#1 Stormfury

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 89 posts
  • LocationThe Verse!

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:08 AM

Posted Image

The Xeno Syncretic Order is a small organization active in Star Citizen and Mechwarrior Online (Clan Ghost Bear). We are a tight-knit group that enjoys coordinated game play, with multiple sessions a week, currently in MWO. While formed primarily as an organization to play Star Citizen, we have adopted MWO in the interim as our game to build the foundation of teamwork, friendship, and good communication that will serve us well in Star Citizen.

Now that Community Warfare is out, we are looking to add a few additional members to our group. So if you are Clan Ghost Bear, interested in Star Citizen, and looking for an organization, then let us know. We aren't looking to be the next super group of a thousand members, we are looking to be a group of friends who know each other, like each other, and enjoy gaming together.

Our Playtime schedule:
Mondays 8 PM EST - 2 AM EST
Fridays 10 PM EST - until

We're Primarily Ghost bear but will occasionally switch to Liao so that members have a chance to play both clan and IS mechs. When Liao, we will never attack the bear though.

Our game play expectations are that you'd attend one of our two weekly sessions. We're not looking to create a full time job, but we do expect participation both in our forums and game session attendance.

In Star Citizen we are PvE oriented, specifically in the areas of Salvage and Alien technology. We also enjoy creating fiction to craft a lush, compelling story in the world of Star Citizen.

Check out or Star Citizen Org at www.xenosync.com
or Check out our Star Citizen Fiction at story.xenosync.com

Feel free to send questions to: Stormfury or Gedion

Edited by Stormfury, 15 January 2015 - 06:00 AM.

#2 Gravitas

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 139 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:09 PM

I can attest that we have some fun in our drops. Of course we like to win matches, but some decent jokes will get you through losses as well. ;)

#3 Harrison Lee

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCollege Park, MD

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:26 PM

I've been considering a jump to Star Citizen......this might push me closer to doing it. UGH. Stop convincing me to spend more money!

#4 Stormfury

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 89 posts
  • LocationThe Verse!

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:13 PM

View PostHarrison Lee, on 16 December 2014 - 08:26 PM, said:

I've been considering a jump to Star Citizen......this might push me closer to doing it. UGH. Stop convincing me to spend more money!

It's like crack! Once you start it's darn near impossible to stop. In all seriousness, we've got enough ships you only need a base package :) we'll hook you up with something better to fly! ;)

#5 Harrison Lee

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCollege Park, MD

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:07 PM

View PostStormfury, on 16 December 2014 - 09:13 PM, said:

It's like crack! Once you start it's darn near impossible to stop. In all seriousness, we've got enough ships you only need a base package :) we'll hook you up with something better to fly! ;)

Oh fine, you've twisted my ankle. Will probably be picking up an Aurora package here in the coming weeks. Why not? I've been a spacesim lover since I was young. Gotta love those ___-lancer titles and the Freespace line. Wing Commander was also excellent, and I hope Roberts has the same thing in mind.

Edited by Harrison Lee, 16 December 2014 - 10:08 PM.

#6 Gedion

• Pip
  • The Territorial
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:39 AM

Wing Commander was also excellent, and I hope Roberts has the same thing in mind.

Well, if nothing else you get Squadron 42, which is the single player component. It's literally like a modern day Wing Commander, just a different IP. And you can play it co-op. Of course the persistant universe in Star Citizen is a whole other, massive, amazing thing.

Edited by Gedion, 17 December 2014 - 02:40 AM.

#7 Gravitas

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 139 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:09 AM

Ok, are we recruiting for SC or MWO here? ;)

Edited by Gravitas, 17 December 2014 - 11:50 AM.

#8 Stormfury

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 89 posts
  • LocationThe Verse!

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:45 AM

View PostHarrison Lee, on 16 December 2014 - 10:07 PM, said:

Oh fine, you've twisted my ankle. Will probably be picking up an Aurora package here in the coming weeks. Why not? I've been a spacesim lover since I was young.

Our current sessions are Monday 8-Midnight EST and Friday 10 PM - Until. Feel free to pop on and we can do some drops together. You can get a sense for us and our playstyle etc.

View PostGravitas, on 17 December 2014 - 08:09 AM, said:

Ok, are recruiting for SC or MWO here? ;)

Both! :)

#9 Gedion

• Pip
  • The Territorial
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:17 AM

I'm guessing all of us will be pretty active over the holidays with the great grab bag contest/tournament. I'm hoping for some desperately needed mechbays and c-bills.

#10 Gravitas

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 139 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 19 December 2014 - 01:09 PM

The holiday prizes are definitely a nice touch. I know I have premium time that's encouraging me to keep playing at it.

Now to get those CW drops in! ;)

#11 Stormfury

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 89 posts
  • LocationThe Verse!

Posted 19 December 2014 - 01:36 PM

View PostGravitas, on 19 December 2014 - 01:09 PM, said:

The holiday prizes are definitely a nice touch. I know I have premium time that's encouraging me to keep playing at it.

Now to get those CW drops in! ;)

Tonight hopefully! Pop on when you get home and we'll knock out a few.

#12 Gedion

• Pip
  • The Territorial
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 03:43 AM

Wish it didn't take so long to get CW drops! Sheesh this is crazy sometimes.

#13 charov

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,110 posts
  • LocationLondon - UK

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:14 AM

Good to see another Star Citizen group here. I also have founded mine and I hope we can collaborate in the future. GL with your Org!

See you in the 'verse (and in CW) :)

#14 Stormfury

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 89 posts
  • LocationThe Verse!

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:48 PM

Thanks Red Devil.

No session tonight, with the holidays but we'll be getting back into it Friday night. 9 ish.

#15 Stormfury

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 89 posts
  • LocationThe Verse!

Posted 25 December 2014 - 01:44 PM

Merry Christmas!

#16 Gedion

• Pip
  • The Territorial
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 03:20 AM

Hope everyone did well with their stocking stuffer rewards. I wanted a mechbay but didn't get one, oh well.

#17 Stormfury

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 89 posts
  • LocationThe Verse!

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:13 AM

View PostGedion, on 30 December 2014 - 03:20 AM, said:

Hope everyone did well with their stocking stuffer rewards. I wanted a mechbay but didn't get one, oh well.

Several got mechbays but alas I failed as well. :(

#18 Gedion

• Pip
  • The Territorial
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:34 AM

At least they put them on sale. I was able to use MC from the stocking stuffer event to pick up 3 mechbays anyway, so it all worked out. Now I just need the Maddog to go on sale for C-Bills so I can put them in those mechbays. :)

#19 NemesisXIII

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:44 PM

Didn't get enough of anything to amount to much but had fun on drops!

#20 Gedion

• Pip
  • The Territorial
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:29 PM

Looking forward to seeing the January patch roadmap, which should be up shortly. Should get the Maddog for c-bills, hopefully a quirk balance to the 3erppc Tbolt builds, and maybe some more stuff for CW.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users