#81 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 08 January 2015 - 01:09 PM

View PostGhost Badger, on 08 January 2015 - 06:39 AM, said:

I'm kind of jealous that you guys get to attack Davion so much. :(

You're a merc unit, take a couple weeks to enjoy the flavor of the Marik/Dave border :D

#82 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 01:58 PM

View PostKjudoon, on 08 January 2015 - 05:50 AM, said:

Asuncion, Suzano, Kyrkbaken, Ventabren, Berenson, Wasat and then Zion.

At that point we can see if Davion wants to sue for peace or we move on towards sharing a large border with Kurita. I'm all for stopping, (with a little bit of punitive damages surrendered by them, maybe) after we take back our territory and then then focus on other.. prey... :ph34r:

We truly are making this area the Chaos March a little early.

I'm betting populations balance out long before it gets that far. We cut a big swath early; we've got a lot of buffer buying us a lot of time. With switching worlds you've only been gaining 1 every 2 days or so. Betting we get back past Old Kentucky before the end of January and Marik units start to tire, especially once Steiner beefs back up on your north edge.

We'll see how things settle after the 20th but I don't think you're going to like how it plays out :P

#83 TiguriusX

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 02:04 PM

View PostCaine2112, on 03 January 2015 - 12:49 PM, said:

That might have been our pug group you faced. I only played 1 match last night and I remember seeing a lot of 22AL, as well as Mischief and StillRadioactive among the other Davion pilots.

We only had 8 or 9 of the dozen pilots on comms, and I think one of the 3 who wasn't on comms did what he could to keep up with the tactics I was typing real quick, but the other two just flat out ignored everything that was said by the others.

I believe we managed a semi-successful gen run on a light first wave, and for a while, with our heavies and assaults, we held G5 on the Boreal map for a while and shot up a lot of mechs, but a few heavies tried to go for the gens alone, and following that, our position got overrun pretty quickly. After that, it was rather kind of over. I think we got all three gens, and maybe a hit or two on Omega (I don't quite remember), but that was game over after wave 2 in my opinion.

It's extremely hard to rally pugs that are not on comms, and even more so when they just lemming their way through the gate on their own, thinking 1-man-army. So, honestly, for a 9man, we did ok. Got 20 or so kills and came out with a good chunk of cash to show for it.

Solid defense on your part, and very good reaction time against our generator rushes. I agree fighting Davions is tough but challenging. Definitely puts you on your A game.

I think i have this game recorded and submitted for editing

The last unit was a ninja spider and i was hugging omega all kevin Costner bodyguard style

I will try and post link when i see final product

#84 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 02:11 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 08 January 2015 - 01:58 PM, said:

We'll see how things settle after the 20th but I don't think you're going to like how it plays out :P

You say that, but I'm willing to bet Our PUGs > Your PUGs

#85 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:49 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 08 January 2015 - 02:11 PM, said:

You say that, but I'm willing to bet Our PUGs > Your PUGs

Dare i say....

Posted Image

#86 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:55 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 08 January 2015 - 03:49 PM, said:

Dare i say....

Posted Image

#DoingItWrong
Posted Image

#87 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:18 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 08 January 2015 - 03:55 PM, said:

#DoingItWrong
Posted Image

Yes, but Hans Davion saying 'come at me bro' is significantly more punchy than Tony Stark - specially since the weapon in the background is one he later more or less apologizes for.

Here, lemme help you:

Posted Image

#88 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:27 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 08 January 2015 - 01:09 PM, said:

You're a merc unit, take a couple weeks to enjoy the flavor of the Marik/Dave border :D

I'd recommend the Marik side of that border. I have it on the highest authority from our quartermasters that all FWLM allied units are being stocked with bourbon cured space bacon from old kentucky's latest vintage batch.

So them eats be goooooooood eatin!

#89 Yuba Frank

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:25 PM

BWC has been sharing our culture equally on both borders. And we could always use more pilots (hint, hint Lone Wolves).

#90 jaxjace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 987 posts
  • LocationIn orbit around your world

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:24 PM

what if you went on the DEFENSIVE?

#91 Karl Marlow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:31 PM

View Postjaxjace, on 08 January 2015 - 11:24 PM, said:

what if you went on the DEFENSIVE?

If we went on defense with our Mechs it would put thousands or Turret Operators out of work. Turret operators provide a valuable service to House Marik and I don't see any need to deprive them of a solid paycheck when their presence allows our front line units to push the attack. Like House Liao; House Marik values the hard work and sacrifice of our Turret operators. They have homes and loved ones that depend on them.

It is a shame that House Davion does not show the Turret Operators the same level of respect.

Edited by ThomasMarik, 08 January 2015 - 11:32 PM.

#92 Mark of Caine

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 496 posts
  • LocationWazan War Veteran

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:27 AM

Edit: Quoted wrong post. Deleted my response.

Edited by Caine2112, 09 January 2015 - 09:29 AM.

15 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users