Wdmc As A Ghost Bear Unit Defending Jade Falcon Instead Of Ghost Bear...

50 replies to this topic

#1 HBizzle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 522 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 03 January 2015 - 03:04 PM

Mercstar just ran into them on Black Jack. It would be well advised if they helped defend Ghost Bear territory as opposed to Jade Falcon.

Mercstar is not defending FRR, and is in fact attacking them when given the opportunity.

#2 Ben Delat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 4
  • Mercenary Rank 4
  • 184 posts
  • LocationSiegerland

Posted 03 January 2015 - 04:36 PM

Well, we got bigger Fish to Fry, so have fun with Ghost/PUG Drops. :)

#3 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 03 January 2015 - 05:17 PM

View PostHBizzle, on 03 January 2015 - 03:04 PM, said:

Mercstar just ran into them on Black Jack. It would be well advised if they helped defend Ghost Bear territory as opposed to Jade Falcon.

Mercstar is not defending FRR, and is in fact attacking them when given the opportunity.

Someone whispered a suggestion into their ear. ;)

#4 HBizzle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 522 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 03 January 2015 - 05:30 PM

View PostMystere, on 03 January 2015 - 05:17 PM, said:

Someone whispered a suggestion into their ear. ;)

Well can't blame you.

#5 Scandinavian Jawbreaker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,251 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationFinland

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:27 AM

WDMC is not CW unit. Take your trash talk elsewhere.

#6 HBizzle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 522 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 04 January 2015 - 11:09 AM

View Postugrakarma, on 04 January 2015 - 09:27 AM, said:

WDMC is not CW unit. Take your trash talk elsewhere.

Saw it with my own two eyes, and the fact your faction is Ghost Bear backs up my account.

#7 Kyynele

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 973 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:11 PM

View PostHBizzle, on 04 January 2015 - 11:09 AM, said:

Saw it with my own two eyes, and the fact your faction is Ghost Bear backs up my account.

When we're going CW (which is good money / time, so we occasionally do it), we typically have around 6 guys randomly dropping wherever we can get an instant match. We're not a CW unit as in we don't try to specifically take or defend planets.

It was a single, good game, and in the end, your last mechs got the generator destroyed. Not sure why the aggression.

#8 Scandinavian Jawbreaker

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,251 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:42 PM

View PostHBizzle, on 04 January 2015 - 11:09 AM, said:

Backs up what? The fact that WDMC doesn't give a fk about your enforced drama. If you want to set up a scrim for MRBC or RHOD, feel free to contact us, otherwise leave WDMC out of your bs cw business.

We are competitive unit who play CW mostly because it's a new feature in the game. Our focus is in the community run leagues, not this beta state mockery you are so excited about.

Opinions are my own and they may vary withing the unit.

#9 HBizzle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 522 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:49 PM

View Postugrakarma, on 04 January 2015 - 12:42 PM, said:

Backs up what? The fact that WDMC doesn't give a fk about your enforced drama. If you want to set up a scrim for MRBC or RHOD, feel free to contact us, otherwise leave WDMC out of your bs cw business.

We are competitive unit who play CW mostly because it's a new feature in the game. Our focus is in the community run leagues, not this beta state mockery you are so excited about.

Opinions are my own and they may vary withing the unit.

Are you ok? I worry you are gonna have a coronary with a reply back like this.

#10 Pat Kell

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:12 PM

Come on Bizzle, you have MS, CI 12th DG and who knows what other units are attacking CJF right now and you're surprised that other clans are helping us? Those 3 units alone could run rough shod over the quantity of people we can field right now and you want to try and run other people off? Talk about kicking a man when he's down lol.

#11 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:52 PM

View PostKyynele, on 04 January 2015 - 12:11 PM, said:

Not sure why the aggression.

Where is the aggression? Is the word "advised" an aggressive word now? I think he was simply pointing something out and asking CGB in general about it. Not sure why the lack of reading comprehension. Now at least you have some legitimate snark you can complain about. Carry on. :)

Edited by Ax2Grind, 04 January 2015 - 02:53 PM.

#12 ApolloKaras

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:53 PM

View PostKyynele, on 04 January 2015 - 12:11 PM, said:

When we're going CW (which is good money / time, so we occasionally do it), we typically have around 6 guys randomly dropping wherever we can get an instant match. We're not a CW unit as in we don't try to specifically take or defend planets.

It was a single, good game, and in the end, your last mechs got the generator destroyed. Not sure why the aggression.

Define aggression....

View PostAx2Grind, on 04 January 2015 - 02:52 PM, said:

Where is the aggression? Is the word "advised" an aggressive word now? I think he was simply pointing something out and asking CGB in general about it. Not sure why the lack of reading comprehension. Now at least you have some legitimate snark you can complain about. Carry on. :)

careful I sense passive aggression in this post. lol

Edited by Saxie, 04 January 2015 - 02:55 PM.

#13 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:55 PM

View PostSaxie, on 04 January 2015 - 02:53 PM, said:

Define aggression....

