#41 Poptimus Rhyme Wallace

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 329 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:46 PM

View Posthybrid black, on 16 December 2014 - 12:14 PM, said:

you cant even keep your better players in your unit your so weak.

While I do not know what players you are referring to, I do know that the majority of the Spike style players we had swing by and leave again were arrogant and had disrespectful attitudes, not a loss IMO.

#42 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:51 PM

View PostBullFrogOnNet, on 16 December 2014 - 01:36 PM, said:

Playing the same chassis is more about who understands where the weak points are to shot. And who is just flat out better skilled at getting his shot but denying the other persons shot. Man up Hybrid or stop trash talking.

no he wants to stand at 200 m and shoot it out no cover or anything.

mechwarrior is about more then just shooting, it's out moving, out thinking, and out playing your opponent, what he wants in none of that because he knows he has no chance so he adds in rules to suit his none logical seance of "honor" or what ever bull ****, this is about the better player taking in to account all aspects of the game not just a few..

when he wants to show who is the better player i'm more then happy to show up, i am not a clan, i am a merc and i will play as a merc

View PostPoptimus Rhyme, on 16 December 2014 - 01:46 PM, said:

[/size]

While I do not know what players you are referring to, I do know that the majority of the Spike style players we had swing by and leave again were arrogant and had disrespectful attitudes, not a loss IMO.

im talking about the players that left and forced him to drop all comp play and events, with out good players all you can do is lose, good luck being fodder and free kills for everyone else

#43 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:52 PM

I am going to take a moment to enjoy the dark forum humor of Rex posting a very well written monolithic diplomatic post that not only supports the Wolf-Bear Ceasefire but also explains our new unit, and then watching the thread immediately devolve to Gyrok and Hybrid flaming each other over a 1v1 match that may or not happen depending on whether they can even agree to what mech they are taking. One of these things clearly falls under the title of the OP. The other...not so much.

Saxie! Bring out the popcorn! And yes, I want nutritional yeast on it, not butter. This bear is vegan.

#44 KuroNyra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:54 PM

View PostAx2Grind, on 16 December 2014 - 01:52 PM, said:

I am going to take a moment to enjoy the dark forum humor of Rex posting a very well written monolithic diplomatic post that not only supports the Wolf-Bear Ceasefire but also explains our new unit, and then watching the thread immediately devolve to Gyrok and Hybrid flaming each other over a 1v1 match that may or not happen depending on whether they can even agree to what mech they are taking. One of these things clearly falls under the title of the OP. The other...not so much.

Saxie! Bring out the popcorn! And yes, I want nutritional yeast on it, not butter. This bear is vegan.

Posted Image

#45 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:57 PM

View Posthybrid black, on 16 December 2014 - 01:51 PM, said:

no he wants to stand at 200 m and shoot it out no cover or anything.

mechwarrior is about more then just shooting, it's out moving, out thinking, and out playing your opponent, what he wants in none of that because he knows he has no chance so he adds in rules to suit his none logical seance of "honor" or what ever bull ****, this is about the better player taking in to account all aspects of the game not just a few..

when he wants to show who is the better player i'm more then happy to show up, i am not a clan, i am a merc and i will play as a merc

im talking about the players that left and forced him to drop all comp play and events, with out good players all you can do is lose, good luck being fodder and free kills for everyone else

Take on his Cata with your best heavy. There ya go...fight!

#46 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:59 PM

View PostF0xdi3, on 16 December 2014 - 01:57 PM, said:

Take on his Cata with your best heavy. There ya go...fight!

thats what i have been saying and he ran away.
his best vs mine a real fight we both drop and let all elements of the game show who is better

#47 Poptimus Rhyme Wallace

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 329 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:59 PM

View Posthybrid black, on 16 December 2014 - 01:51 PM, said:

I am trying my hardest but this makes so little sense...
I shant bother you again dearie, obviously it is not worth the trouble...

Edited by Poptimus Rhyme, 16 December 2014 - 01:59 PM.

#48 Adiuvo

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:01 PM

View Posthybrid black, on 16 December 2014 - 01:59 PM, said:

thats what i have been saying and he ran away.
his best vs mine a real fight we both drop and let all elements of the game show who is better

On this point, mechlab IS part of the game. It is a skill. If you really want to determine who is the 'best' in a 1v1 environment then mechs brought are reflective of game understanding and player skill.

So, since Hybrid is looking to determine who's better here, it is perfectly valid and reasonable that instead of some set thing like Cataphract vs. Cataphract, it should be 'my best heavy vs. your best heavy'.

#49 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:03 PM

View PostAdiuvo, on 16 December 2014 - 02:01 PM, said:

On this point, mechlab IS part of the game. It is a skill. If you really want to determine who is the 'best' in a 1v1 environment then mechs brought are reflective of game understanding and player skill.

