Most of my TKs are intentional. Like that atlas I TK'd earlier Posted Image

#42 SteelBruiser

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 April 2016 - 09:07 AM

I think the penalties should be so high that everyone is afraid to fire their weapons so it chases all the pugs and noobs right out of the game leaving the field to only the perfect players. Yup that would be a financially sound business decision. Yup, I guarantee it will work because you can't team kill without a team.

This weekend, in several matches, I had to change positions so many times in order not to shoot a team mate that I had most of my ammo left at the end of the match. In order not to get team damage I basically quit playing in game. The really aggressive players feel they have to get every single kill and will jump in front of you to do it. I've started hanging back and waiting for the number of my team mates to dwindle before moving up to take some shots and of course by then it's usually too late. But, hey I didn't shoot any team mates...and almost no enemy. It might totally be my fault because I leave space between me and the enemy follow them with the twist of my torso instead of trying out run up close or hug them...and of course that means I'm not engaging the enemy. Kind of like keeping a reasonable space between you and the car in front of you...that space some jerk feels you left just for them to pop into forcing you into all kinds of defensive maneuvers not to rear end them. Yup, this game is full of those guys and like real life, we get punished for their stupidity.

Removing team damage won't help as it will only promote sloppy shooting...folks just swinging their lasers side to side over the whole field...turning the game into some stupid laser light show.

I think giving more points for kill assists than kills might take some of the urgency out of getting the kill...only for some folks. There will always that one who will kill you to get the kill.

At present, the only player that is required to maintain situational awareness is the player NOT hugging the enemy...the one that has a clue how to use distance as a tool.

But, then again, all these issues can be fixed by penalizing everyone right out of the game.

Edited by SteelBruiser, 04 April 2016 - 09:43 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users