• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:08 PM

View PostOengus Braonain, on 15 January 2015 - 10:39 AM, said:

Just started back again after a taking a break when game went live. Joined Clan Wolf right away. School starts up in a week so I wont be as active but I will still be loyal and contribute when I can.

I just been looking for where everyone was at, now I know, thanks!

P.S. If you think this is boring you should of played back in beta when there was 3 maps total and 4 mechs. The fact is this is MechWarrior and it gives me nostalgia to play as I'm sure it does to some of you.

Also, I got C3 in case we want to use that too.

You mean when there was only Sunny Forest Colony and 4 mechs, not all of which had 3 variants and no upgrades of any kind? ;)

#142 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:17 PM

View PostRogueLdr, on 15 January 2015 - 08:25 AM, said:

The point is more that they aren't guaranteeing a reset. That people are lazily yawning and saying "meh, it'll be reset anyway so why bother fighting."
IF they decide not to reset it, then the wolves are will suddenly wake up with barely enough space for our logo to float in.

Then the crying will begin,

"But, but... they were gonna... This is BS!"
"CW is only in last cuz PGI is a bunch of pu$$!es and decided to F us by not resetting it!"

You have been forewarned, they might not reset it. Fight now or risk starting with nothing.

Nothing would be great. Makes it even more epic when we get to Terra first :). Relax bro, dont get a heart attack over a game.

And clearly u havent read the whole thread (I dont blame u) but the reset is not a big deal, if it happens or not. Main focus is fun.

Edited by Fox Kell, 15 January 2015 - 01:19 PM.

#143 Repasy Cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:23 PM

View PostDavers, on 15 January 2015 - 09:22 AM, said:

Don't take it personally. CW gets lots of hate cuz it's the ultimate Mary Sue faction. Even the Davions look at it like it's the DM's girlfriend's character. The Davions. Think about that. :)

Hopefully PGI has some ideas on how to fix things. By making CW open for everyone they really put themselves in a spot. It's not easy appeasing the comp crowd, as well as the casual crowd, in the same queue. All the factions but Marik seem to be suffering from a loss of players. It's a shame that we have a lot of active CW players, and no one to fight. Boredom will kill CW faster than being stomped by 12 mans.

Ummm... what, are you suggesting they should have only opened CW up to comp players only? That's a pretty near-sighted opinion... You have to realize that MWO is not a popular game as far as today's standards go. In fact, NO battletech game ever was. The devs can't just exclude a majority or even a MINORITY of players from a feature they promised years in advance, that would be the definition of corporate suicide lol. Every player in this game is a valuable part of the player base and a potential source of income for an unpopular game. This isn't COD, so they can't just split up the casual and comp players. Making CW available for everyone was really the only choice they had.

Boredom is a critical issue right now, but it's not because of the mix of different players. It depends on how quickly the devs can get CW updates rolled out. They have updates slotted for the 20th and the beginning of February. When these updates come out it will encourage people to try CW again. I know a lot of people are just biding their time until Tuesday.

The BEST thing that we could do right now is support the game & community by playing some CW once the updates come out. More players = more enjoyment/balance/etc. = MAYBE we can attract more people to this awesome game!

#144 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:23 PM

View PostDavers, on 15 January 2015 - 01:08 PM, said:

You mean when there was only Sunny Forest Colony and 4 mechs, not all of which had 3 variants and no upgrades of any kind? ;)

Those must have been looooong nights.... :)

#145 Davers

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:36 PM

View PostRepasy, on 15 January 2015 - 01:23 PM, said:

Ummm... what, are you suggesting they should have only opened CW up to comp players only? That's a pretty near-sighted opinion... You have to realize that MWO is not a popular game as far as today's standards go.

View PostDavers, on 15 January 2015 - 09:22 AM, said:

By making CW open for everyone they really put themselves in a spot. It's not easy appeasing the comp crowd, as well as the casual crowd, in the same queue.

Show me where I said CW should be open for comp players only.

People keep insisting that the is game is small, despite PGI saying the game is doing well. No, it's not the largest MMO out there, but neither is EVE- and I bet they have to put up with 'this game is niche' comments all the time too despite showing no signs of slowing down.

#146 TKSax

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,057 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:48 PM

View PostDavers, on 15 January 2015 - 01:36 PM, said:

Show me where I said CW should be open for comp players only.

I think this might be a case of people here gourps/biggroups/12man and think all of these things = comp team.

There are lots of groups on MWO that can filed multiple 12man in CW there are few "comp" teams that compete in some of the community run leagues like RHOD, Marik Civil War and such.

