New Revenue Stream, And More Happy Players

3 replies to this topic

#1 GHOST AQC

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 01:42 AM

Sell premium time by the hour. Sell it at 15 MC per single hour. You will have many more players buying at this allotment and price, because some (and probably many) players don't have a lot of consecutive hours to play, but still want to take advantage of premium time. This will support the game by having many more players actually buying premium time, while satisfying them as they know their money is well spent because they utilize it. I GUARANTEE that IGP will get an increased revenue stream (benefits everyone because the game goes forward) and you will have happier players, because they utilize the premium time. Tell me I'm wrong...

#2 o0Marduk0o

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 4,231 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 10 January 2015 - 01:49 AM

There is no IGP, you are wrong.

#3 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 10 January 2015 - 02:59 AM

would be a good way for some micropayment that can be cosidered for casuals, since the usual model caters the non casual gamers who lay a lot.

#4 Trashhead

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 261 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:19 PM

Excellent idea, was thinking about something like that for some time now.

In addition to GHOST AQC's proposal, i would propose to sell:
Premium GAMES - not hours.

Why ?
Because if a player had payed for Premium-EXP and -C-Bills for a single game, this game means more to him - if the game seems to be a bad game, I see a lot of players just going Kamikaze or even commit suicide, in order to get out of the game quickly and start another one (because time is ticking).
People might try harder to stay alive and not just rush into the enemies main column right after the start of the game.
(This might also lead to many players just holding back, tho; just saying.)

The price would have to be reasonable tho, because the players might want to use their calculator and find out whats cheaper for them:
Pay per Day, per hour or per match - and will of cause pick the one that is cheaper for them.

PGI might eventually even make LESS income, then by rather just selling Premium time in the form of Days.
On the other hand, if we would have premium games, this would be a nice reward in a Tournament (plus a good way to promote them).

I would suggest that the players could check or uncheck if they want to use his stored Premium game, so they are not going to waste it if they just launched a game in order to test a new build in the field.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users