Not nearly aggressive enough Saxie...

I ADVISE you to define aggression!!!! This is Sparta?

#14 ApolloKaras

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:04 PM

View PostAx2Grind, on 04 January 2015 - 02:55 PM, said:

Not nearly aggressive enough Saxie...

I ADVISE you to define aggression!!!! This is Sparta?

Well if he wanted to be aggressive Bizzle could have done:

Hey WDMC get your head out of your collective butts and defend what really matters. Why in the world are we defending CFJ when there are other things to attack? We haven't worked with CFJ. This has NOTHING TO DO WITH Enforced drama, forum warriors cause drama. I'm about results! This is about working as a team! We have limited resources why not Further your Clan on the Road to TERRA?! Show the other Clanners who the superior faction is!

Hows that Ax

EDIT: Sarcasm for those who wont be able to grasp it

Edited by Saxie, 04 January 2015 - 03:18 PM.

#15 Myrkky

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:08 PM

Okey guys... what is main problem here?

We just had some good time and grind some XP and CB for missing competive mechs.
There was somekind bigger plan what we ruined?
If you have done somekind deal or alliance with us let me know about it.

If you don't... I cannot seen whole point of this topic.

Best regards
Myrkky/WDMC

#16 BlackDrakon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 576 posts
  • LocationEl Salvador

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:19 PM

We just don't want to kill ghost bears while attacking green turkeys or puppies. If you want to keep defending them, Is your own business.

#17 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:47 PM

View PostSaxie, on 04 January 2015 - 03:04 PM, said:

Well if he wanted to be aggressive Bizzle could have done:

Hey WDMC get your head out of your collective butts and defend what really matters. Why in the world are we defending CFJ when there are other things to attack? We haven't worked with CFJ. This has NOTHING TO DO WITH Enforced drama, forum warriors cause drama. I'm about results! This is about working as a team! We have limited resources why not Further your Clan on the Road to TERRA?! Show the other Clanners who the superior faction is!

Hows that Ax

EDIT: Sarcasm for those who wont be able to grasp it

That's a lot better Saxie. I could feel the intensity of tone and almost felt...threatened. My heart rate increased and my fists even clenched, but only part way and not nearly enough that I was in any danger of tossing my mouse at the wall. I think you need to draw more on the powers of the dark side...I sense too much care bear in your post...almost like your trying to be...helpful. That will just never do when your goal is pure aggression. Keep working dwelling on it, drink two red bulls in quick succession, and get back to me once you start seeing red.

#18 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:50 PM

View PostMyrkky, on 04 January 2015 - 03:08 PM, said:

Okey guys... what is main problem here?

We just had some good time and grind some XP and CB for missing competive mechs.
There was somekind bigger plan what we ruined?
If you have done somekind deal or alliance with us let me know about it.

If you don't... I cannot seen whole point of this topic.

Best regards
Myrkky/WDMC

No problems at all Myrkky. Its all good. Saxie and I were getting a laugh at the "aggression" comment, but Bizzle was just asking that GB units focus on other fronts. You are of course free to drop however you like. It was just a suggestion. Keep on rocking in the free world.

#19 Scandinavian Jawbreaker

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,251 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 04 January 2015 - 04:03 PM

Saxie and Ax2Grind old Templars people? So before you were in Templars and WDMC wiped the floor with you and now in MS and you can talk **** and pat your backs like nothing? Like I said WDMC is not CW unit, it is a unit focused on community run leagues like Run Hot or Die and MRBC. And we're doing pretty good on those. If you want to denigrate us for dropping on matches we can have, ok.

Of course MS-units know this because they mostly all are dropouts from those leagues and focus on this beta CW. HoL too tough - let's rule CW! Matches that matter to us are not CW related.

Cheers

#20 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 04:16 PM

View Postugrakarma, on 04 January 2015 - 04:03 PM, said:

Saxie and Ax2Grind old Templars people? So before you were in Templars and WDMC wiped the floor with you and now in MS and you can talk **** and pat your backs like nothing? Like I said WDMC is not CW unit, it is a unit focused on community run leagues like Run Hot or Die and MRBC. And we're doing pretty good on those. If you want to denigrate us for dropping on matches we can have, ok.

Of course MS-units know this because they mostly all are dropouts from those leagues and focus on this beta CW. HoL too tough - let's rule CW! Matches that matter to us are not CW related.

Cheers

See Saxie...this is much more aggressive. Laden with snark, snide remarks, and epeening. By ignoring the polite reply the poster demonstrates an excellent trollish eye towards greater conflict. Certainly a better display of aggression than the original OP.

Thanks Ugra for the better example. And have no worries, Saxie and I both quake in fear of your unit. We only joined MS because of how powerful and impressive you are on the MWO playground. Clearly we were mistaken to denigrate you for...wait...how exactly were we denigrating you again? I mean, I certainly am now that you posted something so ludicrous, but I am pretty sure there was no "denigration" happening earlier. Feel free to correct me of course...I mean, WDMC being so powerful and all that shouldn't be a problem for you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users