70 replies to this topic

#41 Abivard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:23 PM

View PostMonsoon, on 22 December 2014 - 06:38 PM, said:

Yeah, that's not true, I dropped as a PUG on day one and grouped with a 11-man Steiner group that were trying to retake a world from FRR.

On day ONE you were fighting to RETAKE a Steiner world from the FRR?
Why do I doubt the veracity of your statement?

#42 Catalina Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 2,119 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationNagelring Academy

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:24 PM

View PostKarpundir, on 22 December 2014 - 05:59 PM, said:

Does this mean that Steiner doesn't want any FRR help when their planets are being attacked by a Clan enemy?

During the first days of the Clan Invasion I dropped for FRR against the Clans and I fought brave for you and your House. But then I realized that FRR is a bigger threat to our territory than any Clan. When all Houses and Clans attacked us from every side, FRR took the opportunity and stole lots of our planets without any mercy or regret. I also stopped defending FRR planets against the Clans.

View PostKarpundir, on 22 December 2014 - 05:59 PM, said:

Those sneaky Wolves have successfully pitted IS vs IS if this keeps up. Just when you least expect it, the Wolves will surround Steiners and bite off chunks of your dominion.

I would say, let that be the least of your worries. You can start worrying for you own destiny now.

Edited by Catalina Steiner, 22 December 2014 - 07:25 PM.

#43 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:54 PM

View PostAbivard, on 22 December 2014 - 07:23 PM, said:

On day ONE you were fighting to RETAKE a Steiner world from the FRR?
Why do I doubt the veracity of your statement?

It's almost like the fedcom are liars who enjoy crowing about what big boys they are for zerging everyone else.

#44 KharnZor

• Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 3,584 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Queensland

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:31 PM

View PostSocop, on 22 December 2014 - 09:54 PM, said:

It's almost like the fedcom are liars who enjoy crowing about what big boys they are for zerging everyone else.

lol
When was the last time the Davions slaughtered 58 million people?
They havent. They arent scum like you snakes.

#45 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:38 PM

View PostKharnZor, on 22 December 2014 - 10:31 PM, said:

lol
When was the last time the Davions slaughtered 58 million people?
They havent. They arent scum like you snakes.

What I said actually happens, and what you said happened in the lore book you read 20 years ago. I guess we shouldn't expect clanners to actually understand anything harder than mashing the alpha key on dire whales though.

#46 Cool will never die but you will

• PipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 54 posts
  • LocationIn a Cockpit

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:23 PM

"When you see contention amongst your enemies, go and sit at ease with your friends; but when you see them of one mind, string your bow, and place stones upon the ramparts."

- Moslih Eddin Saadi

#47 Kaeseblock

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 258 posts
  • LocationEU / Deutschland

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:59 PM

Well, todays map shows the expected result.
Steiner lost a planet to the Falcons and the FRR lost a planet to to Wolves and Bears each while battling for Orestes which - after a tough fight following the Steiner surprise attack - remains in FRR hands.

As long as Steiner and FRR attack each other both will continue to loose planets. Why? Because all the Clans are fighting a war on 1 front, so they can focus their power. Bears are an exception with two fronts, but they have the number to sustain both of them.

So there's nothing to gain from this conflict for both sides. Both will just continue to loose planets.

Edited by Kaeseblock, 23 December 2014 - 12:00 AM.

#48 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 12:58 AM

View PostKaeseblock, on 22 December 2014 - 11:59 PM, said:

Well, todays map shows the expected result.
Steiner lost a planet to the Falcons and the FRR lost a planet to to Wolves and Bears each while battling for Orestes which - after a tough fight following the Steiner surprise attack - remains in FRR hands.

As long as Steiner and FRR attack each other both will continue to loose planets. Why? Because all the Clans are fighting a war on 1 front, so they can focus their power. Bears are an exception with two fronts, but they have the number to sustain both of them.

So there's nothing to gain from this conflict for both sides. Both will just continue to loose planets.

FRR did NOT LOSE a planet to the wolves. we TOOK a planet from the Wolves.
FRR still has not attacked Steiner, merely successfully defended our world from massive Steiner attacks.

#49 MadC4t

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 108 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:16 AM

View PostAbivard, on 23 December 2014 - 12:58 AM, said:

FRR did NOT LOSE a planet to the wolves. we TOOK a planet from the Wolves.
FRR still has not attacked Steiner, merely successfully defended our world from massive Steiner attacks.

Mhm, maybe stop attacking Kurita Planets. FRR Talkaing everyday that the dont attack Kurita Planets, but every evening i look at the Faction Map, there a still planets attacked from FRR or FRR get one Planet from Kurita.

And at the Steiner Boys: You deserve nothing.
Partners with the wolves... How much of u got ***** until this step? :P :ph34r:

#50 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:20 AM

Inner Sphere at it best.. a theater of nonsense.

