn't know it yet.

#507 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:24 PM

View PostMaxwell Albritten, on 27 January 2015 - 12:29 PM, said:

Hey, at least you can admit it in public, mate. Pretty brave of you.

Ha ha I get it! You can't moderate posts so you make quotes of those posts so to can moderate the quotes in your own posts!

Keep it up. It's got to be worth points for your Jr. Would-Be-Moderator merit badge, right?

#508 Damon Howe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:49 PM

Posted Image

Best part about being merc....you get to enjoy these shenanigans and not care who comes out on top!

#509 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:48 AM

View PostPiddles, on 27 January 2015 - 01:43 PM, said:

Who says we didn't. True, we aren't the biggest fans of House Liao, but maybe not everyone associated with House Marik feels the same way about the ceasefire as those who agreed to it do... but that's just me being sneaky, like I said we were bored and were just trying to find a match... and we did!

Mordale, I already WAS famous. Just everyone didn't know it yet.

actually, it's not you being sneaky or bored, but I can't write what it ACTUALLY makes you here on the forums as it would be a ToS violation.

And your garbage about being sanctioned is just that, garbage. Marik and Liao have a cease fire. You can lie all you want in your attempt to be trolls, but everyone knows you are full of ****.

#510 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 12:01 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 27 January 2015 - 02:24 PM, said:

Ha ha I get it! You can't moderate posts so you make quotes of those posts so to can moderate the quotes in your own posts!

Keep it up. It's got to be worth points for your Jr. Would-Be-Moderator merit badge, right?

By accident I finally read something you wrote. With low expectations you still managed to underwhelm.

Da freak you talking about? I never wanted to be moderator. Without a real argument or logical statement you went to work building strawmen. Interesting.

If you are referring to how I keep telling the Davs to get out of a thread it's because I was trying to appeal to your inner adult and point to the fact that this thread does not require or desire your input. You are simply acting like a spoiled brat by trying to derail all conversation. I guess your inner adult died somewhere along the way and all that left is a screaming child.

#511 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 12:18 PM

View PostMaxwell Albritten, on 28 January 2015 - 12:01 PM, said:

By accident I finally read something you wrote. With low expectations you still managed to underwhelm.

Da freak you talking about? I never wanted to be moderator. Without a real argument or logical statement you went to work building strawmen. Interesting.

If you are referring to how I keep telling the Davs to get out of a thread it's because I was trying to appeal to your inner adult and point to the fact that this thread does not require or desire your input. You are simply acting like a spoiled brat by trying to derail all conversation. I guess your inner adult died somewhere along the way and all that left is a screaming child.

Classy as always. You are not the whole thread. I have had a lot of useful conversations on the part of the forums for discussing house Liao topics. Other than you charming ad hominems.

PL wasn't 'from Davion', we came and clarified that. I realize you seem to like echo-chambers to repeat incorrect stuff without being called on it. This isn't a good place for that. Other people post in other faction threads all the time - it's the purpose of this entire forum. Your issues with that are personal and not anyone elses.

#512 Ace Kaller

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 144 posts
  • LocationGettysburg, PA

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:34 PM

Piddles, the point is that when you come in as a merc, you are playing for the faction, and our two factions have a treaty. Please respect it, to do otherwise is just not classy.

#513 Piddles

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:35 PM

View PostAce Kaller, on 28 January 2015 - 04:34 PM, said:

Piddles, the point is that when you come in as a merc, you are playing for the faction, and our two factions have a treaty. Please respect it, to do otherwise is just not classy.

Ace, you are the first person to approach this in a polite manner, thank you. You make a valid point and I agree with you.

#514 Ace Kaller

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 144 posts
  • LocationGettysburg, PA

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:49 PM

That's why I get paid the big bucks.

#515 BA Animal

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 77 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:03 PM

Every two years purple Drazzie and Green Drazzie must fight.....

#516 Bear Tech

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 05:56 AM

Oh Animal, I love the B5 ref! +1

#517 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:30 AM

"We put green and purple into great barrel, equal to numbers of Drazi. Then we reach in, we take. One purple and one green carries mark of leadership. He who takes leader cloth is leader. He who takes green is green and follows green leader. He who takes purple is purple and follows purple leader"

I think that there should be a Talk Like a Drazi Day.

#518 Gonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • LocationOdessa, Ukraine

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:46 AM

Come one Liaos!
Wekapug should be ours.
I hope PGI will make St.Ives for recapturing soon, cause we are close.
On this weekend we will push hard Davion front, so join our TS and our faction groups/

#519 Thorn Hallis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:49 AM

View PostGonta, on 30 January 2015 - 06:46 AM, said:

Wekapug should be ours.

With that name, only PUGs should drop there. (I will, thats for sure) :ph34r:

#520 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 07:08 AM

View PostGonta, on 30 January 2015 - 06:46 AM, said:

Come one Liaos!
Wekapug should be ours.
I hope PGI will make St.Ives for recapturing soon, cause we are close.
On this weekend we will push hard Davion front, so join our TS and our faction groups/

We took Wekapug like a ninja at the last second. All day I was trying to get people into queue there and the response I got everytime was "I'll wait until more are in queue" so it was just me and one other stranger 90% of the day. Then suddenly with 45mins left we got one unit and then BAM! like 50 guys got on and we just barely made it in time.

The moral of the story is that if you want to win planets but no one is in queue yet GET IN QUEUE! People will follow you. Be a leader, not sheep. We are Liao, not Davion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users