62 replies to this topic

#41 Mahikan

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 05:37 PM

I am now in FRR

had to wait for the 2-3 days for my contract to break.

Is there a website I can apply on? or anyone I should add to drop a few games with?

#42 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:27 PM

View PostLobo VVahya, on 04 February 2016 - 05:37 PM, said:

I am now in FRR

had to wait for the 2-3 days for my contract to break.

Is there a website I can apply on? or anyone I should add to drop a few games with?

Join the FRR hub TS and just join up in a room, ask for an invite in game, and get started. -S0- doesn't muck about with anything complicated, it's just a unit to easily get involved in and make a difference for the FRR. Great starting place, since there's usually enough guys online to join a group.

frrhub.ddns.net:9725
pw: Dragon

#43 Devimon289

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts
  • LocationFresno,CA

Posted 26 April 2016 - 07:01 PM

Hello ^_^/

I would love to join this unit. I'm west cost but I work hard to be a team player.

#44 Bulde

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 33 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 28 April 2016 - 06:24 PM

My buddy and I are looking for a Unit. SO sounds like it may be our cup of tea. Would like to drop with you guys to see if we mesh.

#45 Skycaptn

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:33 AM

I am also looking for a unit. West coast as well.
I'm running Arctic Cheetah and StormCrow (Light and Medium) currently.

#46 Tony Tidbits

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 July 2016 - 07:55 AM

A lot of great players in -SO-, also good people. Always have fun dropping with them.

#47 Rojo007

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 07:17 PM

[color=#959595]I'm rojo007 i'm interested in joining I use light mechs and long range mechs but have 7 fully custimized heavy and assult as well looking for a unit hit me up if your interested I just like to blow things up and follow orders well[/color]

#48 Ace Selin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 04 August 2016 - 05:10 AM

View PostRojo007, on 03 August 2016 - 07:17 PM, said:

[color=#959595]I'm rojo007 i'm interested in joining I use light mechs and long range mechs but have 7 fully custimized heavy and assult as well looking for a unit hit me up if your interested I just like to blow things up and follow orders well[/color]

Hey Rojo go to the FRR TeamSpeak (TS is free downloadable speech software) and speak to Theaus or any of the SO guys.....

View PostTarogato, on 04 February 2016 - 11:27 PM, said:

Join the FRR hub TS and just join up in a room, ask for an invite in game, and get started. -S0- doesn't muck about with anything complicated, it's just a unit to easily get involved in and make a difference for the FRR. Great starting place, since there's usually enough guys online to join a group.

frrhub.ddns.net:9725
pw: Dragon

like this guy said above.

Edited by Ace Selin, 04 August 2016 - 05:14 AM.

#49 Ender EUG

Rookie

• Sergeant II
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:18 AM

Hi Theaus, interested in joining the Sons of Odin, based on the west coast of the US, looks like you are putting together a good crew, let me know if you have room for me...

#50 BoldricKent

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 251 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 01:26 AM

Ender, our leader has be MIA, but use FRR Hub to check which of our members will be floating around,
quite a few of those have recruiting rights, Zealot the fallen for sure, since he is a unit mascot.

#51 SleepyPeep

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 2 posts
  • LocationWashington State, U.S.A.

Posted 01 November 2016 - 12:28 PM

Hello.

I would be very interested in joining this unit. You guys seem to have your head in the right place.

Currently, I am rocking an assault brawler, and a medium sniper. Currently working on a light skirmisher, and hope to get a heavy chassis after that.

#52 nehebkau

• 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 12 December 2016 - 03:48 PM

Apparently Theaus has decided to move to Jamaica where he is dancing the salsa with the beautiful sun-touched island lovelies -- lucky bugger. Until he tires of the rum, pretty ladies and endless beaches the lunatics of -SO- now have the keys to the asylum.

If you are looking for an -SO- invite please contact any -SO- person in game as many of our members have the right to invite people into the unit and any -SO- can put you in touch with someone online who has the ability to invite.

-SO- is an inclusive unit whose primary goal is to have fun in a respectful atmosphere with no requirements for joining aside from you not being a total jerk.

#53 762 NATO

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts
  • LocationUnder the desk of the Magestrix of Canopus

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:30 AM

Bump. -SO- was my first unit and a great group of people. I really enjoyed my time with them.

Cheers!

#54 The Errant

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:27 AM

Looking to join up! (You are still recruiting, ya?) Longtime player, mostly solo QP. Looking to get into FP, so I built me a dropdeck with mechs from that fancy shiny RKA tier spreadsheet. Connection is spotty at times, but tends to be stable mostly in the wee hours (east coast). Dropped with Nehebkau and a few of your boys the other night, seem like a fun group of folks who know a thing or two. Will try to flag you down on the battlefield as well.

Edited by The Errant, 12 January 2017 - 04:43 AM.

#55 dgkjuntzz

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:42 PM

are you guys still recruiting?

#56 nehebkau

• 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:46 PM

View Postdgkjuntzz, on 28 February 2017 - 04:42 PM, said:

are you guys still recruiting?

Yes.
You can send a friend request to Nobel555 and message him or, Log into the FRR Hub TS server and find anyone with the [S0] tag to help you -- if they can't invite you they can point you to someone who can. The FRR hub Team Speak server is here:

DNS Address: frrhub.ddns.net:9725
Password: Dragon

#57 Kraven Donuts

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 02:33 PM

I would like to Join up with you guys.

Let me know where to meet up so we can drop together :)

#58 BoldricKent

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 251 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 01:24 AM

Drop in on Frr hub, youll find our channel in the middle. We still have quite a few active members, but sadly
very few organized drops.. something to work on. Most of the unit is EU, USA based so people will be on from +2 UTC to -6 UTC, generally afternoons and evenings.Check out and well roll on from there..

#59 Jlo

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:41 PM

Hello! Looking for some unit. Don't know how to use TS anymore or has the server address changed?

#60 BoldricKent

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 251 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:33 PM

Check current address on top of FRR channel, its been changed few times..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users