#147 RustyBolts

• The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 03:06 PM

View PostRogueLdr, on 15 January 2015 - 09:07 AM, said:

A lot of people "don't care" because they assume the map will be reset; that is not a guarantee.

They are adding a second "game mode" in a few days via counter attack, but i'd like to point this out.
Most people i know here despise conquest and barely tolerate assault, which leaves the game with exactly how many game modes that people actually play? CW adds a brand new mode as well as new mechanics and people still B!tch.

Ok, i'll give ya that there's only 2 maps and both need tweaking; but it is beta after all.

1) It's still more in depth then the rest of the game, what were you expecting? Skyrim? Most of the people who say this then go back to pug drops and play their 4,894,205 skirmish drop.

2,3) Funny how none of the other clans seem to be slowed down by this?

4) The more people that actually play CW the better it will be.
Also, this is a good time to bond with your Clan.
Laugh, make jokes, have fun; or you know... discuss tactics. The better
you know the people you're dropping with, the better you'll work together.
I obviously can only speak for CWDG, but here, it's a fun environment to be in. We don't sit and stare at the clock getting pissed off at how long it's taking because we actually enjoy hanging out. If you're not experiencing this... perhaps it's time to change units.

5) Non CW games tend to be under 10 min. Most CW games are at least 20. So... you're complaining about how short the games are, then leaving to go play even shorter games?

In the end, us losing so many planets comes down to two things.

1) Everyone else has decided to focus fire us for some reason. Ignoring other planets purposely to attack only us.
2) Apathy on the part of the clan. People just not giving a ****. (if this is the case then GTFO; because the other factions apparently do care based on our controlled space.)

Personally it think it's a combination of both.
Bottom line,
Let them come! A united Clan Wolf is more then capable of fending off focused fire.
Now is the time to stand and be counted; or else sit on our 1 capital world later and complain how we got a raw deal.

Funny how you and several others missed the "The wolves I talked to" portion of my post. I am still playing CW. Those are the reasons I got when I asked.

Edited by RustyBolts, 15 January 2015 - 03:08 PM.

#148 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 03:27 PM

View PostFox Kell, on 15 January 2015 - 06:29 AM, said:

EDIT:I dont want to get into silly arguments over a beta game mode.

Wolf has very low pop right now

Its kinda funny seeing a few people claim Wolf is doing badly

Thanks for the solid reply. An no worries, not trying to argue really, just adding the facts of the conflict into the conversation. Some folks like Gyrok love to make claims that are false. I think looking at the actual progress graph and what is actually taking place to be for more interesting.

I am not claiming Wolf is doing badly, in fact currently Wolf still holds 6th place (out of 10 factions) when considering planet gains/losses. They are doing the worst out of all 4 clans however. That is clear from the net loss. And yeah, I get that it's mainly to do with low population. I think CW in general has a fairly low population right now, but if Wolf has a lot of folks signed up they certainly aren't fielding that many players and it is hurting their standing, no doubt about it.

View PostGyrok, on 15 January 2015 - 06:42 AM, said:

EDIT: Considering SJ could not take more than 1 world a day while we consistently took 2, and GB started off taking 3 worlds from Wolf to begin with, your "facts" are a bit skewed.

In reality...(Gyrok should look at a faction graph so he can grasp reality...)

So, keep talking smack...

What you are bragging about is like a gang of a dozen thugs walking up to a 15 year old kid and stealing his lunch money, then turning around and bragging to their thug buddies about how big and bad they are for stealing his lunch money...

...do not underestimate us.

Gyrok, my facts are based off of actual Historical Game Data provided by MWO that can be referenced by every player in the game.

The only smack talking going on right now is yours. Thugs? Really? What did you think I was bragging about? I was not bragging or smack talking. I was referencing the correct placement in terms of net/gain of planets by wolf compared to the other clans and the other factions so far in CW. If Clan Wolf had indeed held second place I would have backed that up. Thugs indeed.

Edited by Ax2Grind, 15 January 2015 - 03:29 PM.

#149 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 15 January 2015 - 03:33 PM

View PostAx2Grind, on 15 January 2015 - 03:27 PM, said:

Gyrok, my facts are based off of actual Historical Game Data provided by MWO that can be referenced by every player in the game.

The only smack talking going on right now is yours. Thugs? Really? What did you think I was bragging about? I was not bragging or smack talking. I was referencing the correct placement in terms of net/gain of planets by wolf compared to the other clans and the other factions so far in CW. If Clan Wolf had indeed held second place I would have backed that up. Thugs indeed. New lows Gyrok...new lows even for you.

