Stocking Stuffer Event - Games Do Not Register

2 replies to this topic

#1 Mumuharra

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:30 PM

Hi community,

just a short question.

I had this feeling from the beginning of the event but now I am shure.

Yesterday evening I did 4 (assault) games.
3 realy good one with 80 and more game score and 1 I had to break because of RL.

The 1 with zero matchpoints is registered and shows as "non qualified" the other 3 dont show on the tournament site.

(This occurs since the tournament has startet but yesterday I wrote down to compare and to be shure)

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

#2 Mawai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:59 PM

What time zone are you in?

The tournament started at 10am pacific, 1pm est, 6pm uk, 7pm france/europe ... possibly even later in Eastern Europe. So depending on where you are located you could have played last night and the games could have been before the tournament started.

I've played quite a few so far (about 30) and they all seem to have been recorded on the tournament web-site (in separate tabs - there is one tab for each of the game mode categories http://mwomercs.com/tournaments ). The listing includes the games that did not qualify.

Finally, although I don't think this applies to you, games can take a while (15 minutes?) to show up on the listing.

If you are certain that you played games within the time window that should be listed then I would send in a ticket to support and ask about it.

#3 Mumuharra

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:50 PM

Thank you.
Problem solved.
My fault.

I thought they show automaticaly on the page but I have to click on the game modes to see and register them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users