36 replies to this topic

#21 Prozone

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 19 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MO

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:07 PM

I stopped by Game Parlor just now and their Sundays look pretty open. What does everyo e think? We could try it out and if we're not feelin it we can try something else out :)

If ur not a creeper lol i can pick someone up from the stop?

#22 Dispiritor

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 73 posts
  • LocationEast Coast USA

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:06 AM

View PostZEROKOOL, on 03 July 2012 - 02:07 PM, said:

I stopped by Game Parlor just now and their Sundays look pretty open. What does everyo e think? We could try it out and if we're not feelin it we can try something else out :P

If ur not a creeper lol i can pick someone up from the stop?

if they were a creeper would they know or say they were? :)

How big is Game parlor, roomy?

#23 Fomorian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 267 posts
  • LocationAshburn Virginia

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:18 AM

Game Parlor is about 2000 sq ft store, it's three small store fronts wide. It has four 5 by 8 foot tables for miniatures gaming and a bunch of four person tables.

#24 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:03 PM

<- another old Battletech player @Game Parlor.

Sadly, I don't have many free weekends to travel these days. But if they start picking up, I still have a few cases of my minis in the attic...

#25 Amarus Cameron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 703 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationDropping with the 2nd Jaguar Guard

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:17 AM

Unfortunately I will not be around this weekend, going to Utica, New York to run the Boilermaker. But when we decide to meet up again I will be there.

View PostSilverWolf, on 03 July 2012 - 12:20 PM, said:

i need a ride, or find a free bike, metro ride would be like 3 hrs :)

I may not be able to do it this weekend, but if you Metro to vienna I have no problem picking you up to get some games in.

#26 Prozone

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 19 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MO

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:11 AM

Well it looks like next weekend might be better for everyone? I have a friend that wants to join us but he's out of town this weekend. Is everyone else thinking that would be better?

#27 Amarus Cameron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 703 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:39 AM

View PostZEROKOOL, on 05 July 2012 - 11:11 AM, said:

Well it looks like next weekend might be better for everyone? I have a friend that wants to join us but he's out of town this weekend. Is everyone else thinking that would be better?

Lol I am forgetting myself, my weekends are shot till August (I will be in Germany from the 12th-22nd) and the last weekend in July I have family coming in to town. The first weekend of August I have a wedding to go to, BUT THE SECOND WEEKEND, the second in August I can do.

You guys should not wait on me, I will be there when I can but summers are busy like crazy for me. Honestly a mid-week game would work better, but I can do August.

Man I cannot believe I forgot I am going outta country ;)

#28 Prozone

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 19 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MO

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:04 PM

Anyone down to play next weekend?

#29 Korran DaQuack

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 07:36 PM

If you guys get going steady games maybe ill make the trip to sometime. Its about a 2 hour drive (central virginia) though.

Sadly all the active Btech groups im finding are about the same distance. Roanoke or Richmond.

#30 Amarus Cameron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 703 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:32 AM

Ok so this weekend is my last busy weekend. Do we want to plan on a meet and greet for the weekend of the 10th and 11th of August? Same venue discussed, the Game Parlor in Chantilly. If you guys are down for it I have tons of maps and senario packs, or we could set up 1v1s we could do some Clan v IS (obviously balanced :)) we could do a tournament, I could set up brackets and everything.

What do all of you think?

#31 FireNova

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 258 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:05 PM

View PostAmarus Cameron, on 01 August 2012 - 09:32 AM, said:

Ok so this weekend is my last busy weekend. Do we want to plan on a meet and greet for the weekend of the 10th and 11th of August? Same venue discussed, the Game Parlor in Chantilly. If you guys are down for it I have tons of maps and senario packs, or we could set up 1v1s we could do some Clan v IS (obviously balanced :)) we could do a tournament, I could set up brackets and everything.

What do all of you think?

August 10th-11th sounds pretty good for me. Just need to know exact times if at all possible. As far as BT scenarios are concerned any post Bulldog/Serpent Smoke Jaguar Deep Periphery campaigns or Dark Age/post Dark Age Fidelis/SJ campaigns would be downright exciting to play. I am also open to play Clan Invasion campaigns if thats what you all are running.

Regardless of what scenarios/campaigns are run, I am looking forward to some awesome battles! ;)

#32 Amarus Cameron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 703 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:40 AM

View PostFireNova, on 04 August 2012 - 12:05 PM, said:

August 10th-11th sounds pretty good for me. Just need to know exact times if at all possible. As far as BT scenarios are concerned any post Bulldog/Serpent Smoke Jaguar Deep Periphery campaigns or Dark Age/post Dark Age Fidelis/SJ campaigns would be downright exciting to play. I am also open to play Clan Invasion campaigns if thats what you all are running.

Regardless of what scenarios/campaigns are run, I am looking forward to some awesome battles! :)

Fire, you know the idea of DA stuff makes my skin crawl >_<

#33 FireNova

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 258 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:33 AM

View PostAmarus Cameron, on 06 August 2012 - 06:40 AM, said:

Fire, you know the idea of DA stuff makes my skin crawl >_<

Yes I am well aware that the Chuck Norris storyline is kinda meh but that still doesn't mean we cannot use our imaginations or roleplay creativity to create awesome scenarios. If A Time of War book (set in the Jihad era) can offer that much freedom, I can only imagine what Dark Age BT roleplay gaming would be like. Like I said, I have nothing against the Succession Wars or Clan Invasion timelines, its just that I like to play "up to date" timelines. Either way I will play whatever we have going on down at Game Parlor. :)

#34 Lomaric

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAlexandria, VA

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:06 PM

I live in Alexandria and have been looking for a BT group. I'm an Pre 3050 player myself

#35 Mack Mackerson

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:48 AM

I just relocated to Washington and if you guys are playing I would be interested.

#36 VTenebrus

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:29 AM

I'm going to piggy-back on this thread for a moment:

I'm looking to get into playing the full TT game after playing with the old WizKids Dark Age stuff. Any chance you guys will be playing in the near future? I would love to learn from some people who know what they are doing.

I'm in Alexandria(Del Rey), pretty sure I can get to Chantilly. ;)

#37 Lord of Reaving

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationWashington, DC

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:37 AM

There are a group of us in the VA/DC/MD area (about 8-10 semi-regulars); you can find our events on the BattleTech forums.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users