4 replies to this topic

#1 Sneecko

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 17 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Posted 13 January 2015 - 02:58 AM

Hello guys , have not been around mwo for about 6-8months , since then quite a lot of changes have been made to the game.

Now im looking to join some great ppl to play with as solo drops are beeing quite annoying since 12v12...
I do not mind to play for inner sphere or clan factions but i prefere Ghost Bear...

Are there still any groups/units taking members? --> EU region

Thanks

Edited by Sneecko, 13 January 2015 - 03:05 AM.

#2 BSK

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:44 AM

Hey Sneecko, we are an international unit made of Founders for Founders. Most members come from NA and EU, and without the Merc units we are actually the third biggest unit in the Ghost Bear touman.

We have only one rule: be nice to each other.
You can take a break from the game whenever you want, we all have a private life. If you come back, we get you back on the track. More information in our recruiting thread:
http://mwomercs.com/...28#entry3881228

#3 Sneecko

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 17 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:50 AM

thx for response , i ll check and apply , sounds great.

#4 Tuann

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 203 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard, with a beer, chocolate and waffles

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:20 AM

Hi Sneecko, Feel free to look at www.ghost-bear-command.com CGBI's website. We have a good EU presence and dedicated EU cluster. (the 50th striker cluster).

#5 Baerzilla

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:01 PM

View PostTuann, on 14 January 2015 - 12:20 AM, said:

Hi Sneecko, Feel free to look at www.ghost-bear-command.com CGBI's website. We have a good EU presence and dedicated EU cluster. (the 50th striker cluster).

My situation is similar to the OP, im looking for some people to play with. I used to play with RL friends but they stopped playing long ago. When I returned to MWO I pledged loyalty to Ghost Bears without knowing what that whole faction stuff is, simply because of my username. Also i like bears. :D

I feel like a complete idiot with building mechs ATM, all my favourite setups were nerfed to hell with that heat Penalty. Those new Clan Weapon Systems don't help either. But I want to stick with the Bears and get into that clan stuff.

I was on your website, but many of your questions in the application form are about lore, and i have no idea what that stuff is about. Also i don't want to have regular schedules and mandatory trainings and stuff. I have a life, a Girlfriend who needs attention and a company to run. All those things come before gaming. (most of the time, at least). If you don't care about my ignorance of the lore and my infrequent game times, I'd be happy to join.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users