#101 testhero

• PipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 86 posts
  • LocationOrloff, Dutchy of Orloff

Posted 10 January 2016 - 02:23 AM

View PostRuss Bullock, on 15 December 2014 - 06:41 PM, said:

Unfortunately there are no announcement systems for in game. But yes you can tell by clicking on a planet info it shows the higher amounts.

This needs to be added to the Original post
I spent 30 minutes (now 35) I could be dropping skimming through 100 posts (and posting this) when all I wanted to do is find who was the most lucrative mercenary Paymaster.

It appears that you can't see the contract prices before you pledge loyalty to a faction.
I can see contested worlds with their flashing little lights/explosions but it says No contract available for this world And I know they are fighting on Caph Altair and Epsilion Eridani as I type.

A more current thread?
http://mwomercs.com/...rds-normalized/

Edited by testhero, 10 January 2016 - 02:36 AM.

#102 Nyuuu

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 03:03 AM

Posted Image

#103 Joe Mallad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 10 January 2016 - 08:58 AM

View PostRuss Bullock, on 15 December 2014 - 06:41 PM, said:

Unfortunately there are no announcement systems for in game. But yes you can tell by clicking on a planet info it shows the higher amounts.
we need these announcements in game. Would help out a great deal. Can pop up just like how the call to arms do.

#104 schlagetot

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:15 AM

View PostDIrty Crazy Harry, on 19 December 2014 - 10:09 AM, said:

CW truly sucks tried all morning 15-30 min wait nada no launch plus the solo Rewards still suck 2 kills 8 assists 600 dmg=110k its a ffuuckking joke. All I can say to PGI is =(GET YOUR SSHHITT TOGETHER TO FIX YOU GAME) #1 CW should be like the solo pug queues tops 5 min wait for any battle DERP. #2 How do I fix this? Simple fill CW up with Clan or IS random PUGS just like you do the solo MM queues. # Get it done before MWO goes nose up and dies.

Newsflash: If you did 2 kills 8 assists 600 dmg over 4 mechs and a 30 min game ... you sucked and were "rewarded" accordingly. That´s barely 150 dam per mech, that you managed to sponge 2 kills somewhere means jack, Or 8 assists, when there are 48 potential enemy targets.

That is way below average, sorry. If your team had won (little thanks to your performance), there would have been an extra 300k CBills just for that Posted Image

#105 Zolaz

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,510 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 10 January 2016 - 10:54 AM

View Postschlagetot, on 10 January 2016 - 09:15 AM, said:

Newsflash: If you did 2 kills 8 assists 600 dmg over 4 mechs and a 30 min game ... you sucked and were "rewarded" accordingly. That´s barely 150 dam per mech, that you managed to sponge 2 kills somewhere means jack, Or 8 assists, when there are 48 potential enemy targets.

There is no need to call out Paul's smurf account like that.

#106 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 10 January 2016 - 11:11 AM

Seriously, you can still make bank on a loss if you play smart... 4-5 kills 20+ assists with 1500 dmg is the definition of "pulling your own weight" and I would consider to be average performance. It would net you at least 500k cbills and 600+ lp...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users