#41 Prussian Havoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 08 January 2015 - 02:02 AM

Excellent Smoke Jaguar reference!

My thanks to the OP and all who have contributed, we now have a better understands of just what constitutes the Smoke Jaguar Faction, which is so very Sun Tzu -

"知彼知己,百戰不殆;不知彼而知己,一勝一負;不知彼,不知己,每戰必殆
It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle."

#42 Markocius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 05:13 PM

The Rising Wolves have re-Upped our 28 Day contract. New end date of Feb.5th at 5 PM PST.

Thanks,
Marko

#43 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 05:26 PM

edited to reflect new contract for RW and to illustrate merger of 267th and CSCB

#44 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 06:58 PM

All units of the Jaguar Corridor are invited to utilize SmokeAlliance.com to conduct unit to unit coordination without the interjection of IS and other Clans.

#45 Kenneth Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 314 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 04:31 AM

[9JD] 9th Jaguar Dragoons
Contrakt is Permanent
German Unit
Forum:
http://www.gildenwel...gid=80&pid=news

Edited by Kenneth Osis, 15 January 2015 - 06:56 PM.

#46 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 07:27 AM

Thanks for the update on CPC and duly noted about the 9th....Adding them now!

#47 Sprouticus

• Bridesmaid
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationChicago, Il, USA

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:53 AM

View PostKenneth Osis, on 10 January 2015 - 04:31 AM, said:

Contrakt is Permanent
German Unit

Always good to have more Euro support!

#48 bedevere42

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationDropship, in transit to new front.

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:42 AM

Contrakt is Permanent
German Unit

Sweet, it's looking like you guys are going to get your own ceasefire time on the 20th. Glad to have more Euro folks hitting planets!

#49 RolfS

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 134 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:42 AM

There is the unit BHH with 3 Days remaining on contract playing for Smoke Jaguars. We are mainly an FRR merc unit but an enemy of an enemy is a friend (in other words kurita). We will probably be helping clan smoke jaguar in the future against the IS enemies of FRR. We are exclusively a team based from Sweden.

#50 xxREVxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 428 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:25 PM

View PostJTSR, on 10 January 2015 - 02:38 AM, said:

[CPC] look to have jumped ship and gone IS.

Aff, they went Davion. A couple weeks ago I offered them a slot in the 267th...no reply.

Contrakt is Permanent
German Unit

Welcome, 9th Jaguar Dragoons!

#51 SgtSkullShatter

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:35 PM

Hails to all CSJ, destroy and ravage the IS! Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
xD

Edited by SgtSkullShatter, 14 January 2015 - 12:43 PM.

#52 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:05 PM

View PostRolfS, on 14 January 2015 - 11:42 AM, said:

There is the unit BHH with 3 Days remaining on contract playing for Smoke Jaguars. We are mainly an FRR merc unit but an enemy of an enemy is a friend (in other words kurita). We will probably be helping clan smoke jaguar in the future against the IS enemies of FRR. We are exclusively a team based from Sweden.

Allow me to welcome you to your Home-Away-From-Home!

Whenever you and yours feel like "getting your Clan on" we have a place for your Unit in our ranks while we drive on the Combine's Capital of Luthien and then cut like a plasma torch straight through to Davion Space not stopping till Terra falls!

I appreciate your assistance and time-shared plan to crush Kurita and to"TURN IT ALL GREY!"

Edited by Prussian Havoc, 14 January 2015 - 02:06 PM.

#53 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:25 PM

View PostPrussian Havoc, on 14 January 2015 - 02:05 PM, said:

View PostRolfS, on 14 January 2015 - 11:42 AM, said:

Allow me to welcome you to your Home-Away-From-Home!

Whenever you and yours feel like "getting your Clan on" we have a place for your Unit in our ranks while we drive on the Combine's Capital of Luthien and then cut like a plasma torch straight through to Davion Space not stopping till Terra falls!

I appreciate your assistance and time-shared plan to crush Kurita and to"TURN IT ALL GREY!"

LB, there is an opportunity here.

