All Davion Units

97 replies to this topic

#21 Darth Mech

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 151 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:08 AM

Just let these rogues attack and don't put up any defense against them. They'll get tired soon enough of having to wait 10+ minutes to engage only turrets. They are deluded to think they'll have any meaningful impact, except for getting egg on their faces.

Edited by Darth Mech, 19 December 2014 - 10:11 AM.

#22 Sparkymarkyp

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:58 AM

View PostValar13, on 18 December 2014 - 09:05 PM, said:

Whoever is attacking New Earth needs to stop. You're endangering the integrity of the united Federated Commonwealth. We're fighting on every front as it is. We do NOT need to provoke a civil war with Steiner.

Cut it out.

Erm, this is beta which means that we're testing CW. Don't get too attached to your progress cuz I'd guarantee map will be reset shortly.

#23 Jacob Side

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 390 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:05 AM

Ughh...
They just don't understand the damage they're are causing....

Attack House Meow, the Purple Turkeys and the Snakes. Leave the Fisters alone

#24 Jacob Side

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 390 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:10 AM

You're not taking this serious enough...

#25 WarHippy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:11 AM

View PostSparkymarkyp, on 19 December 2014 - 10:58 AM, said:

Erm, this is beta which means that we're testing CW. Don't get too attached to your progress cuz I'd guarantee map will be reset shortly.

Where has it been stated that it will be reset? They have said they might depending on circumstances, but effectively we are already playing for keeps even if it is "beta". Unless I missed something the only reason they are calling it beta is so people understand it is a work in progress.

#26 Jacob Side

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 390 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:29 AM

View PostBlackPhoenix01, on 17 December 2014 - 08:12 PM, said:

Posted Image

Here ya go gents

All Davion units on that Banner are in alliance with each other.

#27 Sparkymarkyp

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:30 AM

View PostWarHippy, on 19 December 2014 - 11:11 AM, said:

Where has it been stated that it will be reset? They have said they might depending on circumstances, but effectively we are already playing for keeps even if it is "beta". Unless I missed something the only reason they are calling it beta is so people understand it is a work in progress.

Not sure if you were involved in closed beta or not however there were constant resets and people weren't raging about their stats being reset.

I'm speculating that cw will be reset much along the same lines so I'm encouraging our faction not to get too concerned with the fluidity of the map at this point.

#28 Jacob Side

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 390 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:35 AM

If you listen to the townhall you would of heard Russ say that the map being reset when the beta tag comes off CW is really up to how we the Community feels about it.

#29 WarHippy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:37 AM

View PostSparkymarkyp, on 19 December 2014 - 11:30 AM, said:

Not sure if you were involved in closed beta or not however there were constant resets and people weren't raging about their stats being reset.

I'm speculating that cw will be reset much along the same lines so I'm encouraging our faction not to get too concerned with the fluidity of the map at this point.
I was involved with closed beta. This is not closed beta, and they have said they will not be resetting the map unless absolutely necessary. CW is effectively like open beta which if you recall had no resets.

View PostIIIuminaughty, on 19 December 2014 - 11:17 AM, said:

I mean you can team kill me if u guys decide to black list me....but I don't pug it. I have still yet to see any alliance being built. I seen the same people saying go pug like the lames they are. Saying go skirmish. Same people that are always trying to tell some one what to do. I have not seen any Houses make an alliance, there is no proof, there is nothing in writing, nothing on the game saying there is, but these people on here saying not to attack steiner like you guys are our leaders or something, have no rank in the community. Show me an official alliance and I'll stop attacking steiner. And it better be legit documents. (Since we all taking this game like it is life.) Show me the paper work.
What qualifies as proof for you? There are several threads where these alliances have been setup/talked about, and are being honored more or less across the bored when people find out about it except for us since we have people such as yourself hell bent on ignoring what is going on within the factions.

#30 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:39 AM

View PostIIIuminaughty, on 19 December 2014 - 11:17 AM, said:

I mean you can team kill me if u guys decide to black list me....but I don't pug it. I have still yet to see any alliance being built. I seen the same people saying go pug like the lames they are. Saying go skirmish. Same people that are always trying to tell some one what to do. I have not seen any Houses make an alliance, there is no proof, there is nothing in writing, nothing on the game saying there is, but these people on here saying not to attack steiner like you guys are our leaders or something, have no rank in the community. Show me an official alliance and I'll stop attacking steiner. And it better be legit documents. (Since we all taking this game like it is life.) Show me the paper work.

Go look up the word "Community". You're seriously misunderstanding what it means, right now.