See, this is why I chose to live in the Periphery.... We have thugs and genuinely trying to survive, no time for backstabbing and making life harder then it is.

Can we get along and focus at one problem at the time... aka Clanners?

#51 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:09 AM

View PostMadC4t, on 23 December 2014 - 01:16 AM, said:

Mhm, maybe stop attacking Kurita Planets. FRR Talkaing everyday that the dont attack Kurita Planets, but every evening i look at the Faction Map, there a still planets attacked from FRR or FRR get one Planet from Kurita.

And at the Steiner Boys: You deserve nothing.
Partners with the wolves... How much of u got ***** until this step? :P :ph34r:

No planets have been fought over between FRR and DCMS since very early on in CW.

I wonder where some of you get your information but here is a link to a good briefing on each days ceasefire results.
http://mwomercs.com/...from-the-front/

Here is a link to more detailed info , it deals more with matters impacting FRR

http://mwomercs.com/...e-daily-report/

#52 MadC4t

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 108 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:55 AM

View PostAbivard, on 23 December 2014 - 02:09 AM, said:

No planets have been fought over between FRR and DCMS since very early on in CW. I wonder where some of you get your information but here is a link to a good briefing on each days ceasefire results. http://mwomercs.com/...from-the-front/ Here is a link to more detailed info , it deals more with matters impacting FRR http://mwomercs.com/...e-daily-report/

Than explain me why the "CI" hold 3 Planets from Kurita? mhm mhm hmmmm?

#53 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:12 AM

View PostMadC4t, on 23 December 2014 - 02:55 AM, said:

They were taken before the cease fire.

If you had bothered to read the trondheim daily report you would have known that. The CI was a day late in getting notice of the cease fire, that is why we have 3 of your worlds.

I also believe that DCMS has 2 or 3 of our worlds as well. Both the Kungsarme' and the DCMS have agreed we are even.
Please discuss your concerns with your DCMS and they will convey any ceasefire breeches to the proper FRR authorities.

#54 MadC4t

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 108 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:16 AM

View PostAbivard, on 23 December 2014 - 03:12 AM, said:

They were taken before the cease fire.

If you had bothered to read the trondheim daily report you would have known that. The CI was a day late in getting notice of the cease fire, that is why we have 3 of your worlds.

I also believe that DCMS has 2 or 3 of our worlds as well. Both the Kungsarme' and the DCMS have agreed we are even.
Please discuss your concerns with your DCMS and they will convey any ceasefire breeches to the proper FRR authorities.

All is fine. I know about the Alliance. but i disagreed by the planets. After your text: OK.
Now lets take some Steiner Worlds.

#55 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:17 AM

MadC4t, there is a ceasefire between FRR and DC. Those planets were taken before that, and it has been taken care of. Technically the FRR owes us one world, but we're more concerned with the Clan/FedCom than the FRR, who have behaved in a honorable manner. We keep our organized units from attacking, but we defend against pugs.

#56 Ridir Semii

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 499 posts
  • LocationPort Torture, Washington, USA

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:17 AM

View PostMadC4t, on 23 December 2014 - 02:55 AM, said:

CI was taking those Kurita worlds while they were under contract to Ghost Bear during the first week, the Rasalhagians had nothing to do with "CI" taking those worlds

#57 Father Dougal

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 224 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:39 AM

View PostUminix, on 23 December 2014 - 06:17 AM, said:

CI was taking those Kurita worlds while they were under contract to Ghost Bear during the first week, the Rasalhagians had nothing to do with "CI" taking those worlds

What? We've been FRR from the start of CW....

#58 Ridir Semii

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 499 posts
  • LocationPort Torture, Washington, USA

Posted 23 December 2014 - 08:54 AM

View PostFather Dougal, on 23 December 2014 - 06:39 AM, said:

What? We've been FRR from the start of CW....

then tell the guys impersonating you and bragging about what they were doing for Ghost Bears that their Unit tag matches yours and you became offended by my statement about THEM... just don't shoot this messenger, he shoots back

#59 Redoxin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:19 AM

Steiner didnt betray anyone. They signed a temporary ceasefire with the Wolves to be able to stop the Jade Falcon onslaught. Every day 80-90% of Steiner forces are committed to fighting the Falcons and with that they can barely be stopped. Remember that Falcons also concentrate all their forces on Steiner and fight noone else.

The reason the Wolves agreed to the cease fire is probably also because they did not want the Falcons to advance as easily as before.

Also lets remember that the other IS houses, especially the FRR, took advantage of the clan attack attack on Steiner in the first days and took systems from them. Which is why Steiner has lost more systems than all other factions except Kurita.

Edited by Redoxin, 23 December 2014 - 10:39 AM.

#60 SickerthanSars

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 106 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:32 PM

View PostMadC4t, on 23 December 2014 - 03:16 AM, said:

All is fine. I know about the Alliance. but i disagreed by the planets. After your text: OK.
Now lets take some Steiner Worlds.

thats the spirit

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users