Planet numbers stacked by 3 planets you took from us.

Consider this:

According to the original map:

CW - 16 planets
GB - 8 planets

At one point, Wolf held 28 planets after you took 3 from us, at that same point, GB held 22 planets (counting the 3 you took from us).

Let us consider changing those planets back over shall we?

CW- 31 planets

GB - 19

31 - 16 = +15
19 - 8 = + 11

Now, for grins and giggles, even without swapping those to their rightful owners...

You still have + 12 CW and + 14 GB.

How many worlds were taken from CSJ as well??

Just pointing out, that if Clans were not having to deal with backstabbing from a specific group inside a specific faction constantly, things would likely have been much different moving forward.

In fact, Wolf would likely have had a few more worlds at this point were it not for getting trolled on Ferris incessantly for weeks.

#150 RustyBolts

• The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 04:01 PM

View PostGyrok, on 15 January 2015 - 03:33 PM, said:

Planet numbers stacked by 3 planets you took from us.

Consider this:

According to the original map:

CW - 16 planets
GB - 8 planets

At one point, Wolf held 28 planets after you took 3 from us, at that same point, GB held 22 planets (counting the 3 you took from us).

Let us consider changing those planets back over shall we?

CW- 31 planets

GB - 19

31 - 16 = +15
19 - 8 = + 11

Now, for grins and giggles, even without swapping those to their rightful owners...

You still have + 12 CW and + 14 GB.

How many worlds were taken from CSJ as well??

Just pointing out, that if Clans were not having to deal with backstabbing from a specific group inside a specific faction constantly, things would likely have been much different moving forward.

In fact, Wolf would likely have had a few more worlds at this point were it not for getting trolled on Ferris incessantly for weeks.

I have to disagree here. Whether wolf gave it to Bear or they took it, they own it so you cant factor that into the equasion.

I also have spent the last week rethinking how Wolf has approached CW and an honest assestment is that we did badly. From my perspective, we started off badly, by giving Bear two planets. This set the tone, which led to Lords taking Butt Hold. We should have forced them to go around us.

I also understand that CI is aligned with Ghost Bear because some Wolf unit(s) pissed in their cheerios, so they are trying their best to get back at Wolf by hitting us in the ass when they are Bear or in the mouth when they go Steiner. Both actions help Bear and hurt wolf.

#151 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 04:07 PM

Starting planets has nothing to do with how your team performed. However, performance was at the very heart of the post that I responded to.

In terms of net loss or gain Wolf, at it's best, from the 18th of Dec till the 20th of Dec managed to go from Net Gain 1 to Net Gain 5. (+2 planets a day with no losses)

During this time SJ stayed at 1 net gain planet while being held back on Turtle Bay.

By the 22nd Wolf was down to Net Gain 4, while SJ jumped to net game 3.

After that point, from the 22nd of December until the 31st, Wolf and SJ both gained 1 planet a day, with Wolf staying exactly one planet ahead of SJ.

Jade Falcon maintained a higher Net Gain the entire time, and CGB was much higher yet. ie, Wolf was the third ranked Clan for the first 2 weeks of CW, staying 1 planet ahead of the SJ faction during most of that time. During this same time PGI announced special benefits to SJ due to low population. Wolf apparently had a much higher population yet was only making the same gains each turn.

You may want to graph it so that you can have a clear visual indicator. Or just go look at one of the graphs provided by the community. If you have an issue with the data take it up with PGI. It is based off the JSON file they provide.

The argument that you lost planets due to..."backstabbing" doesn't even make sense. As Alexander stated, an attack is an attack. You either win or you lose. Put the RP aside for a moment and the fact is, historically Wolf has under-performed.

I sincerely hope that the patch on the 20th of January motivates more Wolves to rejoin the fight, and I would applaud if you were successful and shot up the rankings. My well wishes do not change the facts of your historical performance as a faction however.

Edited by Ax2Grind, 15 January 2015 - 04:09 PM.

#152 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 15 January 2015 - 04:38 PM

View PostAx2Grind, on 15 January 2015 - 04:07 PM, said:

Starting planets has nothing to do with how your team performed. However, performance was at the very heart of the post that I responded to.

In terms of net loss or gain Wolf, at it's best, from the 18th of Dec till the 20th of Dec managed to go from Net Gain 1 to Net Gain 5. (+2 planets a day with no losses)

During this time SJ stayed at 1 net gain planet while being held back on Turtle Bay.