So, since Hybrid is looking to determine who's better here, it is perfectly valid and reasonable that instead of some set thing like Cataphract vs. Cataphract, it should be 'my best heavy vs. your best heavy'.

yep i have been asking him this for days, i cant care any less of clan ideology i want to show who is better that's it

#50 Hann Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 276 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:06 PM

Hybrid, for ****'s sake chill out. Nobody gives a **** and now you are flaming MS guys as well. Get over it cause we are all getting sick of the **** and you are not doing any of us any favors.

Edited by Hann Solo, 16 December 2014 - 02:07 PM.

#51 ApolloKaras

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:09 PM

View PostAx2Grind, on 16 December 2014 - 01:52 PM, said:

Posted Image

Thats the best I could do Ax

Edited by Saxie, 16 December 2014 - 02:09 PM.

#52 operatorZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 556 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:10 PM

Join a company they say, it'll be so much fun they say, We are friendly and mature they say....

I think sharing a team with somebody like that would make me never play again. Guess i cant handle it...oh well back to solo drops and pugin

#53 Lukoi Banacek

• WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:10 PM

I have got to say...this is a darned fun thread that I accidentally came upon. Interesting times.

Rex....like your plan, dig what you are trying to accomplish and we will continue to dig out our corner of the DCMS as best we can.

Good hunting to you and yours.

#54 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:12 PM

View PostAdiuvo, on 16 December 2014 - 02:01 PM, said:

Exactly, best vs best.

#55 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:13 PM

View PostHann Solo, on 16 December 2014 - 02:06 PM, said:

Hybrid, for ****'s sake chill out. Nobody gives a **** and now you are flaming MS guys as well. Get over it cause we are all getting sick of the **** and you are not doing any of us any favors.

he started it and me and saxie worked it out in TS so to be nice kindly **** off and stay out of something you just come up to, gyrok made this person and now he can man up and end it in a 1v1 or show hes a useless coward

and one more thing hann i had let it go last night and he was started it up again by telling Antonius to keep a leash on me so yah stay out of this this is not mercstar and wolf, its me and him and other then publicly shaming him for cowardice he wont fight

Edited by hybrid black, 16 December 2014 - 02:18 PM.

#56 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:19 PM

View Posthybrid black, on 16 December 2014 - 02:13 PM, said:

he started it and me and saxie worked it out in TS so to be nice kindly **** off and stay out of something you just come up to, gyrok made this person and now he can man up and end it in a 1v1 or show hes a useless coward

and one more thing hann i had let it go last night and he was started it up again by telling Antonius to keep a leash on me so yah stay out of this this is not mercstar and wolf, its me and him and other then publicly shaming him for cowardice he wont fight

He started what?

View Posthybrid black, on 16 December 2014 - 11:18 AM, said:

1v1 or you have no say

MercStar
-HB

Just you and him? Than why do you use your Unit name in your duel challenge?

Short memory I suppose? That would explain your stupidity. :rolleyes:

Edited by KuroNyra, 16 December 2014 - 02:20 PM.

#57 JP

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 47 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:22 PM

ggclose

#58 operatorZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 556 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:25 PM

View Posthybrid black, on 15 December 2014 - 12:12 AM, said:

you cant stop us
you dont have the numbers or skill in FRR

View Posthybrid black, on 14 December 2014 - 08:39 PM, said:

haha you cant keep up to ghostbear yet alone when MercStar is fighting for them..
and shitbirds and pushing you in and jags have no players...
so how is this working out for you ? bad as i can see, maybe we will come beat lords for you just to have the real fight that wolf cant give us

View Posthybrid black, on 15 December 2014 - 03:01 PM, said:

pugs will be pugs they can go play something else and there place wont change there still crap

View Posthybrid black, on 15 December 2014 - 04:03 PM, said:

1v1 bro or cry more wolf scum, if you want check skill we can go all day and you will never win

View Posthybrid black, on 15 December 2014 - 04:33 PM, said:

cowards no wonder your losing

I know were not supposed to feed him but ...I'm at work and bored....here is some quotes from this real hero over several different threads and days. Its like he doesn't even need to play MWO...he beats us with words.....epic

and now hes going to go beat the LORDS?

Edited by operatorZ, 16 December 2014 - 02:26 PM.

#59 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:27 PM

View PostoperatorZ, on 16 December 2014 - 02:25 PM, said:

I know were not supposed to feed him but ...I'm at work and bored....here is some quotes from this real hero over several different threads and days. Its like he doesn't even need to play MWO...he beats us with words.....epic

and now hes going to go beat the LORDS?

Posted Image

go back to your den little wolf

Edited by hybrid black, 16 December 2014 - 02:28 PM.

#60 Eglar

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 921 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:28 PM

Posted Image

means nothing if you lose, eh?

Edited by Eglar, 16 December 2014 - 02:31 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users