#61 ApolloKaras

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 21 December 2014 - 05:05 PM

View PostAx2Grind, on 21 December 2014 - 03:26 PM, said:

OMG its impossible to win this game as an attacker or a defender, in clan mechs or IS mechs, with a rope, on a boat, I do not like it Sam I am, I do not like Green Clans and Spam!

I do not like attacks from an OP IS House.
I do not like PUGs, effective as a mouse
I do not like them Here or There.
I do not like them Anywhere.
I do not like Green Clans and spam!
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

Would you zerg them
In a light?
Can you beat them
as an LRM kite?

Not in a light.
Not as a kite.
Not in an IS House.
Not when playing like a mouse.
I would not beat them here or there.
I would not beat them anywhere.
I would not play Green Clans and Spam.
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

Would you? Could you?
In a Crab?
Shoot them! Shoot them!
Terri-bad!

I would not,
Could not,
In a Crab

You may like them.
You will see
You may like them
with PPC's?

I would not, could not with a PPC.
Not in a Crab! You let me be.
I do not like them in a light.
I do not like them as a kite.
I do not like the IS house
I do not like playing as a mouse
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them anywhere.
I do not like green Clans and Spam.
I do not like them, Sam-I-am

... ;)

/thread

lol!

#62 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:29 AM

I guess I read the OP wrong, It said"joke". :ph34r:

#63 Demuder

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:51 AM

View Posttotgeboren, on 20 December 2014 - 03:32 PM, said:

If they were balanced, the borders on the big map should remain fairly stationary. How much have the clan expanded in these last days?

That's very easy to answer. Here's a few possible reasons:

1. Each Clan has only one planet to choose from when it comes to attacking so all their forces attack that planet.
2. Clans maybe have better organized units that team up?
3. Since they only have one planet to attack, said units can better organize to work together ?
4. Since they only have one planet to attack and one planet to defend, they can more easily get help from other clans ?
5. Because of how the planets are captured, all that matters is organizing the attacks during a last couple of hours before the cease fire - and as stated above it would be easier for the Clans to organize ?

I can go on... but why would I, the answer is obvious, Clan mechs are flat out better.

#64 The Mechromancer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 497 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 03:10 AM

step 1: find a unit
Step 2: join unit
Step 3: ???
Step 4: profit

I swear... The number of times I saw PUGgers on the opposing team crying "clans OP!" When they are pugging against a 12-,man.

"But no! It can't be my fault! Clans are op! Waaaaaaaa!"

I have played both sides, and can definitively say that the situation is the same For both clans, and IS. Coordination and comms win.

Edited by The Mechromancer, 22 December 2014 - 03:22 AM.

#65 mad kat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:13 AM

Something odd is going on here, in the public queue clans aren't that bad fairly easy to take on but in CW they're a nightmare.

When they're defending their range weapons just outclass the Inner sphere mechs hands down. What is needed is fast cool running inner sphere mechs Like dragons etc. And just charge them. Then you'll find the clans aren't as good as they appear unfortunately CW has turned into a camping snipe fest and people are too afraid to take damage or one for the team.

In a match i had last night everyone agreed that they would rush the gun and not stop it worked we got it down to 10% health, i died as i was towards the front of the rush. Quickly dropped into spectate to find the last few mechs stop and try and fight it out when all they needed was couple of shots on the generator one mech was all that was needed. Utter face palm. The clans can be overpowered but the inner sphere players need to be fast about it.

Edited by mad kat, 22 December 2014 - 04:14 AM.

#66 Demuder

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:02 AM

View Postmad kat, on 22 December 2014 - 04:13 AM, said:

Something odd is going on here, in the public queue clans aren't that bad fairly easy to take on but in CW they're a nightmare.

When they're defending their range weapons just outclass the Inner sphere mechs hands down. What is needed is fast cool running inner sphere mechs Like dragons etc. And just charge them. Then you'll find the clans aren't as good as they appear unfortunately CW has turned into a camping snipe fest and people are too afraid to take damage or one for the team.

In a match i had last night everyone agreed that they would rush the gun and not stop it worked we got it down to 10% health, i died as i was towards the front of the rush. Quickly dropped into spectate to find the last few mechs stop and try and fight it out when all they needed was couple of shots on the generator one mech was all that was needed. Utter face palm. The clans can be overpowered but the inner sphere players need to be fast about it.

And after describing those tactical mistakes, the problem is still "The Clans are OP"? I mean, come on. Or are you implying that the Clans can duke it out and snipe and rush the gun, all at the same time?

Btw,, for me, IS mechs that are easy in the normal queue, are an absolute nightmare in CW as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users