#221 Hardin4188

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 221 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:21 PM

View PostKarpundir, on 21 January 2015 - 05:14 PM, said:

If you were an oldie playing closed beta to today CONTINUOUSLY, like I and many other guys in my unit have, you would welcome what CW has to offer.

Back then it was only Assault mode and just Caustic Valley, Frozen City and Forest Colony.

New folks just don't understand. They have it easy. We had to walk 5 miles in the snow uphill both ways to play Mechwarrior Online.

#222 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:44 PM

If you were an oldie playing closed beta to today CONTINUOUSLY, like I and many other guys in my unit have, you would welcome what CW has to offer.

Back then it was only Assault mode and just Caustic Valley, Frozen City and Forest Colony.

Some of us remember when it was just Sunny Forest Colony...

#223 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 22 January 2015 - 11:56 AM

I get that man, I would be stoked too when the day CW finally arrived, probably would of played the **** out of it only to find out its the same thing over and over. Had I not just done that for 2 years?

CW will, hopefully, get better but as of right now, its pretty much coma inducing.

#224 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:01 PM

Oh and I also would like to give a shout out to the Wolves playing CW, looks like we are retaking back lost planets during our inactivity.

And folks thought we would have trouble doing so ;).

#225 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:21 PM

View PostFox Kell, on 22 January 2015 - 11:56 AM, said:

I get that man, I would be stoked too when the day CW finally arrived, probably would of played the **** out of it only to find out its the same thing over and over. Had I not just done that for 2 years?

CW will, hopefully, get better but as of right now, its pretty much coma inducing.

If i have survived 1.5 years playing 3 modes (and i just started playing during OB!) i can survive 1 mode for a couple of months, as they will become 2 soon..

#226 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:03 AM

looking at this thread is hilarious in hindsight. I mean just look at all the folks who thought we were weak, down and out. Clan Wolf would never recover etc...haha.

Well, we got back everything we lost and more. (Ferris is for another day :))

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users