By the 22nd Wolf was down to Net Gain 4, while SJ jumped to net game 3.

After that point, from the 22nd of December until the 31st, Wolf and SJ both gained 1 planet a day, with Wolf staying exactly one planet ahead of SJ.

Jade Falcon maintained a higher Net Gain the entire time, and CGB was much higher yet. ie, Wolf was the third ranked Clan for the first 2 weeks of CW, staying 1 planet ahead of the SJ faction during most of that time. During this same time PGI announced special benefits to SJ due to low population. Wolf apparently had a much higher population yet was only making the same gains each turn.

You may want to graph it so that you can have a clear visual indicator. Or just go look at one of the graphs provided by the community. If you have an issue with the data take it up with PGI. It is based off the JSON file they provide.

The argument that you lost planets due to..."backstabbing" doesn't even make sense. As Alexander stated, an attack is an attack. You either win or you lose. Put the RP aside for a moment and the fact is, historically Wolf has under-performed.

I sincerely hope that the patch on the 20th of January motivates more Wolves to rejoin the fight, and I would applaud if you were successful and shot up the rankings. My well wishes do not change the facts of your historical performance as a faction however.

You forget, for an entire 2 week period we were canned by a negotiated ceasefire with Steiner that was foisted upon us.

The fact that most chose to uphold it for the sake of maintaining honor (in spite of the fact it was negotiated without consent) does not speak poorly of our performance. It shows, more than anything that we consistently took the only world per day we could even attack. Meanwhile, we held every world that was ours in spite of attacks from several groups, and we even pushed YOU back and drove Lords from our space during said time.

So, while you may have some numbers without the details, the devil is always in the details.

Wolf has never underperformed. We have now lost population due to the fact that it took the entire Inner Sphere basically to hit us and drive us back.

So, keep talking smack about performance, the fact is...YOU are in OUR forum, and trolling us here without bothering to pay attention to details is worthless.

You think what you want...you do not know the truth of the matter.

Honestly, we would have expanded much more dramatically were it not for the fact that we DID choose to uphold a foolish agreement in spite of the fact that many of us, on numerous occasions, fought to bring it to an end early.

Now, that will not happen again, because we have accommodations in place to prevent it. However, there were some DIPLOMATIC mistakes made early. For example, trusting anyone from CGB that does not have a permanent contract is a huge mistake, and one that will not be made again. As well as the numbnut that negotiated with IS for a ceasefire when they came to Wolf...which was foolish as well.

Thankfully those lessons were learned early.

Edited by Gyrok, 15 January 2015 - 04:39 PM.

#153 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 04:48 PM

View PostAx2Grind, on 15 January 2015 - 04:07 PM, said:

Ax, come on man, tho your arguments are solid, you leave out all the context. Wolf was being gang banged by MS and CI and fighting Lords and FRR. I mean hell, you guys had it easy only fighting FRR and Kurita.

Had we not had those Mercs holding us up we would have pushed alot further into IS.

But who cares really, hopefully what is important is CW gets better after the 20th.

#154 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 15 January 2015 - 04:50 PM

Posted Image

#155 ApolloKaras

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 15 January 2015 - 04:54 PM

View PostGyrok, on 14 January 2015 - 03:17 PM, said:

So, in terms of movement profiles and torso twist/turn radius, the KGC is outright better with equal engines (in fact, KGC with 300 can out twist a Victor with a 400).

Plus, KGC can mount AC40 + 2xERPPC for brawling for that nasty 60 PP FLD alpha up close...show me a DW that can do that?

KGC is a VERY potent mech, more so than the DW given the circumstances, because movement has a great deal of relevance in CW.

What good is all the DPS in the world if it spends the entire match lagging behind the group with nothing to shoot? Sure, you could move at DW speed...good luck taking a generator at all at that point...

View PostGyrok, on 14 January 2015 - 03:30 PM, said:

Wolverine 6R called...it says the crow has no "God Hand"

K I cant believe what I'm reading.

King Crab: Sure it has the capability to get a 60 point alpha. Its hot as hell... Just as well I COULD out fit a direwolf with the same amount of damage. Twin Gauss, Twin ER PPCS, 2 ML puts out as much damage. Again hot as hell. If your DW pilot is getting beat by a King crab, your pilot is bad. You have highlighted a weakness of the Direwolf - its Speed. It is a receiver not necessarily a pursuer. I would think your DW's would be better on defense.

Give me a crow over a Wolverine 24/7. I will take the gods hand off and beat him to death with it.

You forgot to mention the thunderbolt.

