27 replies to this topic

#21 Kinski Orlawisch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 26 January 2015 - 07:58 AM

WOW.. Now I understand. Did you read the coming Clanmech Quircks?
Nova: -25% Energieheat -25% Heat from ER Med laser +25% Energie weapon range +25% shorter beam +25% range with ER Medlaser....
Stormcrow: -25% heat from Missels .......

#22 Jdude1

• Pip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:48 AM

View PostSpeedingBus, on 16 January 2015 - 02:48 PM, said:

This is just band aid for a much bigger problem but also do you really think in paul economy 50k per WIN will really change anything? The few people left playing CW aren't just gonna switch sides for a minor increase in winnings.

Merc groups will :D

#23 UnHolyLegion

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:32 AM

View PostMarc von der Heide, on 26 January 2015 - 07:58 AM, said:

WOW.. Now I understand. Did you read the coming Clanmech Quircks?
Nova: -25% Energieheat -25% Heat from ER Med laser +25% Energie weapon range +25% shorter beam +25% range with ER Medlaser....
Stormcrow: -25% heat from Missels .......

where'd you pull this info from??

#24 DelphiAuriga

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 166 posts
  • LocationCanary Islands, in the planet Skandia ;)

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:57 PM

View PostUnHolyLegion, on 26 January 2015 - 11:32 AM, said:

where'd you pull this info from??

He took from nowhr. He was trying to be ironic. Notice that all the ones being idiots, in lack of a better word, are clanners.

Their lack of arguments make them ironic. If they would actually had a trouble, they would sound raged, like i sound.

#25 odinsreign

Rookie

• The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:04 PM

View PostDelphiAuriga, on 26 January 2015 - 01:57 PM, said:

He took from nowhr. He was trying to be ironic. Notice that all the ones being idiots, in lack of a better word, are clanners.

Their lack of arguments make them ironic. If they would actually had a trouble, they would sound raged, like i sound.

You do know its a mix with clan mechs correct? Good hard points = - % decent hard points = minor +% or no % No hard points = Minor / Decent +% my dire wolves run at -15% energy cool down.. but some how they get mega quirks? Compared to the 5-6 quirks IS gets? Funny that. Quirks don't make clan mech's op we hardly get ANY good ones if we want to have decent weapons in a fight.

IS lights, mediums beat Clanner lights / mediums because of speed, otherwise I agree that the heavier mech's are a little stronger then the heavies of IS because they better weapons, but IS gets the quirks so a decent pilot in an IS can stand a chance vs clanners so its basically even.

Edited by odinsreign, 26 January 2015 - 02:14 PM.

#26 Shade4x

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 190 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:37 PM

View PostDelphiAuriga, on 26 January 2015 - 02:24 AM, said:

This must be revisited NOW.

Clanners have the advantage in mechs chassises, and lets not speak of the modular omnipods, they should be paid less than any inner sphere.

Yea, our advantage in chassis is we have 1/3rd of the amount to choose from, absolutely no good light mech's, and only about 4 clan mech's are considered competitive atm, on a game mode where light rush's dominate. You guy's get real quirks that effectivly ignore the stupid ghost heat limit. We get 2 second lasers that can tickle you for a second on your way down from firing your 30 damage pinpoint alpha. Thats not to say clan mech's are bad by any means... but to ignore ALL of CW and focus on "They gots OMNIIIIPODDDSSSSS!!!" is kinda ********.

#27 Manikin Fartwalker

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:51 PM

i saw that 115000 cbills but the loyal point just fine

#28 JackkyChan

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:58 PM

Unless PGI reverses all the Cbill-XP nerfs and starts rewarding players again in the solo MM queues and x10 the rewards in CW there game is not worth playing no matter how many crappy mechs they try to sell.PGI is driving the last older and any casual players to other games.

If I was the owner of PGI I would start firing people over all the stupid reward nerfs and banned players and other crapp going on in MWO if its the devs doing it then MWO is doomed even if they go steam the game will tank hard.

Edited by JackkyChan, 26 January 2015 - 02:58 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users