Defend Chateau At All Costs...

73 replies to this topic

#61 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 07 January 2015 - 01:48 PM

View PostAresye, on 07 January 2015 - 11:42 AM, said:

Who's in here trolling our forum? The Steiner folks making jabs about Clan Wolf in relation to the planet the OP mentioned, or the person who posts 3 GIGANTIC POSTS detailing their personal involvement in MW that has NOTHING TO DO with the OP?

Thanks! The jabs are just part of the game-related banter. I have seen similar behavior in other Faction forums; it's part of what makes the game and gives the Faction forums a bit of a competitive, but fun, edge.

Aresye's got a good handle on this. +1 :)

#62 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 02:15 PM

I never insulted anyone, and I certainly not here just lobbing insults. I don't see myself as 'better' than anyone in real life or in game. I certainly don't see myself at the top of some self illusions battletech hierarchy. Someone doubted what I was saying so I posted some pics I thought were cool. I never said a thing negative about the game and as for the builds you use I stand by it. You can't beat a defense setup like that without fast lights and not all of us have all the clan mechs. If you can't admit that there is some in balance then your in denial.

I never insulted anyone, and I certainly not here just lobbing insults. I don't see myself as 'better' than anyone in real life or in game. I certainly don't see myself at the top of some self illusions battletech hierarchy. Someone doubted what I was saying so I posted some pics I thought were cool. I never said a thing negative about the game and as for the builds you use I stand by it. You can't beat a defense setup like that without fast lights and not all of us have all the clan mechs. If you can't admit that there is some in balance then your in denial.

#63 Dawnstealer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 07 January 2015 - 02:25 PM

View PostAndrewOsis, on 06 January 2015 - 07:17 PM, said:

I have been away from MW:O since a month or two once they "launched" the game about a year and a half ago. I only recently started playing again in October. I have played every MW and BT title on PC, Xbox and the VWE Pods in a competitive setting. Admittedly I am playing a bit of catch up but feel my inventory and skills are in competitive shape at this time. I have been a member of every damn BT site since the day too.

BadKarma
Mektek
IS3025
Starlance
Dropshipcommand.com
Gamestorm Forums
Here(obviously)
Xbox Live! Forums

I have played all the games too:

MPBT: Solaris - This is where I started and my handle was Stalker for some time there. AFFS part of DRAAGUN and 1FSAC(shortly)

MPBT: 3025 - House Davion part of DRAAGUN

Mw2/Mercs- ERML, BattleZone, MCL, MMM among other leagues. Played on PPP, Kali, Mplayer and Especially MSN Gaming Zone. CSJ, WD, AFFS just to name a few of the groups I fought with all top tier.

Mw3: Starlance and Battlezone on the MSN gaming zone. Was in the top unit in Star Lance league CSR which later became WoB, when that broke up I fought for CC which was ranked in the top 5 always. Later fought for a CSJ group towards the end of MW3

Mw4: Starlance and BZ on the Zone. WD and later CSJ stoped playing MW4 after the BK expansion.

Mechassault - played this casually actually still was a top ranked player in the global stats.

Mechassault 2- X-rated clan in the Team Battles League and House Kurita in conquest mode

Mechcommander I played on both the Zone and Mplayer in the Star Lance League.

Mechcommander 2 I tried to play on zone but it was just so bad.

VWE Pods- have 100 mission pin among others played both FireStorm and the original have won several events in my time.

So ya I been around just a bit. I would love a 1v1 with anyone that would be interested.

You seem to be missing one, Mr. Played-All-The-Games.

What about.....THIS:

Posted Image

YEAH - WHERE'S YOUR LONG HISTORY NOW, BOYEEEEEEEEEEEE??????

I...maybe need to drink less coffee...

#64 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 02:54 PM

View PostAresye, on 07 January 2015 - 11:42 AM, said:

Who's in here trolling our forum? The Steiner folks making jabs about Clan Wolf in relation to the planet the OP mentioned, or the person who posts 3 GIGANTIC POSTS detailing their personal involvement in MW that has NOTHING TO DO with the OP?

I resemble part of that remark.