If this is what leadership thinks I'm not surprised by the ones following think the same way. The strange thing is people on the IS side on the more casual teams THINK THE SAME THING ABOUT CLANS. ...

Edited by Saxie, 15 January 2015 - 04:55 PM.

#156 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 05:05 PM

Gyrok...your still calling facts...Smack Talk? Gosh...I totally forgot to weigh in your imaginary cease-fire into how well Clan Wolf performed. How many planets does not fighting another faction give you exactly?

View PostFox Kell, on 15 January 2015 - 04:48 PM, said:

Ax, come on man, tho your arguments are solid, you leave out all the context. Wolf was being gang banged by MS and CI and fighting Lords and FRR. I mean hell, you guys had it easy only fighting FRR and Kurita.

Had we not had those Mercs holding us up we would have pushed alot further into IS.

But who cares really, hopefully what is important is CW gets better after the 20th.

I'm not dissing on Clan Wolf. You are correct Fox, that I am not adding in context...I am just looking at the raw data. I just dislike Gyrok's made up fantasy land history. I think Wolf did very well early on in CW and showed some real promise of organization. Compared to other factions however they did not make the gains claimed. That does not mean they gained nothing. In fact, they were in 4th place out of 10 factions for the first two weeks. That better than average, especially considering the battles they faced.

Edited by Ax2Grind, 16 January 2015 - 01:24 PM.

#157 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 05:12 PM

View PostAx2Grind, on 15 January 2015 - 05:05 PM, said:

Gyrok...your still calling facts...Smack Talk? Gosh...I totally forgot to weigh in your imaginary cease-fire into how well Clan Wolf performed. How many planets does not fighting another faction give you exactly?

I'm not dissing on Clan Wolf. You are correct Fox, that I am not adding in context...I am just looking at the raw data. I just dislike Gyrok's made up fantasy land history. I think Wolf did very well early on in CW and showed some real promise of organization. Compared to other factions however they did not make the gains claimed. That does mean they gained nothing. In fact, they were in 4th place out of 10 factions for the first two weeks. That better than average, especially considering the battles they faced.

You make my point for me...a short sighted agreement put the entire clan in a position with our hands tied while we sat staring at steiner wanting to go get more planets. However a ceasefire does not allow one to do so. I would argue we might have had as many as 7-8 additional planets, were it not for that stupid agreement.

#158 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 05:16 PM

View PostSaxie, on 15 January 2015 - 04:54 PM, said:

K I cant believe what I'm reading.

King Crab: Sure it has the capability to get a 60 point alpha. Its hot as hell... Just as well I COULD out fit a direwolf with the same amount of damage. Twin Gauss, Twin ER PPCS, 2 ML puts out as much damage. Again hot as hell. If your DW pilot is getting beat by a King crab, your pilot is bad. You have highlighted a weakness of the Direwolf - its Speed. It is a receiver not necessarily a pursuer. I would think your DW's would be better on defense.

Give me a crow over a Wolverine 24/7. I will take the gods hand off and beat him to death with it.

You forgot to mention the thunderbolt.

If this is what leadership thinks I'm not surprised by the ones following think the same way. The strange thing is people on the IS side on the more casual teams THINK THE SAME THING ABOUT CLANS. ...

Out of context. He was asking for mediums with ballistic buffs that made them better at ballistics than a crow.

I enjoy the crow, and the wolverine is a good mech, but that does not mean it is better at everything than a crow. Just that it is a superior ballistic mech, and likely better at about 600m because of it.

The crow is probably the best brawler among the clans, however a smart pilot might work to keep you at range as long as possible.

Either way, some IS mechs are OP, but nothing is totally broken. Though the 9s could stand toning down about 20% on the heat reduction.

#159 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 05:37 PM

View PostGyrok, on 15 January 2015 - 05:12 PM, said:

You make my point for me...a short sighted agreement put the entire clan in a position with our hands tied while we sat staring at Steiner wanting to go get more planets. However a ceasefire does not allow one to do so. I would argue we might have had as many as 7-8 additional planets, were it not for that stupid agreement.

The record is based on planets gained. No matter the reasons. The data stands. You may very well have had 7-8 more planets if you had attacked Steiner. But you did not. Stating your faction did better than it actually did based on "what if's" is silly talk. Be proud of what you did, not what might have been.

Here is a video to lighten your mood and put a smile on your face. Dr Saxie's orders.

Edited by Ax2Grind, 15 January 2015 - 05:57 PM.

#160 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 15 January 2015 - 08:22 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Noesis, 15 January 2015 - 08:24 PM.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users