Frr-Steiner Non-Aggression Pact

9 replies to this topic

#1 Greyfoxx

• PipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:31 AM

Greetings from the Skye Rangers. We would like to extend a hand in peace so that we may be able to concentrate on other fronts. To accomplish this I would like to organize a non-aggression treaty between the FRR and the Lyran Commonwealth. This would entail making no active pushes into either territory and simply defending against any PUG or non-participating units from taking worlds. I have already spoken to the leadership from Comstar Irregulars and Apocalypse Lancers who have agreed to this pact with us. I will also be speaking to some of the leadership of the smaller Steiner units to gain consensus from them as well. I am hoping this will enable both our nations to stablize their borders and allow to push back the clans and other hostile nations. Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to working closer with the FRR to ensure prosperity for both our nations.

#2 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:34 AM

The Riksdag will convene.

#3 Father Dougal

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 224 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:00 AM

I see no mention of a Steiner cease fire.

#4 Greyfoxx

• PipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:07 AM

View PostFather Dougal, on 18 December 2014 - 07:00 AM, said:

I see no mention of a Steiner cease fire.

It is mentioned in the OP.

View PostGreyfoxx, on 18 December 2014 - 06:31 AM, said:

To accomplish this I would like to organize a non-aggression treaty between the FRR and the Lyran Commonwealth. This would entail making no active pushes into either territory and simply defending against any PUG or non-participating units from taking worlds.

Edited by Greyfoxx, 18 December 2014 - 07:08 AM.

#5 Father Dougal

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 224 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:21 AM

And who have you spoken to regard this ceasefire. Most of CI is not aware of this.

#6 Greyfoxx

• PipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:46 AM

I spoke last night to Ihasa, Soaq, and Hellzown(not sure if I spelled that right). I had also made mention of it to a group of CI who were attacking Domain yesterday who were the ones that directed me to Ihasa.

#7 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:19 AM

View PostGreyfoxx, on 18 December 2014 - 06:31 AM, said:

Greetings from the Skye Rangers. We would like to extend a hand in peace so that we may be able to concentrate on other fronts. To accomplish this I would like to organize a non-aggression treaty between the FRR and the Lyran Commonwealth. This would entail making no active pushes into either territory and simply defending against any PUG or non-participating units from taking worlds. I have already spoken to the leadership from Comstar Irregulars and Apocalypse Lancers who have agreed to this pact with us. I will also be speaking to some of the leadership of the smaller Steiner units to gain consensus from them as well. I am hoping this will enable both our nations to stablize their borders and allow to push back the clans and other hostile nations. Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to working closer with the FRR to ensure prosperity for both our nations.

How many steiner units have you talked to? It would be rather inconvienient if you wouldn´t have all the steiner units working together here.

#8 Greyfoxx

• PipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:29 AM

I will be speaking to the Steiner hub tonight which encompasses many of the smaller Steiner units. I will also be trying to contact the Antares Scorpions and 12th Donegal Guards but I have not as yet. Regardless I cannot vouch there will be no attacks from Steiner thus the stipulation that I fully expect you to defend against takeover from any non-participating Steiner units as we will defend against any non-participating FRR units. I can personally only speak for the Skye Rangers which is by far the largest of the Steiner units. If the non-aggression agreement goes into effect, then the Skye Rangers(and hopefully those Steiner units participating) will not be attacking worlds belonging to the FRR.

#9 Greyfoxx

• PipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:34 PM

The majority of the Steiner hub units were not in favor of a non-aggression pact with the FRR. The Skye Rangers will however primarily be focused on other borders. I am not sure if it will be worth your time to have only an agreement with us. I do appreciate your time and consideration on the matter. My apologies that it did not work out more favorably.

#10 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:41 AM

View PostGreyfoxx, on 18 December 2014 - 07:34 PM, said:

The majority of the Steiner hub units were not in favor of a non-aggression pact with the FRR. The Skye Rangers will however primarily be focused on other borders. I am not sure if it will be worth your time to have only an agreement with us. I do appreciate your time and consideration on the matter. My apologies that it did not work out more favorably.

For single units all that can be offered is a contract to serve with the FRR Kungsarme', If your unit were to accept a contract with the FRR you would be very welcome. If you can not speak for a major portion of Steiner than you will understand why no ceasefire can be discussed.

If you were to gain a much more substantial coalition of Steiner units we would certainly be open to hearing back from you. If you wish to coordinate attacks against clan worlds something could be worked out between units, visit the FRRhub and contact an officer.

FRRHub.tk:9725 PassWord Dragon

Edited by Abivard, 19 December 2014 - 12:48 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users