#65 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 07 January 2015 - 05:27 PM

Good news, no longer need to defend Chateau. Time for a mod to DELETE this thread :)

#66 Yasuoka

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 05:59 PM

So what you're saying is that we victoriously gave away the planet due to budget-cuts?

#67 Aresye

• Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 10:46 PM

View PostYasuoka, on 07 January 2015 - 05:59 PM, said:

So what you're saying is that we victoriously gave away the planet due to budget-cuts?

We racked up a hefty bar tab in the FRR and our Khan (drunkinly) accidentally handed them the wrong credit card that we normally use to order supplies and equipment. We are cutting defense costs and selling worlds in order to get back on track with our fiscal year target.

#68 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 12:36 AM

I never got to play the originals unfortunately and trying to play them later just prob cant compare. MPBT was the first online one and I stumbled on it back in the summer of 94' all of about 8 or 9 years old on the AOL Games section. Good times.

View PostDawnstealer, on 07 January 2015 - 02:25 PM, said:

You seem to be missing one, Mr. Played-All-The-Games.

What about.....THIS:

Posted Image

YEAH - WHERE'S YOUR LONG HISTORY NOW, BOYEEEEEEEEEEEE??????

I...maybe need to drink less coffee...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#69 Summon3r

• 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:17 AM

why are you posting all this random stuff in here Osis?

#70 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:00 AM

Since this thread, like most Wolf threads these days, has again gone right off the rails of the crazy train, I thought I would take a moment of silence to recognize that the epic Threadnought was closed today by a wise moderator who I was sure was going to wait till we hit page 49 but took action sooner and stopped it mid-way through page 47. Page 50 will never be reached . I know you all feel as torn up about this as I am. A service is planned on Boreal, in E6, where the ceasefire between Wolf and Bear was broken the most often and ugly brawls often took place. Please bring your stories, thoughts and any memorabilia you want to share.

In recognition of this thread being a vehicle for this sad message, we will also be taking over all billboards on Chateau and running clips from the many boardroom meetings that took place, all in the name of peace. You can watch your favorite diplomats troll each other, laugh, and cry together. It's a moving piece and all are welcome to come to Chataeu to watch it. Weapons and mechs will of course be held at the Commonwealth border.

Thank you. Your support is appreciated during this time of grief. That is all.

#71 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:18 AM

View PostAx2Grind, on 08 January 2015 - 10:00 AM, said:

Since this thread, like most Wolf threads these days, has again gone right off the rails of the crazy train, I thought I would take a moment of silence to recognize that the epic Threadnought was closed today by a wise moderator who I was sure was going to wait till we hit page 49 but took action sooner and stopped it mid-way through page 47. Page 50 will never be reached . I know you all feel as torn up about this as I am. A service is planned on Boreal, in E6, where the ceasefire between Wolf and Bear was broken the most often and ugly brawls often took place. Please bring your stories, thoughts and any memorabilia you want to share.

In recognition of this thread being a vehicle for this sad message, we will also be taking over all billboards on Chateau and running clips from the many boardroom meetings that took place, all in the name of peace. You can watch your favorite diplomats troll each other, laugh, and cry together. It's a moving piece and all are welcome to come to Chataeu to watch it. Weapons and mechs will of course be held at the Commonwealth border.

ROFL

+1

#72 Ihasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 843 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 08 January 2015 - 12:19 PM

View PostAx2Grind, on 08 January 2015 - 10:00 AM, said:

Hm, you also forgot to mention that since the thread about the Bear/Wolf cease fire has ended, so too has the actual Cease Fire. I mean after all, there's already posts complaining about MS attacking Wolf right now.

#73 Beo Vulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 739 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationHalsey, NE

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:18 PM

View PostAndrewOsis, on 06 January 2015 - 10:04 PM, said:

I know most the people I care to. You guys are in here trolling our forum. Whatever I say I can back up bud, that's my point. I don't expect anyone to be impressed by fanboyism, but you guys called me on it.

Why are you even responding to the Stravag Stieners.

#74 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 04:12 PM

View PostBeo Vulf, on 08 January 2015 - 03:18 PM, said:

Why are you even responding to the Stravag Stieners.

Please, this thread is taking a vow of silence in memorial for the Threadnought. I am sure there are better forum threads for you to be asking why someone uses the forum thread to communicate.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users