#181 operatorZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 556 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:04 PM

View PostKain Thul, on 16 January 2015 - 02:23 PM, said:

And now, the final shame.

So few are fighting for Clan Wolf in CW that they have assigned us the "low population" C-bill and LP bonus.

hahah I don't think its shame...its just funny..the cbill bonus wont do anything...

#182 Alexander Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:54 PM

View PostFox Kell, on 16 January 2015 - 11:35 AM, said:

I think we just didnt care that much about it at the time, angry yes but to tell u the truth we were getting hit on all sides by the games best Comp units and were focused on pushing back the attackers which in turn we couldnt attack since it was Mercs under CGB banner, so just defend. CJF and FRR also hitting us made it so we put Steiner and the ceasefire aside for the time being.

So GB was attacking you, you could have attacked them back.

#183 Kain Demos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:58 PM

View PostAlexander Steel, on 16 January 2015 - 03:54 PM, said:

So GB was attacking you, you could have attacked them back.

We had a ceasefire with GB from the beginning. Only merc units wearing GB tags attacked--we never retaliated for that reason. When we took back Ferris the first time there was no opposition from GB.

#184 ManusDei

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 200 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 04:38 PM

After three weeks with CWDG I already knew there was way too much work and not enough of the right people to do the work. So I left. CWDG is lacking structure, leadership, and strategy.

#185 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 16 January 2015 - 04:59 PM

View PostManusDei, on 16 January 2015 - 04:38 PM, said:

After three weeks with CWDG I already knew there was way too much work and not enough of the right people to do the work. So I left. CWDG is lacking structure, leadership, and strategy.

Sorry to hear that. However since your absence, we have done some things differently. Training is being held multiple nights a week, and structure is in place to continue doing so. Good luck trothkin.

#186 Rilenn

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 85 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 06:21 PM

View PostManusDei, on 16 January 2015 - 04:38 PM, said:

So you joined during the holidays....and the few weeks right after you left when lots of the unit are still on vaca or just getting back into the game. Meh. G'Luck to you.

#187 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:50 PM

Lol, let the man have his opinion.

#188 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 08:06 PM

To be fair, from listening to this board you'd think the vast majority of Wolves are MIA.. to the point that PGI had to give them a "This faction needs people!" boost.

Flipped over to the SJ, and well lots of drops. The Jags fight.

Edited by Alexander Steel, 16 January 2015 - 08:07 PM.

#189 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:28 PM

View PostAlexander Steel, on 16 January 2015 - 08:06 PM, said:

To be fair, from listening to this board you'd think the vast majority of Wolves are MIA.. to the point that PGI had to give them a "This faction needs people!" boost.

Some great units in SJ. SA in particular have been rocking it. Coordinate and drop with those guys whenever you get the chance for good battles.

#190 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:24 AM

View PostAlexander Steel, on 16 January 2015 - 08:06 PM, said:

Not everybody can stay play the game and the CW match after the end of the Holidays. + The fact that the planet change occur when I'm sleeping make all my effort to protect a planet usually useless...
I prefer to stick to random match at the moment, waiting for my Urbanmech.

#191 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:27 AM

Ha ha. I found the wolves. After I hear that 'Clan Wolf International' is biggest Wolf unit, I realize stupid dogs very confused and think they are in discount travel club. Tourmaline Desert? More like Time Share Desert:

Posted Image

Take lot of drops to qualify for digital alarm clock or exercise bike, ha ha.

#192 Aresye

• Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 11:58 AM

View PostTasker, on 18 January 2015 - 09:27 AM, said:

Ha ha. I found the wolves. After I hear that 'Clan Wolf International' is biggest Wolf unit, I realize stupid dogs very confused and think they are in discount travel club. Tourmaline Desert? More like Time Share Desert:

Hey, a desert's still a beach, sans ocean.

#193 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:35 PM

Basically all Wolf Clan wants to do is run their mouths then quit when they lose or it gets hard. I commend CWDG but outside of them I don't see any active units even trying. Its just lazy cowardice IMO.

#194 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:46 PM

View PostAndrewOsis, on 18 January 2015 - 01:35 PM, said:

Basically all Wolf Clan wants to do is run their mouths then quit when they lose or it gets hard. I commend CWDG but outside of them I don't see any active units even trying. Its just lazy cowardice IMO.

Star Wolves [SWOL] retook a planet recently (Star's End) considering we usually run only one 12-man group at best lately.

#195 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 04:20 PM

View PostAndrewOsis, on 18 January 2015 - 01:35 PM, said:

Hey Smoke Jaguar, maybe you do something about it? Like lose Homeworld? Ha ha. Just kidding. That has not happened.

Yet.

#196 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 04:32 PM

I was fighting with Wolf up until a few weeks ago. They need a hub server for voice comms. The Jags are all using a hub server and its working great for them.

#197 RogueLdr

• PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 04:44 PM

View PostAndrewOsis, on 18 January 2015 - 04:32 PM, said:

I was fighting with Wolf up until a few weeks ago. They need a hub server for voice comms. The Jags are all using a hub server and its working great for them.

We actually have just recently set up a clan hub. Please stop on by. It is the CWDG home server but was set up for the sole purpose of giving the clan a place to come together. All Wolves are welcome as well as anyone interested in joining. (/edit or anyone willing to work together for the advancement of the Clans)

Teamspeak3 address

PW: deltacomms

See you there!

Edited by RogueLdr, 18 January 2015 - 04:53 PM.

#198 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 07:00 PM

anytime I can help you guys on the defense I will

#199 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:28 PM

View PostAlexander Steel, on 14 January 2015 - 01:26 PM, said:

Follow the thread, it has a link back each day. Find a day when the wolves ever had taken more worlds.

http://www.reddit.co..._battle_report/

Wow. If those stats are accurate.................what the hell happened to the DC? I remember when I started this game in Closed Beta there were DC units all over the place.

Edited by Jaroth Corbett, 18 January 2015 - 08:28 PM.

#200 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:35 PM

DC was fairly disorganized to start and even with some great units they have had a lot of factions eating away at them. Still, you will find that NS has accumulated around 10 planets or so fighting for them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users