Just as HadesTrooper's CPC served with us for a time and then moved on to another contract, Units will return once again to Smoke Jaguar as they come to realize the hallmarks of our unique "Grey" Community.

- Strong CSJ COMP Units able to HOLD A LINE with them, ensuring their efforts are not lost in a pointlessly wasted evening. Smoke Jaguar takes its objectives and defends its own planets. Plus, CSJ's push to Luthien is the strongest recent showing by a Clan and a sign of things to come along "The Grey Way!".

- Generally professional and mature Smoke Jaguar player-base, skilled at MWO but relatively easy to gain acceptance into.

- CSJ Solos, who on average are experienced enough (and sufficiently embraced / indirectly mentored by CSJ Units) to have developed a relatively high degree of individual skill and a general willingness to listen to in-game chat and follow along with the group.

Recruiting and Retention apply to our own CSJ gamers, and we execute both of those increasingly well by the latest metrics.

Mercenary Relations rounds out the RRMR acronym that will pave the way to Terra for Clan Smoke Jaguar and all later released Clans.

I would suggest a section be started on the bottom of your OP where those Mercenary Units who have "SERVED WITH DISTINCTION" should be listed and the times of their service noted.

Eventually there will be more and more repeat period of service.

Some Units are focused on providing their members a revolving opportunity to one week "Get their Clan On!" The next a chance to "Get their Inner Sphere On."

The Clan that has the most to offer, just might steal a march on its fellow Clans with formal recognition and receptive ongoing Mercenary Relations activities.

I am sure the Dark Born would agree...

Edited by Prussian Havoc, 15 January 2015 - 06:12 AM.

#54 Demuder

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:10 AM

View PostPrussian Havoc, on 14 January 2015 - 02:25 PM, said:

I would suggest a section be started on the bottom of you OP where those Mercenary Units who have "SERVED WITH DISTINCTION" should be listed and the times of their service noted.

That is an excellent suggestion for various reasons, but mainly because it's the honorable and decent thing to do.

#55 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:26 AM

It has been confirmed that 228 and QQ have taken temporary contract with CSJ.

#56 MechB Kotare

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 720 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 16 January 2015 - 08:21 AM

Yes please, no stravags

#57 QueenBlade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • 710 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:24 AM

View PostLukoi Banacek, on 16 January 2015 - 07:00 AM, said:

Yes but they are here to destabilize the corridor, not to contribute to its success. I will not be adding them to this roster as they are fighting for themselves, not the success of the CSJ corridor.

How quick you are to decide what 228 is capable of. I had the pleasure of dropping with Prussian Havoc for three hours last night on the planet Pesht where we took and defended sectors together along with a small group of SJR members until our numbers dwindled to the point that a drop deck could not be made.
You do not need to add us to any roster, we will up hold any previous agreements within the faction.

#58 T K O

• PipPipPip
  • The Decimator
  • The Decimator
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:30 AM

Queen is a 228 pilot and I was able to que with him for the I initial match following ceasefire and watched him play a few Moreno Jagers stream on CSJ's attack planet. Although QQ came here to ruffle feathers apparantly you can't count them all out. There will be some from these respective units that drop into our defense or attack planets I'm sure. Gladly we have made it clearly aparant in another thread about the clan v clan attacks last night so let's just continue to focus on our mission, if we see these units in game so be it and great welcome to CSJ.

#59 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:49 AM

View PostQueenBlade, on 16 January 2015 - 09:24 AM, said:

How quick you are to decide what 228 is capable of. I had the pleasure of dropping with Prussian Havoc for three hours last night on the planet Pesht where we took and defended sectors together along with a small group of SJR members until our numbers dwindled to the point that a drop deck could not be made.
You do not need to add us to any roster, we will up hold any previous agreements within the faction.

QB, I apologize for lumping you in with QQ and their current stated intent to destablize things along this corridor and to "pincer" CGB. I had misinformation late last night.

As for your capabilities, we are well aware of what you bring to the table. No need to get ruffled fur here. :P

#60 QueenBlade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • 710 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:00 AM

Then may the officer be dealt with quickly so we may resume combat operations Galaxy Commander.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users