Dawn Of A New Beginning Between Csj, Cgb And Eventually The Rest Of The Clans And Inner Sphere

729 replies to this topic

#21 $imon Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 272 posts
  • LocationYour sisters house eating her cookie & drinking her milk

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:56 AM

QueenBlade !!!!!!! what up bud.......do you still <3 me ;)

#22 Amarus Cameron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 703 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationDropping with the 2nd Jaguar Guard

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:01 PM

Once we have the update on the 20th we will have three cycles which means possibly having three Drac planets to take a day, which means we all will be happily continuously fighting for our right to party =P

#23 Prussian Havoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:08 PM

View PostAmarus Cameron, on 16 January 2015 - 12:01 PM, said:

Once we have the update on the 20th we will have three cycles which means possibly having three Drac planets to take a day, which means we all will be happily continuously fighting for our right to party =P

A true CSJ "trifecta"!

#24 $imon Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 272 posts
  • LocationYour sisters house eating her cookie & drinking her milk

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:45 PM

We going to party like it is 1999.....uh, I mean 3050 lol

#25 Splitpin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • LocationNoo Zeelund

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:16 PM

Black Sheep Mercs have been and continue to be faithful servants of our employers. We abhor the actions of these rebels within our own ranks. The 'system' allows us to defend any other clan world attacked, including other CGB planets. It would be interesting if it also allowed us to defend as well as attack this one.

#26 Von Blumen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:32 PM

While I would not dare speak for the Khan of JGx, I know whole heartedly that JGx's sole focus is on cutting off Lutheran and pushing towards Terra. Any such attacks into CGB territory is unsanctioned by CSJ as a whole and should CGB lose territory in such an attack, I am sure CSJ would concede territory back (although again, I do not speak for JGx nor CSJ as a whole, just my own personal thoughts)

#27 PASHA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • 149 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 06:35 PM

On behalf of the Jaguar Guards, I would like to let it be known to the Ghost Bears that we are not, and will not attack Ghost Bear territory.

-Khan Pasha Osis

#28 Jaroth Corbett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:03 PM

Gratitude trothkin. From what I understand, it is QQ.

#29 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:23 PM

View PostJaroth Corbett, on 16 January 2015 - 07:03 PM, said:

Gratitude trothkin. From what I understand, it is QQ.

He tells the truth... QQ Mercs chose to come to CSJ and prefers to fight CGB instead of a weakened and divided Kurita, The idea being that MS and CI were still in CGB at the time. Even though I was tipped that CI was going to go to Steiner, I didn't see a contract change yesterday and thought it may have been misdirection, so our mercs voted and decided to go CSJ instead of CJF.

QQ Mercs are here for fights, but we are also here to temper the expansion of CGB as they are clearly here to push anyone out of their way to Terra by using sheer numbers. By allowing them free access to Kurita and FRR space, do you Jaguars not realize that you are being cut-off more and more to Terra? Eventually, you will have to fight CGB, but by that time they may be too big of a juggernaught to take on by being too deep into Kurita territory.

I can tell from your threads that Jaguars feel proud and strong. Prove who is truly worthy of Terra and do not let some sneaky Bears rob you of your end goal. Prove you have what it takes to fight Wolves (oops, I meant Bears!) and not a scattered Kurita faction that poses little opposition.

Edited by Karpundir, 16 January 2015 - 09:38 PM.

#30 Dracol

• The Steadfast
  • The Steadfast
  • 2,539 posts
  • LocationSW Florida

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:35 PM

As I have stated in prior threads, units can only make non-aggression pacts with other units. Factions cannot make cease fire agreements with other factions.

Edit to add: Now, there is a benefit for the majority of units in one faction to band together and make an agreement with the majority of units in another faction. Although your border will not be fully secure, one will at least know that any attacks across the agreed border will not be joined by those you've made an alliance with. This leaves one (or a few depending on the operation) units crossing a border to face what could be potentially all the major units in a faction. Not the best situation for an attacking unit to be in.

Edited by Dracol, 16 January 2015 - 07:38 PM.

#31 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:44 PM

View PostDracol, on 16 January 2015 - 07:35 PM, said:

As I have stated in prior threads, units can only make non-aggression pacts with other units. Factions cannot make cease fire agreements with other factions.

Edit to add: Now, there is a benefit for the majority of units in one faction to band together and make an agreement with the majority of units in another faction. Although your border will not be fully secure, one will at least know that any attacks across the agreed border will not be joined by those you've made an alliance with. This leaves one (or a few depending on the operation) units crossing a border to face what could be potentially all the major units in a faction. Not the best situation for an attacking unit to be in.

Would require these unit groups to talk to other Unit Leaders that either don't share the same TS and/or don't come to them.

However CSJ's policy of "Assume first, and never contact them because we assumed the worst" seems to prevent such things.

Edited by Deadfire, 16 January 2015 - 08:10 PM.

