202 replies to this topic

#201 Scratx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:44 AM

View Postwicm, on 22 December 2014 - 06:11 PM, said:

Im done with CW..As a Davion I CAN NOT get a drop unless it is aganst the clans, and since I can not even get in the Door of a Base, it is no longer a chalenge im willing to waist time on. I wolud blame this on my bad piloting, except for 2 facts. 1> in an actual fair fight I do about average 2 I am one of only 12 guys with the same problem (we cant all be that bad) My current win to loss ratio (Mind you I am not the only one on my team) is 1 win to 19 loss. maybe im bad (but just at CW) but all the guys I drop with cant be that bad! That is a statistical anomoly, unless you are tryint to tell me that PGI hates me and only drops me with the worst players. The clans can have CW (Clan Warfare) ill go back to playing a fair game. You Clanners can play with yourselves.....

Wait. You can't even get past the gate?

You're right. You should stop playing CW and go back to the solo queue. Please. Go. I want Inner Sphere adversaries who actually have a clue how to, you know, do anything other than camp in their base or a nearby hilltop and poke at people with ERLLs and ERPPCs while shielded by ECM.

Seriously, if you can't even get past the damn gate, the problem's on you.

And before you accuse me of being biased because "I'm a filthy clanner", I went Davion first and had 5-6 drops as a PUG. I didn't have problems getting in the base with such venerable mechs as a Founder Catapult, GaussJager, Dakkarine and least of all the ECM Cicada. So, I'll reiterate. You aren't as good as you think you are if you can't even get past the gate without dying.

Oh, wait.

View Postwicm, on 23 December 2014 - 01:02 AM, said:

Ok now I have to be honest and eat my own words. I just played 2 back to back matches pug IS vs Pug clans. the clanners were defending both matches and we won...yep I addmit it I was mostly wrong. :rolleyes:

Glad to see you realize it. So please don't leave CW after all.

Edited by Scratx, 23 December 2014 - 06:49 AM.

#202 Darionik

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 128 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:50 AM

View Postqwerty, on 21 December 2014 - 05:38 AM, said:

i have been playing on average 6 day a week since closed beta minus a few holidays now this is getting to be a big joke i dropped into a few CW games tonight *(Had to drop against clans no other games) and was attacking /counter attacking.

now i know that clan tech is better in all aspects...
Qwerty

i would like to add: team play is OP, please nerf team play :angry:

#203 John Wolf

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 347 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:36 AM

Hello Mechwarriors,

It seems this thread is starting to go downhill and has moved past its topic discussion.. I'm going to close this one out. Remember to stay constructive and on topic, if you are unable to do so try not posting. And never target other players with your comments!

Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users