4 replies to this topic

#1 RTDouglas

• PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 51 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia, Canada

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:19 PM

With the absolutely absurd wait times already well documented and experienced by the vast majority of us, will PGI consider extending the deadline for the challenge?

#2 Tangelis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 442 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:37 PM

Nope..... sorry, hate to be the voice of inconvenient truth.

Drink more... you'll care less.

#3 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:49 PM

They should be for 7days. Every time they have these I have to work 3 of the days 13hour shifts. Im going to guess there are a lot of weekend workers who have this problem.

#4 totgeboren

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 357 posts
  • LocationUmeå, Sweden

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:55 PM

Well, I thought the challenge was to get in 20 CW games during a whole weekend?
I mean, that takes about the same perseverance as the Victor challenge, though it's mostly just sitting and waiting instead of actually playing the game.

#5 Chuck Jager

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:43 PM

Do the math, the rewards from 5 games are a lot better than 20. If you happen to get 20 that qualify that is great, but with the wait time you could have probably gotten the same return farming pugs with premium time and certain builds. PGI probably did this specifically to compensate folks while still keeping motivation.

Just hit the queue button when they say somebody needed if it does not que after 2-ish minutes drop and do a pug match then try again.

DO NOT TAKE AN EXTENDED CONTRACT.
This is an online game and it usually takes about a week before people gravitate to 1 or 2 sides with the best wins and queue times. So do a wait and see, because the lore choice will probably not be worth a huge wait time/loss chance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users