#32 Von Blumen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 16 January 2015 - 08:29 PM

Mercenaries of QQ, while we have had no issue with you in the past, you will now find yourself alone and surrounded by predators. CSJ will not support your advance, why would we open up a second front, especially against our Clan brethren, when we are cutting through Kurita space like a hot knife through butter? Do you wish to place CSJ borders on FRR territory? If that is your goal, then you will find out what a mistake that is. We are small, yes, but we are strong. Have fun in your feable attempt to set Clan against Clan. We know better. Are you ready for what comes next, quiaff?

Edited by Von Blumen, 16 January 2015 - 09:01 PM.

#33 Joe Psycho

• PipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:04 PM

View PostKarpundir, on 16 January 2015 - 07:23 PM, said:

He tells the truth... QQ Mercs chose to come to CSJ and prefers to fight CGB instead of a weakened and divided Kurita, The idea being that MS and CI were still in CGB at the time. Even though I was tipped that CI was going to go to Steiner, I didn't see a contract change yesterday and thought it may have been misdirection, so our mercs voted and decided to go CSJ instead of CJF.

QQ Mercs are here for fights, but we are also here to temper the expansion of CGB as they are clearly here to push anyone out of their way to Terra by using sheer numbers. By allowing them free access to Kurita and FRR space, do you Jaguars not realize that you are being cut-off more and more to Terra? Eventually, you will have to fight CGB, but by that time they may be too big of a juggernaught to take on by being too deep into Kurita territory.

I can tell from your threads that Jaguars feel proud and strong. Prove who is truly worthy of Terra and do not let some sneaky Bears rob you of your end goal. Prove you have what it takes to fight Wolves and not a scattered Kurita faction that poses little opposition.

good/bad tip

I'm just glad CSJ has honor and likes tacos ^_^.

Edited by Joe Psycho, 16 January 2015 - 10:57 PM.

#34 Prussian Havoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:15 PM

View PostKarpundir, on 16 January 2015 - 07:23 PM, said:

...(snip)...QQ Mercs chose to come to CSJ and prefers to fight CGB instead of a weakened and divided Kurita. ,..(snip)... Prove who is truly worthy of Terra and do not let some sneaky Bears rob you of your end goal. Prove you have what it takes to fight Wolves and not a scattered Kurita faction that poses little opposition.

All Mercenaries Corps Units are welcome to join their Banners to those of Clan Smoke Jaguar for a time... time again... a third time, however many periods of service they should choose.

Some of my finest comrades-in-arms are the valiant Mercenary Corps MechWarriors currently serving alongside the Smoke Jaguar. They have proven true to the Mercenary Corps precepts under Mercenary Review Board perview.

Through your statement here and actions over these last two nights, QQ has proven itself unwilling to abide by these precepts. Indeed QQ actions constitute Privacy and Banditry.

I recommend that Byesville be immediately repatriated to CGB by way of uncontested drops at a time of CGB choosing so as not to take CGB warriors out of a fight when they may be required elsewhere.

Additionally, a close watch was kept on the Units dropping on Byesville... it has been determined that an additional Unit assisted QQ in the UNSANCTIONED and temporary seizure of Byesville. To explore the depth of these linkages, additional time will be taken fully evaluate the extent of complicity in QQ actions.

Again, and to be clear, it is my believe that while QQ spearheads the effort to destabilize the peace between CSJ and CGB, QQ is primarily in the role of Stalking Horse http://en.m.wikipedi.../Stalking_horse in the manner of the current UNSANCTIONED hostilities against Clan Ghost Bear.

View PostDracol, on 16 January 2015 - 07:35 PM, said:

As I have stated in prior threads, units can only make non-aggression pacts with other units. Factions cannot [size=4]make cease fire agreements with other factions...(snip)...

Friction will occur.

QQ is Friction, the Clan Ghost Bear and Clan Smoke Jaguar agreement will survive any QQ (read ISMA) temporary actions that may occurs while they are under breached contract with CSJ.

Byesville will be repatriated at CGB's request... that is my recommendation.

The Friction created by UNSANCTIONED actions of a third party (QQ) as the stalking horse of the Inner Sphere Mercenary Alliance will be easily overcome by the firm and rational decisions of Clan Leaders.

In many ways I am please this opportunity has been put before our Clan Trothkin... It shows the abiding resolve of the Inner Sphere Mercenary Alliance to destabilize Clan Liberation of the people of the. Inner Sphere.

You can only delay the inevitable...

View PostDeadfire, on 16 January 2015 - 07:44 PM, said:

Would require these unit groups to talk to other Unit Leaders that either don't share the same TS and/or don't come to them.

However CSJ's policy of &quot;Assume first, and never contact them because we assumed the worst&quot; seems to prevent such things.