I'll give you the short version. The Davion community has, by and large, decided on a cease fire with Steiner. Likewise, the Steiner community has, by and large, decided on a cease fire with Davion.

The community to which you belong is asking you to work WITH them, instead of AGAINST them; if the idea of "community" is something you cannot, or do not wish to grasp, then you are not in a position to complain when people get annoyed at you.

#31 Rizzwind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 536 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:42 AM

View PostHarathan, on 19 December 2014 - 11:39 AM, said:

Go look up the word "Community". You're seriously misunderstanding what it means, right now.

I'll give you the short version. The Davion community has, by and large, decided on a cease fire with Steiner. Likewise, the Steiner community has, by and large, decided on a cease fire with Davion.

The community to which you belong is asking you to work WITH them, instead of AGAINST them; if the idea of "community" is something you cannot, or do not wish to grasp, then you are not in a position to complain when people get annoyed at you.

No a few units are trying to make that call for all units. And as 1 of them other units go stuff yourself you don't lead us.

#32 IIIuminaughty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,445 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:47 AM

I see a lot of people quoting me but no one can tell me where this alliance is at.

View PostHarathan, on 19 December 2014 - 11:39 AM, said:

Lies I have seen none. And if it was completely true more people would be standing up with you. and when I say more people I mean the whole davion community but I only see the same 3 people backing you up.

#33 Jacob Side

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 390 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:52 AM

IIIuminaughty,

If you're serious about looking into the Alliance of Davion units stop by the House Davion TeamSpeak Server. Address is in my Sig. Poke any of the guys in the command room.

#34 IIIuminaughty

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,445 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:55 AM

View PostJacob Side, on 19 December 2014 - 11:29 AM, said:

All Davion units on that Banner are in alliance with each other.

Everyone that has davion under there names are in alliance this means nothing where is the proof steiner and davion is in an alliance

#35 Jacob Side

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 390 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:59 AM

I'll have to defer the answering of that to more senior leaders of the Davion Alliance.

I do know that we have worked out an pact with some major Steiner units. Which Units those are, someone else will have to answer. I'm not that in the know.

And from your attitude towards not attacking Steiner, we are not all allied with each other.

Edited by Jacob Side, 19 December 2014 - 12:01 PM.

#36 IIIuminaughty

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,445 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:03 PM

Like I said the pact are with major alliances of davion and no one else, no one else was included so there for no one else knows about this "alliance" besides the bigger units...no one came up to Blood Pearls saying hey lets make an alliance with steiner.

So until every unit knows there is an alliance going on (and that is both sides of the alliance) there is no alliance. Can't just come up on the forums commanding everyone what to do when no one is in on it. If anything this is more of an conspiracy.

#37 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:06 PM

View PostIIIuminaughty, on 19 December 2014 - 11:47 AM, said:

I see a lot of people quoting me but no one can tell me where this alliance is at.

Lies I have seen none. And if it was completely true more people would be standing up with you. and when I say more people I mean the whole davion community but I only see the same 3 people backing you up.

Now you're just trolling and it's so obvious it's painful. We've told you where the idea of the alliance/cease fire came from, we've told you where to find evidence that it's happening. Hell, even a cursory search on the forums would tell you that's how most people are leaning.

You want to play CW and you don't want to be told what to do. I get that. While it still means you're part of the Davion community, it's obvious to the majority of that community that your contributions are at best worthless and at worst counter productive.

Are you going to maintain this pretext of ignorance and continue to work against the best interests of the community that you're a part of once CW is no longer in Beta?

Good luck with that.

View PostIIIuminaughty, on 19 December 2014 - 12:03 PM, said:

no one came up to Blood Pearls saying hey lets make an alliance with steiner.

Perhaps the Blood Pearls just don't work well with others? Sure seems that way judging by your posts.

Edited by Harathan, 19 December 2014 - 12:28 PM.

#38 Jacob Side

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 390 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:17 PM

As I said man stop by and find out what we're about. If not, I don't know what to tell you.

Edited by Jacob Side, 19 December 2014 - 12:18 PM.

#39 ApolloKaras

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:20 PM

Ummmmm the Blood Pearls may make more head way in the comp scene if you all actually stopped acting like trolls. I can't imagine acting this way paints your unit in any positive light.

Besides who writes a written contract for a online game. There have been typed out agreements, what in the world could you possibly be looking for.

#40 Malk2651

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 195 posts
  • LocationNew Avalon

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:23 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...-house-steiner/

Here is a thread with many units talking about an alliance between Davion and Steiner.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users