Yes, underestimate us further... your efforts here have convinced me that the Inner Sphere Mercenary Alliance has not been dissipated. It has only turned a new leaf and now tries to break through subterfuge what it could not overcome through force of arms.

Nice... I look forward to what comes next.

View PostPasha Osis, on 16 January 2015 - 06:35 PM, said:

On behalf of the Jaguar Guards, I would like to let it be known to the Ghost Bears that we are not, and will not attack Ghost Bear territory.

-Khan Pasha Osis

Yes, my Khan.

Seyla

#35 Eagle vFv

• PipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • 94 posts
  • LocationTracy, CA

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:34 PM

Attack the non-attackers!

Posted Image

#36 Dracol

• The Steadfast
  • The Steadfast
  • 2,539 posts
  • LocationSW Florida

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:54 PM

View PostPrussian Havoc, on 16 January 2015 - 09:15 PM, said:

Additionally, a close watch was kept on the Units dropping on Byesville... it has been determined that an additional Unit assisted QQ in the UNSANCTIONED and temporary seizure of Byesville. To explore the depth of these linkages, additional time will be taken fully evaluate the extent of complicity in QQ actions.

The Friction created by UNSANCTIONED actions of a third party (QQ) as the stalking horse of the Inner Sphere Mercenary Alliance will be easily overcome by the firm and rational decisions of Clan Leaders.

You keep saying "UNSANCTIONED" and yet, the Clan Smoke Jaguar continues to provide contracts to attack Clan Ghost Bear. As far as the game is concerned, it is sanctioned. Might not be approved by all Clan Smoke Jaguar units, but the people writing the checks (ie. PGI) approved and paid.

View PostPrussian Havoc, on 16 January 2015 - 09:15 PM, said:

Yes, my Khan.

Seyla

I could have sworn a Khan was a leader of a faction. Considering players can only be leaders of units, seems against lore to be using Khan as a title. At most, Galaxy Commander should be used by a Clan unit leader, not Khan since they don't speak for the whole faction.

#37 Lukoi Banacek

• WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:57 PM

What a weird couple of things to split hairs over Dracol. (you realize PH is just RP'ing here a bit right?)

Video game guys, seriously. Video game.

QQ wants to fight CGB from CSJ territory. GL to QQ. Rest of us aren't coming apparently.

Edited by Lukoi Banacek, 16 January 2015 - 09:57 PM.

#38 Dracol

• The Steadfast
  • The Steadfast
  • 2,539 posts
  • LocationSW Florida

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:02 PM

View PostLukoi Banacek, on 16 January 2015 - 09:57 PM, said:

What a weird couple of things to split hairs over Dracol. (you realize PH is just RP'ing here a bit right?)

Video game guys, seriously. Video game.

QQ wants to fight CGB from CSJ territory. GL to QQ. Rest of us aren't coming apparently.

Not trying to split hairs, just making sure the rest of the player population, if they happen to pop over to this thread, understand that as much as people like to talk like they run a faction, they in fact do not.

And the khan remark? Tis a jab at the serious RP Clanners who like to state "Lore" as a reason to implement things and yet ignore their own "Anti-lore" actions.

#39 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:08 PM

View PostVon Blumen, on 16 January 2015 - 08:29 PM, said:

Mercenaries of QQ, while we have had no issue with you in the past, you will now find yourself alone and surrounded by predators. CSJ will not support your advance, why would we open up a second front, especially against our Clan brethren, when we are cutting through Kurita space like a hot knife through butter? Do you wish to place CSJ borders on FRR territory? If that is your goal, then you will find out what a mistake that is. We are small, yes, but we are strong. Have fun in your feable attempt to set Clan against Clan. We know better. Are you ready for what comes next, quiaff?

I must ask this of all Jaguars: Are you working for CGB to advance to Terra or do you desire to take Terra yourselves?

I say this because your current course of action is that of assisting CGB to reach Terra at a much faster pace than you can achieve with just attacks on Kurita planets and you are being pushed AWAY from Terra as CGB penetrates a more direct route to Terra via FRR/Kurita borders.

You may denounce QQ's position today, but in due time you will come to understand the fallacy of your alliance. CGB benefits from this far more than CSJ does considering your fierce forces are wasted on just 1 front. If you want an alliance, you would benefit more from one with CJF and/or Clan Wolf where you can help defend each others' planets without ever having conflicts of interest on attack lanes toward Terra.

A CSJ attack into CGB territory happens to have ancillary benefits to the other non-CGB Clans and we will welcome any who have the wisdom and foresight to see what I am seeing.

My final question... are you the Jaguars who are free and strong to do your will OR are you merely pets for the Bears?

Edited by Karpundir, 16 January 2015 - 10:10 PM.

#40 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:08 PM

Got ya.

Given it's PGI restricting the unit/faction designations and not the players, I don't know that them having a "Khan" is anti-lore however. More like....they are less concerned with PGI's attempts at immersion and background.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users